Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely at 9 and 11 they don't still call her mummy? I thought most kids said mum from being about 6?

They are so babied it's worrying, i hope e isn't getting bullied at her new school, either for being babyish or for having a twit of a mother
My daughter is 11 and she still refers to us as mummy and daddy. I'm holding on to that for as long as I can tbh. It will soon change once someone picks her up on it....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just me grossed out by the idea of her putting a bin in E’s room so she can put old yogurt pots in it 🤢 imagine the stench! I’m such a horrible parent my kids don’t take food upstairs it’s jank!
I'm the same - I wouldn't allow a bin because I don't want food items in there, especially yoghurt wrappers/pots and they don't need it for waste paper as all their school work is done online. I do realise I could empty it regularly but I've got enough to do - they can learn to use their legs and walk downstairs to the kitchen bin if they MUST eat anything upstairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's because I'm too far away to get to London for the Queen and I'm weirdly jealous, but am I the only one who finds it a bit annoying she's not gone and laid some flowers or something for HM Queen?
The trip must have been a bit of a nightmare with the amount of people heading down to the Palace and the park etc. Thought that would be (wrongky imo) content worthy in her world? After all the hassle of getting to the capital.

I don't know, maybe I'm more of a royalist than I ever knew 🤔😂
If I was in London like she was at the weekend I would definitely have laid flowers .. everywhere is accessible by tube. I’ll be going myself this week .

advice babs has received about being a tween parent includes "always close their door" - which babs quickly clarifies she does anyway! i don't think banishing your tween upstairs at 6.30pm and shutting her in her room isn't quite what was meant by that advice, babs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, the "always knock on bedroom their door" - which, again, babs clarifies she always does, as though managing not to totally disrespect her daughter's privacy by entering her bedroom unexpectedly or without consent somehow cancels out the way she exploits erin's privacy on a daily basis, sharing personal information all over SM, including regularly sharing footage filmed inside her daughter's bedroom while erin is at school and totally oblivious. but yeah babs, you're such a great mum for bothering to knock on erin's door before crashing in with your camera. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Its so distasteful that she's back on Insta this morning banging on about going to London (of all places) to see GB yesterday, but not even mentioning the atmosphere and overwhelming feeling in the air down there.
I went down yesterday for work but I had to go out of my way to pass by Buckingham Palace. Its surreal and very moving.
She's such a selfish childish head and she probably hasn't mentioned it cos its not about her and she knows she isn't clever enough, or articulate enough, to put anything into words that is worth reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm the same - I wouldn't allow a bin because I don't want food items in there, especially yoghurt wrappers/pots and they don't need it for waste paper as all their school work is done online. I do realise I could empty it regularly but I've got enough to do - they can learn to use their legs and walk downstairs to the kitchen bin if they MUST eat anything upstairs.
My daughter isn't allowed to eat upstairs. I hate the thought of food crumbs in the bed 😂.

Reactions: 12
A rare moment of standing up for her (I know, am shocked, too!). I think it's fair enough she didn't go and visit any memorials or lay any flowers, if she didn't want to. Rather that than a disingenuous visit because she 'should' do or just going with the crowd.

For example, my sister was in London on Saturday and didn't because she personally didn't feel the need, connection or desire to commemorate anything or be part of that particular moment in history in that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@bumblebees19 i agree completely. I live just outside London and have no intention of going near the palace even though we’ll probably go shopping there on Saturday. Just not interested and don’t see why everyone should be 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
A rare moment of standing up for her (I know, am shocked, too!). I think it's fair enough she didn't go and visit any memorials or lay any flowers, if she didn't want to. Rather that than a disingenuous visit because she 'should' do or just going with the crowd.

For example, my sister was in London on Saturday and didn't because she personally didn't feel the need, connection or desire to commemorate anything or be part of that particular moment in history in that way.
Also if she really is that anxious the crowds would be big - mind in that case why go to London in the first place

Going there, absolutely not if you don't feel the need.....
But she can't even mention it or acknowledge what is going on in our Beautiful capital city. It felt like real heartbreak.

She's ignorant and stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've seen a lot of content creators on YouTube stating they will wait till mourning has passed to post any new content, which is fair enough for them if it feels right!
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Babs didn't seem to do her weekly Saturday upload but has not acknowledged it whatsoever on any platform?
Was it for the respect aspect like other creators.. but she didn't even think to say anything about it?... or a great excuse to be able to miss an upload to have more free time ?

Reactions: 16
I've seen a lot of content creators on YouTube stating they will wait till mourning has passed to post any new content, which is fair enough for them if it feels right!
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Babs didn't seem to do her weekly Saturday upload but has not acknowledged it whatsoever on any platform?
Was it for the respect aspect like other creators.. but she didn't even think to say anything about it?... or a great excuse to be able to miss an upload to have more free time ?
Definitely the later!

Why does the mood of the public have to be wobbly/weird? She is trivialising a huuuuge historical public worldwide event and it’s pissing me off so much!!!! Why can’t she even say that the Queen is dead?????????? I totally respect that some people aren’t mourning or interesting and that’s cool but If you have a public facing job (and I’m including her very loosely when I say JOB) you have to expect to discuss what’s happening, regardless of how you feel personally, if she doesnt have the empathy/understanding/intelligence she needs to get the duck off the internet

and also I hope to Christ she hasn’t brought those Santa plates ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I think she is doing it to get her engagement up, in other words begging people to watch her stories. The engagement in her last grid post is really low and she has lost followers in the last few days, she can't stop posting as she is scared to lose anymore and she dosent want to talk about death or dying so she is trying yo make her account a safe space by talking about anything else and no one wants to hear about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why does the mood of the public have to be wobbly/weird? She is trivialising a huuuuge historical public worldwide event and it’s pissing me off so much!!!! Why can’t she even say that the Queen is dead?????????? I totally respect that some people aren’t mourning or interesting and that’s cool but If you have a public facing job (and I’m including her very loosely when I say JOB) you have to expect to discuss what’s happening, regardless of how you feel personally, if she doesnt have the empathy/understanding/intelligence she needs to get the duck off the internet

and also I hope to Christ she hasn’t brought those Santa plates ffs
This is whats annoying me too!
Like, i don't think for one second that she should have gone to Buckingham Palace yesterday if she didn't want to!
But she can't even talk about it. Yet she's pretending to care 🤷‍♀️ She is still posting her usual dribble, but still pretending to care! It's all just so false and fake and I'm sorry but, to me, it just feels like the whole passing away of the Queen is just a huge inconvenience to her being able to continue acting the dick online! So many people are not posting/filming while we're in this period of mourning and I'm getting the feeling Babs absolutely hates it 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been thinking about my previous post and other people's thoughts following it. I understand that some people may have zero interest in the current situation from either a love of the Queen/monarchy or a history perspective. I think what bothered me is that she has mentioned it when the news broke, pretended to be upset and 'wobbly' and continues to hint at it all and asking how we all are.

Yet although she already had a visit to London planned, she's not even mentioned it.
Either say out loud to her followers that she in uninterested and get on with life or comment on the current situation. Her childish inability to specifically discuss anything she views as 'wobble' worthy really angers me. As someone said above, she's more concerned about her figures/followers etc. Grow the duck up and be honest about it, including if she has no interest. She tries to cover every base and ends up missing every mark.

Sorry to rant, and I'm sorry if this makes no sense, but I am sick of her and the last few days has really highlighted how bleeping immature and stunted she is. She spouts be the you-est you, but she has no clue who SHE is.

I shall now shut up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s just a thick and selfish narcissistic 🐮 who doesn’t have the intelligence or emotional maturity to tackle the subject of our monarch‘s death and what it means to the nation etc, she can’t even explain it to her children. She’s so patronising in her stories - wobbly and weird wtaf ?!!!! The thought wouldn’t even have crossed her mind to pay her respects in London as she was more interested in taking TT to see Gary Barlow live & stuffing her face full of sweet and sugary snacks on the ssslllloooooow train back home 😴😴😴😴

Also, I had to laugh, even her own dad can’t understand her appalling English grammar and lack of punctuation!!!

FC9DF376-64E9-4D1B-A193-B9E4F2754F45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
She probably got the slow train so didn’t get time to visit the palace and see Gary!

Reactions: 10
She is the #bekind movement personified - all talk, total cop out, fleeting, no substance or meaning and manipulated to fit the instahuns narrative and just attracts likes from muppets for the sake of it.

PURE FODDER

My daughters school have issued some guidance for talking about death and grief. It says use age appropriate terms and clear defining language in accordance with your own religious beliefs. How a catholic RE teacher can’t talk about this is beyond me.
She can’t seem to cope with anything more than a primark sale. The internet really isn’t the place for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.