Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact the babettes have resorted to trying to entice babs into using her slow cooker to prepare "treats" - sending her recipes for slow cooker cakes and hot chocolate - isn't because they are "her people" in that it's because they know she would always opt for sugar over a healthy meal. it's simply because they have seen her avoid using her slow cooker for two whole years, despite it sitting in the corner of her kitchen gathering dust, and know damn well she can't even be bribed into preparing a freshly cooked family meal, thus in order to get her to make use of her privilege and use her bleeping slow cooker, they're trying to lure her in with treats. they're not "her people", they are people fucked off that she has a slow cooker she keeps bragging about but never uses, which is so bleeping wasteful. 😡
Easy slow cooker meals are one of taming twins specialities - you’d think she’d ask her mate for ideas

• Heart
Reactions: 22
oh and no babs, unsurprisingly you did not INVENT the word "flicks". it is a slang term that was invented well before kween babs even existed. flick off. 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why? Why does she feel the need to tell people she went to the loo after her peppermint tea 😐

she really is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Did she walk that poor girl to SECONDARY school?! As she mentioned in her stories getting round the corner then crying?! And of course Erin was fine, ffs, it’s almost like Emma wanted Erin wailing, clinging to her precious wonderful mother 🙄
i get the impression that she is trying to confuse people in terms of which school erin attends, with all her talk of different routines, trying out different routes, doing two school runs, needing to get erin a case for her bus pass and then mentioning walking her round the corner etc etc. bleeping idiot - if she wants to protect her daughter's privacy, she wouldn’t plaster her photos of her uniform all over SM, not focus on attempting to fabricate mysterious stories about the school's potential location. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Why? Why does she feel the need to tell people she went to the loo after her peppermint tea 😐

she really is vile
I feel like she does this to test the waters sometimes. She’s trying to be mates with Knee Deep In Life and she’s vulgar - I’ve seen brief bits of her “content” which involved her talking about shitting herself in the car. So maybe Babs is trying to use that same style of content to see if it works on her audience.

A rebrand has to be coming at some point. Her children willing to participate in het content is ticking away rapidly now.

Reactions: 17
This is why the Unmumsy Mum doesn't really have a thread and why she is popular. Because of things like this. Babs should take note.
Screenshot_20220903-120228_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So spending quality time with the boy already translates as sorting out the girl’s wardrobe as she was missing her. FFS, I pity both of those kids.
wherever she took ethan yesterday was undoubtedly a freebie trip to "see some animals", and ofc she had to. take the wet ones along with her, since Claire has a broken foot thus can't be relied upon to help babysit ethan and keep him distracted, preventing him from irritating babs who would rather spend the day focused on her phone than giving her son even a scarp. of her attention. her day with ethan yesterday seemed to compromise of her sorting her girl's wardrobe, taking photos of random animals so she could share her "me, missing my girl" and "me, waiting for my girl to get home from school" stories and then popping to costa to treat herself to a seasonal latte - caffeine-free, obvs, because she was already manic enough - then retuning home, likely to welcome erin with balloons and banners and a bleeping cake, plus lots of "starting big school" gifts, plus an early night with a peppermint tea for babs, because she was all overtired from the anxiety, and all her worrying caused a flare in her "ibs" - very apt, since she was an incredibly irritating witch all day, although i'm not sure that can be classed a as "symptom." 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ffs, it really grates every. single. time she uses the phrase "big school". the way even she explains that she used to refer to primary school as "big school" when erin was in reception is a big clue that referring to her daughter beginning secondary school in such a babyish manner all over SM is only further ammunition for potential bullies. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think it’s hilarious that her friend TT (who by the way I think is excellent at what she does) has SO many piss easy slow cooker recipes that taste delicious.

Here’s an idea bab. Why don’t you see if she could teach you to cook? Maybe a little mini series. Healthy family meals for someone who isn’t very good at cooking. There you go. Have that for free!

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1550574
No thank you, it’s bleeping gross 🤮
Notice this is an affiliate link, she isn’t being paid for this, just hoping to get some commission from her followers by clicking on the link. Not sure if anyone else spotted that LP was gifted an item from Laura Addlingtons range for Simply Be, not Babs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Goodness, the mug cupboard of dreams still looks shite doesn’t it?!

…can’t believe it hasn’t fallen off the wall yet! (but what a tingo that would be 🤣🤣)
That bleeping cupboard. It’s ugly as sin, doesn’t fit with the rest of the kitchen and looks as decrepit as Emma.

Why doesn’t she get rid of the bloody thing and get some nice open shelves or something.

I too am awaiting the day it drops to the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That mug cupboard sums up Emma's personality a treat :-
Ugly
Bold
In your face
Permanently out of place
Brash
Doesn't fit in anywhere
Pointless
Over the top
Tasteless
Full of crap
Tacky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s bragging she’s had a slow cooker sitting empty and unused for 2 years, during a time where people are desperately trying to make savings and reduce costs in all aspects of their lives. Emma you really are absolutely trash.

Reactions: 30
I don’t use my slow cooker as much with only two people to feed and a big slow cooker, it needs replacing anyway so getting a smaller one soon. The current one has been used with love for years. Already planning the meals for the new one when I transition into the new meal plan in October.

Reactions: 16
I feel like she does this to test the waters sometimes. She’s trying to be mates with Knee Deep In Life and she’s vulgar - I’ve seen brief bits of her “content” which involved her talking about shitting herself in the car. So maybe Babs is trying to use that same style of content to see if it works on her audience.

A rebrand has to be coming at some point. Her children willing to participate in het content is ticking away rapidly now.
Def, she’s come out with some mild swear words as well, almost as if the mask slips and then oops there’s the real blabs not the blabs that was calling her sister a ‘poor sausage’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
So spending quality time with the boy already translates as sorting out the girl’s wardrobe as she was missing her. FFS, I pity both of those kids.
wherever she took ethan yesterday was undoubtedly a freebie trip to "see some animals", and ofc she had to. take the wet ones along with her, since Claire has a broken foot thus can't be relied upon to help babysit ethan and keep him distracted, preventing him from irritating babs who would rather spend the day focused on her phone than giving her son even a scarp. of her attention. her day with ethan yesterday seemed to compromise of her sorting her girl's wardrobe, taking photos of random animals so she could share her "me, missing my girl" and "me, waiting for my girl to get home from school" stories and then popping to costa to treat herself to a seasonal latte - caffeine-free, obvs, because she was already manic enough - then retuning home, likely to welcome erin with balloons and banners and a bleeping cake, plus lots of "starting big school" gifts, plus an early night with a peppermint tea for babs, because she was all overtired from the anxiety, and all her worrying caused a flare in her "ibs" - very apt, since she was an incredibly irritating witch all day, although i'm not sure that can be classed a as "symptom." 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ffs, it really grates every. single. time she uses the phrase "big school". the way even she explains that she used to refer to primary school as "big school" when erin was in reception is a big clue that referring to her daughter beginning secondary school in such a babyish manner all over SM is only further ammunition for potential bullies. 😔

There is a article in Birmingham Mail today advising parents not to post photos of their children in school uniform. But Babs just can't help herself can she? Pretend crying just for the sympathy votes! Stop making it about you Bab!!
this was my favourite comment on the post! yep, bravo babs! by simply demanding erin remove her tie, you are totally protecting her safety. there is. absolutely no risks whatsoever of anyone working out which secondary grammar school erin is attending, based on the standard uniform, including the more unusual grey skirt, or her term dates - which, again, are different to the majority of schos, even taking into account the early start for year seven. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the "bravo mama" praise would be relevant if babs had refrained from sharing photos of her daughter wearing her new school uniform all over SM - but ofc babs can't miss out on sharing a "woe is me, my girl is starting big school and i am so feeling so wobbly i didn't sleep, i have an ibs flare caused by my allergy to anxiety and also had a little cry because she's growing up and i missed out on all her childhood because i was constantly distracted by my phone" pity post for attention. because attention and adoration is prioritised well above her kids safety, always! apart from when she goes on holiday, obvs, because keeping the destination a "secret" - always quickly guessed by us super intelligent 🐮🛍 - is vital, supposedly to keep the kids safe, yet we all know she doesn't give. a duck about her kids' safety - as yesterday's post and filming her kids underwear an dprivare lives all over SM proves - thus she simply uses that as an excuse because she genuinely believes her own safety is at risk, as she is so famous, crowds of adoring babettes will immediately drop everything and jump on a plane, autograph book in hand, for their opportunity to catch a glimpse of the grellow one in the wild! 🙄🙄

i remember babs saying a while ago that erin was going to the secondary school of her choice, with the implication that it wasn't the school babs wanted her to attend - i wonder which school was babs' ideal choice for the golden girl? and as for that super mysterious family party back in the autumn with the costco cake, i bet babs was fuming that the 🐮 🛍 guessed the cause of the cuntway celebration - and equally as furious that she couldn't share photos of the celebratory balloons and banners and tat, and erin wearing a "MY little genius" sash, lapping up the babettes comments of praise and commendation as evidence of her success at "great mumming", having created and birthed a girl capable of passing the eleven plus. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220903_141238.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Sorry to quote myself but cheers Babs for proving my point entirely.

No one in the history of the world needs to know this about you. You vile warthog.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.