Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so stupid, it takes about 2 minutes to work out what school Erin is going to based on the glimpse of uniform and the fact she’s back today. Luckily we don’t have bad intentions but some of the people following her might! No thought or care for keeping her children safe at all.
Also a potential stealth boast too, leaving a hint of Grammar School after all she was desperate to tell us Erin had passed her 11 plus ages ago but couldn’t!! Why not just take a pic in a white shirt?

Reactions: 22
Good grief. My eldest went off to secondary this morning for the very first time.

I gave him a hug when he came down in his uniform as he said 'it feels weird' and I know he was nervous, and I took a photo of him and his younger brother to send to the family WhatsApp.

Then I waved him off when his best friend knocked for him. I admit I did take a photo of their backs as they were walking down the street together, but I only shared that with his best friends parents.

I'm thinking of my son lots today, but I'm not crying. I'm excited for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So spending quality time with the boy already translates as sorting out the girl’s wardrobe as she was missing her. FFS, I pity both of those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Tbh Erin could have been crying and screaming all morning and Emma would still go on like she bossed it. I’m sure it’ll be the same story when she comes home.

There’s nothing wrong with crying about your child taking the next step. What is wrong is broadcasting that to everyone for sympathy and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My daughter has asd ( also Asperger/high functioning) she struggles also with social situations , new surroundings, finding her way round…..achademically she is amazing but the social side she’s well behind her peers …..I sobbed buckets she never knew , I didn’t let her know my fears but she goes back next week and will be a year 10 and she’s smashing school, she has a mentor who meets with her regularly and liaises with me and her dad too……this next two years are gonna be hard going learning wise but I have every confidence she will nail it x
She will nail it. Those kids with ASD are legends. Actually all kids are legends but those with ASD are top notch in my book.
my son struggled so so much and was mercilessly bullied because of it, we helped him with coping mechanisms and taught him over and over again the basics of social etiquette etc - I know you know what I mean. He found a select few children that befriended him and they helped make the world of difference to him, he smashed both his GCSEs and his BTECs (as we knew he would because like your daughter academically he’s a head and shoulders above) and he’s now just got his first job in an industry he’s always wanted to work in so his life is really taking off (and yes he cried after the interview due to the emotions/adrenaline) - sorry braggy mom post but I’m so god damn proud of him.
So yes like you we sobbed for them but they knew nothing about our anxieties and none of these were caused by or could be influenced by things we as parents have done

good luck to your daughter x x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Emma shouting love you will be the least of Erin’s worries. Before long all her new peers will have seen:
1. Her mums chub rub pants being flashed in public
2. Her mum fanning her genitals in the middle of a busy theme park
3. Her mum filming herself alone dancing in the supermarket
4. Extensive documentation, photos, videos of Erin’s entire childhood all available online for anyone to see

I don’t think either of the children are remotely robust enough to cope with it.

Ethan is in for the full on toddler treatment today by the looks of things. If I hadn’t seen him before id assume she was talking about a toddler in a pushchair “going to look at some animals” sorry it’s not his fault at all, but good god.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So spending quality time with the boy already translates as sorting out the girl’s wardrobe as she was missing her. FFS, I pity both of those kids.
Same thing I thought. Go out with your son equals mope about the house feeling sorry for myself

Emma shouting love you will be the least of Erin’s worries. Before long all her new peers will have seen:
1. Her mums chub rub pants being flashed in public
2. Her mum fanning her genitals in the middle of a busy theme park
3. Her mum filming herself alone dancing in the supermarket
4. Extensive documentation, photos, videos of Erin’s entire childhood all available online for anyone to see

I don’t think either of the children are remotely robust enough to cope with it.

Ethan is in for the full on toddler treatment today by the looks of things. If I hadn’t seen him before id assume she was talking about a toddler in a pushchair “going to look at some animals” sorry it’s not his fault at all, but good god.
She’s taking him to pets at home isn’t she we all know she loves the “free zoo” unless she pushes the boat out and goes to the wildlife centre at cannon hill.

Reactions: 19
That triple threat thing still makes my stomach turn 🙄
This makes me cringe too.
I’ve said before, being successful in that industry is rough. It takes serious commitment from the child and the parent!! Triple threat is also such an insta wanker term!!

Not that I'm in the slightest bit interested but the snippet of uniform, the start date, and the fact they were at that Lollipop shop in the close vicinity of one of the "potential" schools Ezza was going to, makes it way too easy to work out! They clearly did a dry run there the other day and this mornings post has confirmed it! How many other people will work this out? She has ZERO REGARD for her safety!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg why such a Bloody fuss and crying about her daughter starting High school?! Pathetic cow. It’s a normal transition nothing to get so worked up over.
Is she crying cos she knows that Erin is suddenly going to realise that being sent to her room at 6.30 is not normal? That her mother behaving like she does is not normal?
Yeah I’d cry too Emma- your daughter is going to have the piss ripped out of her due to YOU!
Emma gets uglier by the day too.

Reactions: 21
She’s replied to one of the comments on her latest post saying she’s taking Ethan to see the animals with nanny and grandad. She really can’t stand spending time alone with that poor boy can she?!😒 it’s probably a positive thing for Ethan as he’ll get some actual interaction and conversation because she’ll just have her head buried in her phone as usual, no doubt. But she spends so much one-on-one time with Erin, I feel so sorry for Ethan!😔

• Sad
She’s obviously roped in Nanny San and Rog to help HER deal with the day - the added bonus is extra childcare so she can sit with her head in Tattle!!

Reactions: 18
Is it the Catholic all girls grammar school she is attending though? I am an ex pupil same age as Babs & the skirt Erin is wearing is the wrong type & colour as is the blazer. I remember her saying ages ago she was sending her to the secondary school she attended.

I am in Dudley & my kids are in primary & secondary schools which aren't going back until Wednesday.

Reactions: 4
The Catholic girls school isn’t a grammar school.
The local grammar is mixed not a girls school.

Also a potential stealth boast too, leaving a hint of Grammar School after all she was desperate to tell us Erin had passed her 11 plus ages ago but couldn’t!! Why not just take a pic in a white shirt?
That was the reason for one of the Costco cakes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The Catholic girls school isn’t a grammar school.
The local grammar is mixed not a girls school.

That was the reason for one of the Costco cakes!
Yes and someone without any commonsense could check Birmingham 11+ schools to narrow it down from what she's shared! Nil regard for her kids safety.

Reactions: 9
She has no regard for her children's safety even if she says she does, she makes me mad everything she does is for content. Anyone can figure out from what she has said which school Erin is going to and as she said the planning for the extention was put through (which us online) anyone could have found her address from that which means anyone could figure out the route Erin would take to school as she has now told the world Erin is getting the bus to school. She might not want to think about it but there are people out there that use this info for horrible reasons, but it's all about the money content and being validated by strangers online because she dosent get it in her life from her family.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.