Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As @Lady Doodle said, the IBS thing really pisses me off. It is NOT IBS you stupid cow, you got yourself all worked up cos you fear you’re losing control of Erin now she’s going to High School and you probably ate your own body weight in sugar to compensate and had an upset tummy! THAT IS NOT IBS! That’s being a controlling, narcissistic fat greedy witch. Which you definitely are!

Off to see her parents today so Erin can tell them about ‘big school‘…..ffs ….that poor kid doesn’t stand a chance!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
………..had some days away. On our end of summer holiday. It was so hot, we swam in the sea. (I mean it was fresh in there but we all warmed up after). It’s not autumn yet. None of us real folk want autumn. All shitting ourselves about the energy bills. Most of us brum/Black Country peeps don’t even send our kids back till next Wednesday!
Drinking expensive drinks, you don’t like out of mugs you’ll never use again is not a personality. Her complete lack of awareness time and time again. Her inability to show any empathy towards her followers who just don’t have the income to slosh around.
I’m incoherent but she just gets on my tits so much. Greedy, selfish, lazy narc!
Babs - don’t choke on your jizzed on jus rol eh. That would be terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
just checking out the window here to see if the pigs are flying… as if they would go to the cinema for an evening show. She’s dressed for bed by 5pm most days!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
just checking out the window here to see if the pigs are flying… as if they would go to the cinema for an evening show. She’s dressed for bed by 5pm most days!
And as if she'd pay £3 per person.
She only goes to the cinema if its a red carpet gifted event, and if its a kids film she can NOT take her kids too then all the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be smug about paying £3 per ticket but will then spend ££ on sweeties and popcorn!

Reactions: 18
Goodness, the mug cupboard of dreams still looks shite doesn’t it?!

…can’t believe it hasn’t fallen off the wall yet! (but what a tingo that would be 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her fixing her “IBS” with a peppermint tea makes me as angry as people saying “ a bit OCD” No you bleeping aren’t. OCD is a debilitating condition that isn’t self diagnosed because you like your towels straight in the bathroom or to hoover lines on your floor. Babs and her labelling medical conditions she’s read about or done a quack test sent by one of her followers is sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Flicks , did I event the word Flicks 🤦🏻‍♀️
no no you didn’t , you aren’t original enoughto do that bab 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Goodness, the mug cupboard of dreams still looks shite doesn’t it?!

…can’t believe it hasn’t fallen off the wall yet! (but what a tingo that would be 🤣🤣)
every time I think of that old episode of changing rooms when the floating shelves broke and wiped out somebody’s teapot collection I wish this would happen to her mug cupboard…..I live in hope…..I think it would be the thing that kills me though cos I’d die laughing but it might just be worth it cos I’d die extremely happy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We can live in hope 🤣🙌
Now wouldn’t that be funny 🤣 like the episode of changing rooms when the shelves fell down and destroyed an entire teapot collection 😬 (anyone remember that !!)
Flicks , did I event the word Flicks 🤦🏻‍♀️
no no you didn’t , you aren’t original enoughto do that bab 🙄
everyone knows the word flicks …

every time I think of that old episode of changing rooms when the floating shelves broke and wiped out somebody’s teapot collection I wish this would happen to her mug cupboard…..I live in hope…..I think it would be the thing that kills me though cos I’d die laughing but it might just be worth it cos I’d die extremely happy 😂😂😂😂
Haha was about to post the same great minds think alike !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lolling at the description of the previous 2 boyfriends - I think the BF who hated the eyes from the photos was 🪜 Ste and the pics of the Nanna and her mate right above the headboard 😂😂

• Haha
First time she's ever influenced me, I didn't know about the cinema thing today so just booked to take the kids later! Thanks Babs, soz you don't any aff money from it though hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just about to say the same thing. It would be absolute joy if the mug cupboard was to accidentally fall even better if it's on her big head lol

• Haha
the fact the babettes have resorted to trying to entice babs into using her slow cooker to prepare "treats" - sending her recipes for slow cooker cakes and hot chocolate - isn't because they are "her people" in that it's because they know she would always opt for sugar over a healthy meal. it's simply because they have seen her avoid using her slow cooker for two whole years, despite it sitting in the corner of her kitchen gathering dust, and know damn well she can't even be bribed into preparing a freshly cooked family meal, thus in order to get her to make use of her privilege and use her bleeping slow cooker, they're trying to lure her in with treats. they're not "her people", they are people fucked off that she has a slow cooker she keeps bragging about but never uses, which is so bleeping wasteful. 😡

Hmm the TikTok she just posted the sound used is of the influencer Gabbie Hannna having a manic episode and basically a psychotic breakdown where that person was detained by LAPD.

Good choice there Babs

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.