Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next up she will be copying her "mate" knee deep in life and doing this 🤮😱but will a couple of Halloween mugs. I can't stand knee deep in life so obviously I'm hoping she doesn't but you never know 😂
What the F**k is wrong with these women!

Reactions: 16
The bleeping gunt on it! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Babs and Stepladder are both responsible for putting that tit out on the internet and they clearly don't give a flying duck about any repercussions it may have. Vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’ve been out today, not long home and just catching up. What the actual duck have I just watched?! Not only have I no idea what she’s on about in that latest reel (presumably because I don’t spend my days glued to tiktok), she looks such a bloody state. How is she not embarrassed? Her hole of a husband is no better, why would he be encouraging this? I detest the pair of them, absolute dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think you’re his type bab that’s why he sits as far away as possible every night and sleeps in the attic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I can see now from watching that reel.... Because of the red clothes and looking like a potato 😂 👇👇

Screenshot_2022-09-03-18-24-09-107~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve got to say I think Ste has a lot to answer for. He should be able to say to her, stop exploiting our children, compromising their safety and generally making a fool of yourself for a living. He is a wet pathetic excuse for a man in my eyes.
I’ve never been one for sharing my children on SM. I occasionally post a nice picture or a birthday picture but never give away anything that could upset them in the future and I have a private profile for family and friends only!!!. I’m having my third child with a different partner and he won’t allow me to post anything at all about this child. I get it and respect his thoughts.
If i happened to see the two Es in a public setting not only would I recognise them but I would know WAY too much information about them it terrifies me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Next up she will be copying her "mate" knee deep in life and doing this 🤮😱but will a couple of Halloween mugs. I can't stand knee deep in life so obviously I'm hoping she doesn't but you never know 😂
oh, please don't give her ideas! babs would jump at the opportunity to rehash this reel, as it ticks all her boxes;

1) an excuse to crude content, which was copied from "inspired by" her idol KDIL, thus she can tag her in the caption in the hope that KDIL will share it in her stories, and send her an. influx of followers who enjoy watching forty-odd year old, unwashed, stinking women behaving crudely and aggressively, and flaunting their crotch/gunt etc, with a goal of ensuring their kids are horrendously bullied.

2) the perfect opportunity to show off her mugs collection - at this point of the year, it will be the perfect addition to her halloween themed content, babs with her top off 🤢 floppy boobs semi-concealed by her favourite halloween mugs - likely the mickey pumpkin and one from. her Jack skellington stash.

3) the perfect opportunity to highlight her "cracking rack" by posing braless and topless, undoubtedly thinking she is hilarious as she has to call steve to demand he pass her extra mugs to conceal her tip tits, accompanied by her usual warning that in order to protect their relationships, all her followers need to ensure they hide the preel from their husbands because otherwise, rabid with lust and blinded by her sheer beauty and they will all walk out on their families and travel to Brum to track her down. 🤦🏻‍♀️

4) also the perfect excuse to spend the entire reel eye-bleeping the camera, and gurning, while steve obediently films the entire car crash. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
How on earth can she do this when Erin has started secondary school? Kids are RUTHLESS. The minute they find out about this (and they will) Erin will be like a lamb to the slaughter and I say this as someone who was horribly bullied BEFORE social media was a thing. Kids will follow her home after school, will bully her on the bus and will bully her at school. There won't always be teachers around to protect her and even if they are, she may decide not to tell them. Is babs stupid? I hope to God she isn't bullied but based on her mother's social media presence, she will be and it will be all her parents' fault. Her mother's for her actions and her Father's for doing NOTHING to stop it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
oh, please don't give her ideas! babs would jump at the opportunity to rehash this reel, as it ticks all her boxes;

1) an excuse to crude content, which was copied from "inspired by" her idol KDIL, thus she can tag her in the caption in the hope that KDIL will share it in her stories, and send her an. influx of followers who enjoy watching forty-odd year old, unwashed, stinking women behaving crudely and aggressively, and flaunting their crotch/gunt etc, with a goal of ensuring their kids are horrendously bullied.

2) the perfect opportunity to show off her mugs collection - at this point of the year, it will be the perfect addition to her halloween themed content, babs with her top off 🤢 floppy boobs semi-concealed by her favourite halloween mugs - likely the mickey pumpkin and one from. her Jack skellington stash.

3) the perfect opportunity to highlight her "cracking rack" by posing braless and topless, undoubtedly thinking she is hilarious as she has to call steve to demand he pass her extra mugs to conceal her tip tits, accompanied by her usual warning that in order to protect their relationships, all her followers need to ensure they hide the preel from their husbands because otherwise, rabid with lust and blinded by her sheer beauty and they will all walk out on their families and travel to Brum to track her down. 🤦🏻‍♀️

4) also the perfect excuse to spend the entire reel eye-bleeping the camera, and gurning, while steve obediently films the entire car crash. 🤢🤢
And the chance to rehash multiple times a year with various seasonal mugs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m beginning to think Ste films all these things so he can present them as evidence during the inevitable divorce as he tries to get sole custody.

I realise that’s giving Ste too much credit but it’s a thought that makes me feel better that Ethan (who is the only decent human in that family) will get an escape.

Fucks sake my eyes my eyes……I was working last night…..a real job I know that’s an alien concept to babs but I’m just catching up on here…..the stills are bad enough of that reel thank duck I didn’t see it properly…..happy Sunday cowbags

Reactions: 15
I’ve got to say I think Ste has a lot to answer for. He should be able to say to her, stop exploiting our children, compromising their safety and generally making a fool of yourself for a living. He is a wet pathetic excuse for a man in my eyes.
I’ve never been one for sharing my children on SM. I occasionally post a nice picture or a birthday picture but never give away anything that could upset them in the future and I have a private profile for family and friends only!!!. I’m having my third child with a different partner and he won’t allow me to post anything at all about this child. I get it and respect his thoughts.
If i happened to see the two Es in a public setting not only would I recognise them but I would know WAY too much information about them it terrifies me.
I'm past feeling sorry for Step 🪜 Ste and fully agree now that he should have stepped up years ago and put a stop to her tit! She has absolutely ruined her kids lives!
Of course she thinks she's giving them a wonderful life because she takes them to Disney several times a year, showers them with Zebra pens and constantly buys them clothes 🙄

Reactions: 25
LP has some ad gifted biscuits for The Fletchers and Disney Parks podcast...do we think Babs will receive anything 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13

How rubbish is she when she does these things
Her whole ‘performance’ was so stilted and rushed like everything she does

and Steve is more than happy to encourage her without any thought about how it may affect the children in the future at school

If anything it’s just pathetic really, that’s what I think when I look at them both, they are really quite pathetic and desperate 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How rubbish is she when she does these things
Her whole ‘performance’ was so stilted and rushed like everything she does

and Steve is more than happy to encourage her without any thought about how it may affect the children in the future at school

If anything it’s just pathetic really, that’s what I think when I look at them both, they are really quite pathetic and desperate 🙄
Pathetic is a really good word to use to describe her!
All jokes aside, just the way she carries on over nothing is utterly pathetic! Not least Fridays performance over the Golden child going to a new school, like all kids have done since school began 🙄 and she's in bed ill & exhausted by 7pm.
Pathetic!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
it would be vaguely believe that babs was describing secondary school as "fine" if she was naively basing her description on her own time as a high school student - in her blog, she explains that she attended an all girls grammar, wore a perfect uniform and never skipped a single class, where there was absolutely no fighting orr swearing o. raehuing with teachers. she literally describes her school from the age of 11 to 18 as "hogwarts. without the magic". 🌟🤦🏻‍♀️

ironically though, that her earlier stories labelling high school as "fine" are supposedly based on her experience as a teacher in a secondary school, not as her own experience as a high school student. her blog post is very clear in that she taught at an inner city school with a pass rate "at the (very) low end of the spectrum", and her experience as a teacher at this "rough" school was a shock after her own hogwarts experience. she had a chair thrown at her, was. told by a student to "duck off" and *shock, horror* someone called her fat! quite a culture shock for Queen babs, but she quickly realised that, despite her own "very privileged education", she actually enjoyed teaching the peasant children of Brum - those who were "not necessarily the richest or the brightest".while she worked in this school, she treated the teens like toddlers as a way to keep their behaviour under control - these were kids all aged 11+, and she was imposing countdowns 10, 9, 8.....down to 1 to give whatever teen ten seconds to stop talking/misbehaving etc - and claimed this was an effective tactic at controlling unruly 16 year olds! she also explains that she regularly had to leave the classroom - simply walk out mid lesson to calm down and not lose her tit, based purely on the behaviour of the kids in her class. it was also where the tat reward box originated, as she attempted to bribe the teens in her class to concentrate on their work and not throw tables or insult RE teacher babs, who undoubtedly had zero control over the classes she taught! always reminds me very much of my own RE teacher who was so shockingly awful, she'd turn her back on the class to write on the whiteboard, turn back around and be SHOOKETH that half the kids had disappeared out the window and out across the playing fields! shocked every time, despite it happening in every. single. lesson. although in her favour, i don't e er remember her stomping out of the room in a sulk, to take a few deep breaths and regain control to avoid throwing a tantrum in front of a classroom of mocking teens! i can just imagine classrooms full of 15 year olds deadly focused on their work, solely to earn themselves a tat ruler from poundland! 🤣

from her description of her teaching career, she must have been fully aware that kids could be vicious and cruel - especially when they were regularly rude to her, commenting on her appearance, calling her fat and swearing at her, etc. presumably the "secondary schools are fine" comment was based on her own experience of attending an all girl's grammar school, which was so tame that apparently the worst thing thing ever happened was dating to wear a navy hair bobble instead of the obligatory black - which i assume was the extent of babs' teenage rebellion phase, and doesn't represent the behaviour of other girls in the scjool - but y'know, babs was a shy and reserved wallflower, so hardly likely to be hanging out behind the bike sheds, skipping lessons to share fags and snog boys, or to roll her skirt well above the knee! i can't imagine that she was never bullied - and assume she's simply fabricated so many stories over th eyears about her idealistic, fairytale Hogwarts school experience taht she has blocked the reality form her mind, but even if it were the case she wasn't specifically targeted by other gia and they simply bicthed about her behind her back, it's ridiculous to assume that simply because erin is "privileged" enough to follow in babs' trotter-steps and attend - i assume?! - an all girls grammar school, that she will be protected from bullying, simply because that kind of thing only happens to those "disadvantaged" kids who attend "underprivileged" schools at the bottom of the league tables, where kids get low grades and poor quality teachers - hence why those poor kids were lumbered with babs! - amongst kids who "aren't the brightest or the richest" and don't come from wealthy hobbit families like her girl, who has a regarrrrrrta jacket, her own umbrella and a whole stationery ailse of zebra pens that poor, underprivileged, inner city peasant kids could of dream of! thus, based solely in their background, she is assuming that it is these schools where bullying is rife - hut the golden child doesn't attend a rough school full of dumb, peasant children, she isn't at risk, because bullying simply doesn't occur! regardless of babs' own "perfect n" secondary school experience - whether rose tinted nostalgia or not - she is soon going to realise that bullying is rife in all schools, and that her self-designated celeb status will not protect erin from being bullied. in fact, babs herself has handed her classmates such an exhaustive supply of ammunition to use against her that the poor girl will be absolutely tortured, teased relentlessly and absolutely torn to shreds - especially as we all know babs won't allow her daughter's bullies to "win" by changing the humiliating content she shares and refraining from sharing any further private details about her children's lives. hell, she'll probably be rubbing her hands in glee the day erin comes home from school in tears, absolutely rabid that she can use her daughter's distress as content, and write posts and film vlogs and stories all about bullying, and how much erin is suffering, failing to accept that if she simply removed herself from SM, the poor girl wouldn't be such an easy target, while simultaneously making the situation all about HER, and her struggles with anxiety/IBS/her allergies that are supposedly triggered by anxiety etc etc, which will obvs prompt a return to therapy and a post that she was "nervous to share" etc etc. she'll be massively pushing the "be kind" mantra, totally ignoraning the fact that refusing to change her own behaviour is making her daughter's school life a living hell, thus she is being the absolute opposite of "kind" to her daughter. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I had the impression that Emma’s childhood had been working class from the way she talks about it. Maybe because she always seems to feel quite letdown by it. I assumed that she had gone to a school similar to where she worked.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.