Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all you've got to talk about on stories is a bin, is it time to give up your insta career? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
EVERY other social media account (the British ones anyway) I follow has explained how they are not posting for a few days/posting less or posting with more consideration for current events. Her continuous posts of nonsense just seem so out of place and thoughtless.

And I'm totally mystified by her inability to talk to her children about it and the need to shield them. This isn't something scary or uncertain like war or covid. It's the death of our monarch and a momentous historical occasion. It's so sad but also wonderful to hear stories of the Queen and to reflect on her life. It's also fascinating to watch all the events surrounding such a significant event. It's not something to children should be hidden from, especially not an eleven year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like this mornings made up story about the alarm 🙄🤦‍♀️ What a load of bullshit.
And they all ran out shouting "Mummy" 🤮🤮
Yeah, course they did Emma!!
You’d think they’d shout Mom or Mommy as proud Brummies. Except she’s not trying to flog those mugs anymore so no need to keep up that pretence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the "ha ha ha she loved the bin!" May as well have said "see tattle she loves it!"

Honestly, Babs is in for one hell of a shock.. you think it's ok now Emma... Give it a few years at 16 and she'll be telling you she's off for a "sleepover" at a friend's house when in actual fact they're going to drink blue WKD and Smirnoff in a field 🤣 or whatever her generations choice of beverage is, may differ to the teens of the noughties!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Over the past two and a half years i have seen and dealt with some desperate situations in my job, and I've seriously questioned my life choices on a few occasions..... However, tonight, seeing this absolute idiot talk about buying a BIN AND A WASHING BASKET for her daughters room, and claiming it to be her JOB 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬 I am so pleased I stuck with my career of choice. Because she is an absolute bleeping laughing stock!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
TTw keeping it classy saying she didn't feel it appropriate to post and actually giving a coherent, personal opinion.

Reactions: 25
My God, she’s such a bored housewife with duck all to do with her days! She woke up this morning and thought to herself: 🤔 ‘What can I buy today? I know, a bin and a wash basket, that should fill the hours before I take my lunch break and watch Real Housewives.’

If I was lucky enough to not need to work for a living, I’d do so much more than this lazy, uninspiring slob. As I get older, I find my job (teacher),more draining and I get more tired than I used to, but I don’t know why she gave it all up to do Instagram all day. Where’s the job satisfaction?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bit confused by another Babs-maths question. If Nanny Joyce died in 2020, when Bab was 42, going on 43, how did she only "spend the next 37 years being a devoted Nan to Claire and I". Did they consider her no longer "devoted" because of her dementia?
Yep. And also todays claim that Erin is “nearly 14”. Is she not 11????
i think we can firmly clarify with all these nonsensical attempts that maths and numbers are not her strong point. her nan died last year, but also in 2020 - she died at age 98, despite having supposedly been born in the same year as the Queen - although that may be a misinterpretation based on babs' equally poor ability to form a sentence - and babs was age 42, yet babs only counted her as her nan for 37of those years - and also her 11 year old daughter is suddenly "almost" 14 - simply because she doesn't want to explain how she deemed taking erin to see a Barlow show with an age rating of 14+ was totally okay, yet Harry Styles was far too grown up for her tween. chuck in all her vague references to ethan growing multiple feet and the terms "a few" and "a handful" both used to refer to the boxloads of mugs4mugs she was attempting to sell under the guise that they were limited in numbers. trying to work out what babs is talking about is an algebraic equation in itself half the time, it's such a jumbled mess of lies and half-truths - i can only hope erin doesn't require babs' help with her maths homework, as the poor girl will be destined to fail. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My God, she’s such a bored housewife with duck all to do with her days! She woke up this morning and thought to herself: 🤔 ‘What can I buy today? I know, a bin and a wash basket, that should fill the hours before I take my lunch break and watch Real Housewives.’

If I was lucky enough to not need to work for a living, I’d do so much more than this lazy, uninspiring slob. As I get older, I find my job (teacher),more draining and I get more tired than I used to, but I don’t know why she gave it all up to do Instagram all day. Where’s the job satisfaction?
Exactly! I’d be out exercising and trying to be healthy too. Costs nothing !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she is doing it to get her engagement up, in other words begging people to watch her stories. The engagement in her last grid post is really low and she has lost followers in the last few days, she can't stop posting as she is scared to lose anymore and she dosent want to talk about death or dying so she is trying yo make her account a safe space by talking about anything else and no one wants to hear about it.
Yeah it’s the lazy bastard way to up engagement
Ask banal questions that even a buffoon would know and wait for the dimwits to respond
It’s the same when people such as Stacey Solomon and Father of daughters spell something incorrectly ( on purpose) and their gormless followers message them to point it out 🙄

I don’t know about her buying a bin she needs to bin her account

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought everyone had a bin in their bedroom, of all ages. Not for food obvs, but for tissues, make up wipes, bits of paper ... Maybe this is just me as a person-with-allergries-writing-to-do-lists-in-bed-while-taking-off-make-up-thing. Please enlighten me people, do you not have bedroom bins?

My god her content is so boring and she really is an embarrassment thinking that going shopping is a "job" . Going shopping is what normal people do in their spare time because they are mostly busy with actual hard work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell Erin is 11 and has only now got a bin and laundry basket?!! Ffs!
My son has had a laundry basket since he was about 4! Mind you now he’s a teen he chucks his clothes in the vague direction of the basket cos that’s close enough🙄🤣
He’s is allowed snacks in his room and empties his bin regularly!
Good grief -Emma is beyond controlling! Do you think Erin does anything for herself? Parenting is about preparing your kids for the world - her kids don’t stand a chance. She really is a horrible mother. Bet she just barges I to Erin’s room whenever she wants. She shows us regularly that she has NO respect for her children’s privacy. Oh but she can’t tell us where she is on holiday for safety reasons!!!! Do me a favour you stupid cow!

What’s with the bleeping drama and hysterics over a washing basket and an alarm clock?! My daughter has had a washing basket in her room since she was a toddler and knows how to use it!

She’s now 8 and has had a small echo dot in her room for the last few years, she sets her own alarm each evening (she’s used to getting up early as she goes to a childminder before school each day, both me and her dad work full time). Absolutely no dramas here about either thing. Emma Conway is a prize bleep.

Her made up pit stories are getting worse every day, can't she just turn the volume down on the alarm clock, I doubt very much the Es came running out of there room plus she make it out like the alarm clock was going off for 10 mins, maybe 1 min I'm sure it dosent take Erin long to get up and turn it off or does babs have to get up and do it for her like everything else.

Reactions: 20
Yesterday a bin, today an alarm clock. This kind of content is riveting.

Why is Bab still sat in bed when her kid is up, she needs to drag her lazy arse up and about. My Nan has more get up and go than Bab

Reactions: 18
What’s the drama about the clock aside more bullshit content?? The woman is awake at the crack of dawn each day anyway, just get off your arse and shuffle along the hall to the kids room and gently wake her without disturbing ‘the boy’.

Are their walls made of rice paper? Why is she claiming her daughter is too inept to just switch the alarm off?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.