Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK cowbags I’m ready for your snark... I cry at the end of The Snowman always have and always probably will. The innocence we can all relate to having that person with you and one day, you’ll wake up and they are not there anymore- profoundly moving...

Death is a part of life.

We all deal with death in our own way but honesty and dignity is so important as the previous poster mentioned. HM The Queen died surrounded by those who loved her peacefully. There was no sleeping or rainbows or resting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The child catcher still freaks me out now!! 🤣🤣 Honestly the actor is/was genius because he really does give you the creeps!
it was the "wanna go tree. climbing Thomas J? he was gonna be an acrobat" moment of heartbreak in My Girl that destroyed me. 💔

and de-railing the topic slightly back to babs, she replied to a comment on FB saying that nanny joyce was born in the same year as the Queen - thus presumably justifying the way she cannot distinguish between the two and essentially perceived the Queen as her nan. utter bullshit. my own grandmother was born in the same year as the Queen, but died at age 80 when I was 18. not trying to make this all. about. ME - because obviously people lose their grandparents when they are far younger/never even meet them - but it's simply another example of babs flaunting her privilege and failing to realise how lucky she is that she had her grandmother in her life until she was in her 40s, and that her kids knew their great grandmother - not to mention the fact that her parents are both alive. there is absolutely no correlation between nanny joyce and Queen Elizabeth simply because they were both born in the same year. she's really grasping at straws to make the situation all about her. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
How was her Nanny Joyce born in the same year as The Queen? Wasn't she 98 when she died two years ago? That meant her Nanny Joyce was born in 1922. She just lies about everything!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s back on Syfy at the moment if you have Sky or cable both episodes I’ve just watched them
I bloody loved that book and whilst the tv dramatisation leaves stuff out etc I still like it
Do you what I might watch it. I haven't watched it since. Hopefully it won't end with me going to bed with a giant cross at night. Wish me luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Knew I was right! What an absolute Berty Bullshitter she is!View attachment 1572012View attachment 1572015
perhaps i misinterpreted her response to the comment on FB, since we all know how babs' overcomplicates things with her illiteracy, but even after rereading it, i still interpret it as her claiming her nan was born the same year as the Queen, as the original commenter clearly says her nanna was born in the same year, and babs responds with "same as Nanny Joyce".

tbh, i was aware nanny joyce was in her nineties, but didn't realise she was 98 - so I totally overlooked babs' blatant lie, and assumed she was simply trying to emphasise the similarities she was claiming existed between Queen Elizabeth and nanny joyce. but no. in classic babnocchi style, babs is just outright lying. that, or nanny joyce wasn't 98 when she died. either way, babs probably totally believes both statements are completely true, since she seems unable to distinguish between her lies and reality, as the have become so confused and intertwined. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20220912_010756.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
perhaps i misinterpreted her response to the comment on FB, since we all know how babs' overcomplicates things with her illiteracy, but even after rereading it, i still interpret it as her claiming her nan was born the same year as the Queen, as the original commenter clearly says her nanna was born in the same year, and babs responds with "same as Nanny Joyce".

tbh, i was aware nanny joyce was in her nineties, but didn't realise she was 98 - so I totally overlooked babs' blatant lie, and assumed she was simply trying to emphasise the similarities she was claiming existed between Queen Elizabeth and nanny joyce. but no. in classic babnocchi style, babs is just outright lying. that, or nanny joyce wasn't 98 when she died. either way, babs probably totally believes both statements are completely true, since she seems unable to distinguish between her lies and reality, as the have become so confused and intertwined. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1572141
I read it as her Nanny Joyce also died last year, not that they shared a birth year.

Reactions: 10
I read it as her Nanny Joyce also died last year, not that they shared a birth year.
If she did thats also a lie as she died in 2020,l.
Also why when replying to comments on ig is she just saying morning it might just be me but I find it really annoying, some one said "lovely photo" babas said " morning!!" Why not say thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So she took E to see Gary Barlow but not to Harry styles? Make it make sense!! Other than she has no friends to go with so takes her as a convenience. What 11 year old wants to listen to dreary GB?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit confused by another Babs-maths question. If Nanny Joyce died in 2020, when Bab was 42, going on 43, how did she only "spend the next 37 years being a devoted Nan to Claire and I". Did they consider her no longer "devoted" because of her dementia?
Yep. And also todays claim that Erin is “nearly 14”. Is she not 11????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs this woman doesn’t half piss me off! She promotes’ body confidence and body positivity’ as her ‘thing’, her (not) USP but then look at that photo of her and E outside the theatre : hand pushing her waist in really hard, bent forward, handbag over her gunt and pulling E into her so tightly to squash her fat on the other side! She really is a bleeping liar. I hate every single thing she does-there is not ONE thing about her that’s honest or real. Lies lies lies. She can’t even keep her stories straight.
What an absolute bleeping witch she is.😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So she took E to see Gary Barlow but not to Harry styles? Make it make sense!! Other than she has no friends to go with so takes her as a convenience. What 11 year old wants to listen to dreary GB?!
In London of all places! This weekend. I bet that was a nightmare journey of people going down to lay flowers and to show their respect. I mean I’m not saying people shouldn’t carry on with their lives but this witch on Friday and Saturday was just being a limp biscuit about it all then Sunday whoop I’m doing something I want to do so I’m all happy again 😂

Oh and the line “who is too far away from 14…” it’s 3 years emma she’s bleeping 11 was because the show is 14+!!

Age guidance for Gary Barlow was 14...she's trying to steer off any criticism as they've only just moved to CBBC from cbeebies at home 😁
Snap! Just thought the same thing

Let’s face it cuntychops has never let actual facts and truth get in the way of a fabricated story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s face it cuntychops has never let actual facts and truth get in the way of a fabricated story 🙄
Like this mornings made up story about the alarm 🙄🤦‍♀️ What a load of bullshit.
And they all ran out shouting "Mummy" 🤮🤮
Yeah, course they did Emma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she was supposed to to GB wIth Claire but she couldn’t go because of her broken foot. It seems like the sort of thing they’d go to together not where she’d take Erin

Reactions: 17
Surely at 9 and 11 they don't still call her mummy? I thought most kids said mum from being about 6?

They are so babied it's worrying, i hope e isn't getting bullied at her new school, either for being babyish or for having a twit of a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.