Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the fantasist asking for tween advice
Didn’t she teach tweens/ teenagers
Considering she lives permanently in the past why doesn’t she recall all her magical ways with teenagers from then 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez she really has no top lip, her tomestones are all you can see with her fake smile.. I fkn detest everything about her.. she really does love boring men doesn’t she? GB 🙄 I snooze looking at him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bit confused by another Babs-maths question. If Nanny Joyce died in 2020, when Bab was 42, going on 43, how did she only "spend the next 37 years being a devoted Nan to Claire and I". Did they consider her no longer "devoted" because of her dementia?
Her comment about nanny Joyce being in a "dementia home" pisses me off. It's a care home or nursing home you obnoxious twit 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Maybe it's because I'm too far away to get to London for the Queen and I'm weirdly jealous, but am I the only one who finds it a bit annoying she's not gone and laid some flowers or something for HM Queen?
The trip must have been a bit of a nightmare with the amount of people heading down to the Palace and the park etc. Thought that would be (wrongky imo) content worthy in her world? After all the hassle of getting to the capital.

I don't know, maybe I'm more of a royalist than I ever knew 🤔😂

Reactions: 18
Maybe it's because I'm too far away to get to London for the Queen and I'm weirdly jealous, but am I the only one who finds it a bit annoying she's not gone and laid some flowers or something for HM Queen?
The trip must have been a bit of a nightmare with the amount of people heading down to the Palace and the park etc. Thought that would be (wrongky imo) content worthy in her world? After all the hassle of getting to the capital.

I don't know, maybe I'm more of a royalist than I ever knew 🤔😂
Yes. If I was in London I'd want to visit Green Park or Buckingham Palace to soak in what's happened & pay my respects. Royal fan or not, this is a monumental moment of history.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Without any disrespect the only Kween in London was Kween Babs and SHE and GARY BARLOW are the most important things in that order.

It’s ALL about her remember! She probably thought the train and station were busy because they were out for her 🙄

She’s only bought that alarm clock so she can dick about on the gram for longer. And so her stories are not interrupted

Also nobody needs to be that close to Babs morning breath 🤢. I could smell it through the screen

• Sick
Just me grossed out by the idea of her putting a bin in E’s room so she can put old yogurt pots in it 🤢 imagine the stench! I’m such a horrible parent my kids don’t take food upstairs it’s jank!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
DEBA878F-CFA7-458B-9F85-FB6B0FF0A845.jpeg

My phone froze at this point and now I’m scarred for life 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck doesn't she have a bin in her room already?! My 5 year old had a bin in her room! And my other one has the kid's washing basket in hers.

Surely at 9 and 11 they don't still call her mummy? I thought most kids said mum from being about 6?

They are so babied it's worrying, i hope e isn't getting bullied at her new school, either for being babyish or for having a twit of a mother
My 7&11 do, although the 11 year old has us saved as Mum and Dad in her phone and calls us that in front of other people.

If they didn't say Mummy how on earth would they be able to get a good 5 second "MummMEEEEE" whinge in when something mildly inconveniences them, such as their sibling accidentally making eye contact?

• Haha
Insta and Facebook have been so quiet the last few days, a lot of people aren’t posting anything. And when I’ve seen friends post photos of nights out I have thought it’s a bit off. Life goes on and obviously not everyone cares about the royals, but most people have cottoned on to the mood of the country generally. But not our Babs. Still showing off what she can afford to do, still making tit up, still chatting the most boring crap. In her dressing gown with wet hair at school run o’clock 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the hell does this monster of a mother expect us to believe she KNOCKS ON HER DAUGHTERS BEDROOM DOOR when she literally shares every aspect of bedroom online to 1000's of strangers 🙄
Shut up Emma!!!!!!

Why the hell does this monster of a mother expect us to believe she KNOCKS ON HER DAUGHTERS BEDROOM DOOR when she literally shares every aspect of bedroom online to 1000's of strangers 🙄
Shut up Emma!!!!!!
I was thinking that, so she knocks before she enters to take a photo of her daughter's knickers that she then posts for absolutely anyone with an internet connection to see?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She probably Knocks as she is entering the room, doesn't knock then wait for the "come in", knocks as she is half way in already.

Insta and Facebook have been so quiet the last few days, a lot of people aren’t posting anything. And when I’ve seen friends post photos of nights out I have thought it’s a bit off. Life goes on and obviously not everyone cares about the royals, but most people have cottoned on to the mood of the country generally. But not our Babs. Still showing off what she can afford to do, still making tit up, still chatting the most boring crap. In her dressing gown with wet hair at school run o’clock 🙄
I was thinking the same!!!!! Who is lounging on the phone with wet hair and a dressing gown when there’s two kids in the house??????? Relatable as ever! 🤬 lazy mare

• Angry
Has she seriously just been to London this weekend just minutes away from Buckingham Palace and all we've had is 'look at me' 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry
She probably Knocks as she is entering the room, doesn't knock then wait for the "come in", knocks as she is half way in already.

You know that scene in Mean Girls where Regina and her boyfriend are making out on the bed, her mum pops her head round the corner (without knocking) and is like "you guys need anything - some snacks, a condom? Let me know!"

Yeah that's how I imagine Babs will be as a parent when Erin becomes a teenager! No personal space whatsoever 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.