Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is ste even filming this, he's more of an idiot then she is for enabling her in her mortifying behaviour, Erin has no chance in school and babs and ste don't care.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
If I asked my husband to film that he would have me committed! Any decent husband WOULD NOT do that, surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
FML! There's more rolls than Greggs!
Those poor kids. What goes through her mind to even do this?
Is she trying to be funny?
She sounds as pissed as a fart!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I really think she suits the Kim Met Gala look, it’s the best things she’s ever worn,

but only because we can’t see any flesh ..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
NO, you deluded, attention seeking moron - YOU DID NOT invent the term "the flicks" a term that's been around in the cinema industry since before she was even born, where in the name of duck does she think the term "chick flick" came from??

Oh yes, silly me, I forgot Emma Conway of Birmingham was responsible for coining one of the industry's most widely known terms... SHUT THE duck UP!!!!

Reactions: 17
I just saw her last story and had to check my watch. Evening TV with the lamp on at 7pm in September. What a waste of a beautiful evening!

Reactions: 18
I remember my much older sister going to ‘the pictures’ and as a 5 year old thinking she was at an art gallery.
Also, as someone who is quite senior in a secondary school- we are starting some work with parents over what they share of socials… (and how a parent whatsapp group is not where you air your beef for another parent 😳)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just showed it to my husband and asked him if he would film me doing that on a Saturday night and his exact words were "No. Absolutely not. It's just cringe and embarrassing. I wouldn't have anything to do with it and if you wanted to do it I would give you a list of people to block that I know so they couldn't see it"

P.s my 7 year old son was watching over my shoulder and he said "I've heard of Brummymummy, she's on tik tok and is a Karen"

So yeah well done Babs, kids, including your kids' peers, see you. Your kids are gonna get bullied.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I absolutely don’t want either of the E’s to get bullied but i’m here for the unfortunately inevitable day it happens and Babs has to take responsibility for her actions. I wonder how long it will take her to realise it’s all her fault. 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Also, as someone who is quite senior in a secondary school- we are starting some work with parents over what they share of socials… (and how a parent whatsapp group is not where you air your beef for another parent 😳)
I'm a TA had to step up and be a calm voice of reason in our primary WhatsApp group yesterday when a parent came on to complain about a teacher and actually used the phrase 'treating children badly and getting away with it'. I normally ignore her and the three others who enjoy whipping each other into a frenzy 'I no hun, u are soooooo rite', but I couldn't let that one slide.

I responded without emotion, cautioned against use of inflammatory language on SM and linked her to the schools whistleblowing policy. She responded by saying she thought it was a safe space to vent and didn't class it as SM 🙄

No, it's a social media app and you have no idea who is reading these messages. You're also accusing the staff of harming children. Safeguarding 101 and wildly inappropriate to boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The one talent she does have is that she can always find some of the ugliest shoes in existence.

These aren’t the worst she’s ever worn but woah those are some pointy porkers.

Even Margot is like - what are thooose??
How the f#ck has she squeezed her trotters & cankles into those???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I may need the eye bleach - FML what have I just seen.
Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s almost like she’s competing in some weird competition - Erin YOU maybhave made new friends at school but me ME Emma Louise Conway has followers who ADORE me when I go half naked on the net - best that *aggressive tone*. She always goes too far

Reactions: 17
I absolutely don’t want either of the E’s to get bullied but i’m here for the unfortunately inevitable day it happens and Babs has to take responsibility for her actions. I wonder how long it will take her to realise it’s all her fault. 🤔
babs is a narcissist. nothing is ever her fault. her mistakes are blamed on jealous cowbags/trolls/hackers/haters/clever women/MEN in general. remember how steve was forced to take responsibility for capaldi gate - apparently it was all his fault, as it was him who demanded she dance about like a dick to a song about suicide and share it online. 🤦🏻‍♀️

when the kids are bullied, babs will leap at the opportunity to exploit their misery for content, and will never accept any responsibility, despite the fact it will be all the details and embarrassing footage from content she has chosen to plaster all over SM that is being used to taunt them. she takes genuine pride in embarrassing erin, specifically going out of her way to do things erin has begged her not to, to purposefully humiliate her daughter for the purpose of content - her kids being bullied won't stop her sharing the private details of her kids lives, or stop her uploading cringe reels etc. if ethan is being bullied, it will be his own fault for being "different" or "sensitive" and she'll talk about him, while rolling her eyes, making out he's a huge inconvenience as always. if it's the golden child being bullied, it will immediately be blamed on the school/other kids and their mothers being jealous of erin's TT brilliance and her celeb mother's "career", which will result in endless "woe is me" pity posts - perfect for engagement - and lots of reshare posts with links to bullying helplines etc, while she brags about how her "privilege" means her girl can easily access private therapy to help support her, and sharing her tips about talking to teachers about bullying etc - generally making the whole situation far worse for erin, but relishing in her new-found angle for "relatable" content. it honestly wouldn't surprise me if babs is already looking forward to the day erin comes home in tears after being target's by bullies - she knows damn will happen, after being all too familiar with high school kids, and probably already has loads of posts composed and saved in her drafts. 😔😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why do I get the feeling Babs has drilled it into Triple Threat how amazing and cool she is and that anyone who says otherwise is a troll.
I fully think Triple Threat will go around thinking she's the tit all because of her narc mother, either way they're both in for a rude awakening.

ETA - Should've clarified I meant Babs saying how cool and amazing SHE is, as god forbid she has to think about anyone other than herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.