Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of sounding a bit daft - What school has their first day back on a Friday?? What's the point?

Reactions: 12
At the risk of sounding a bit daft - What school has their first day back on a Friday?? What's the point?
The year 7's at the school I work at went in today, think it just gives them the opportunity to get used to the place before everyone else is in. My son's school is back on Wednesday but the year 7's go in on Tuesday. Just depends when the new term starts

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The year 7's at the school I work at went in today, think it just gives them the opportunity to get used to the place before everyone else is in. My son's school is back on Wednesday but the year 7's go in on Tuesday. Just depends when the new term starts
Ahhh I get you, so like a mini-induction day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen that Scarlet Moffat tik tok where she has had an awful experience when she got off the train in London when some weirdo stalker was waiting for her
Think on cuntychops of all the inappropriate tit you post not only about yourself but also the children 😐

Reactions: 19
Anyone seen that Scarlet Moffat tik tok where she has had an awful experience when she got off the train in London when some weirdo stalker was waiting for her
Think on cuntychops of all the inappropriate tit you post not only about yourself but also the children 😐
I posted about it on the page before it’s honestly insanity!

Reactions: 10
Another self made diagnosis then. Never heard of someone with so many ailments without the help of a medical professional!

Reactions: 17
I posted about it on the page before it’s honestly insanity!
Oops yes sorry
And scarlet is no shrinking violet and she was visibly shaking and crying
God these idiots have no idea of the weirdos out there
And there she is encouraging a bloke with a foot fetish 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So because Babs has declared that it’s Autumn, we all have to pretend it’s Autumn 🙄

Well I’m on holiday in Turkey, my first holiday in 3 years (unlike Babs) and it’s still well and truly summer here.

Personally, I want the mild weather to continue in the UK with the energy crisis.
I really hope we have an Indian summer in Brum just to piss her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So because Babs has declared that it’s Autumn, we all have to pretend it’s Autumn 🙄

Well I’m on holiday in Turkey, my first holiday in 3 years (unlike Babs) and it’s still well and truly summer here.

Personally, I want the mild weather to continue in the UK with the energy crisis.
I really hope we have an Indian summer in Brum just to piss her off.
I’ve checked the weather mid to low 20’c down south until October! Also enjoy turkey! We’ve been for the last nine years in a row you can’t beat it!

• Heart
Another self made diagnosis then. Never heard of someone with so many ailments without the help of a medical professional!
She’s gone on about her “IBS” or funny tummy as she normally calls it before, apparently peppermint tea fixes it. Now as someone with friends who suffer with IBS/IBD they’d have spent today as close to the bathroom as possible if they were having an attack not strolling around cannon hill.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Annoys the duck out of me when people like her claim they've got IBS! You bleeping haven't. Nervous poos maybe, but that's not IBS you fuckwit. You wouldn't be able to stomach your appalling diet of fizzy pop, sweets and processed crap if you did you bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If knowing her childrens images are on very dark websites hasn’t stopped her ever using social media, nothing will
Everything else aside, the simple fact she’s continued sharing her family life and photos of her kids after that makes her an utterly despicable human with no morals and is actually endangering her children
People have found her address when she moved, today sharing her daughters uniform has meant it’s easy to now identify where she’s going to school plus the fact she’s openly shared that she will be travelling via public transport alone. Terrifying.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.