Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If knowing her childrens images are on very dark websites hasn’t stopped her ever using social media, nothing will
Everything else aside, the simple fact she’s continued sharing her family life and photos of her kids after that makes her an utterly despicable human with no morals and is actually endangering her children
People have found her address when she moved, today sharing her daughters uniform has meant it’s easy to now identify where she’s going to school plus the fact she’s openly shared that she will be travelling via public transport alone. Terrifying.
So surprised she’s letting her darling girl get public transport or even a school bus! I imagined her dropping E off and the sitting in the car park till 3:30 just incase E needed her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fellow cow bags. I’m currently on my Summer (not Autumn Emma) holiday at a generic seaside holiday park. We arrived, unpacked and then went off exploring. My kids are 4 & 2 and they are only just going to bed (don’t die of shock Emma). We’ve done soft play, the playground, had ice creams and watched the entertainment.. all in all we’ve had a blast because we want to make the most of our family time together and our holiday.
Today has made me realise just how odd the Conway’s are on holiday?! Maybe they are just spoilt but to me part of being away it doing things you wouldn’t normally do at home. Sure we are in a caravan and we may do a movie night but that is a rarity for us at home as my partner and I work evenings and nights!
I don’t think she or her kids have the slightest idea how fortunate they are l!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fellow cow bags. I’m currently on my Summer (not Autumn Emma) holiday at a generic seaside holiday park. We arrived, unpacked and then went off exploring. My kids are 4 & 2 and they are only just going to bed (don’t die of shock Emma). We’ve done soft play, the playground, had ice creams and watched the entertainment.. all in all we’ve had a blast because we want to make the most of our family time together and our holiday.
Today has made me realise just how odd the Conway’s are on holiday?! Maybe they are just spoilt but to me part of being away it doing things you wouldn’t normally do at home. Sure we are in a caravan and we may do a movie night but that is a rarity for us at home as my partner and I work evenings and nights!
I too am still on my "summer" holiday and I was beginning to think I hadn't shown my family a good enough time yet as we've not had a movie night in the room, seen any penis shaped souvenirs, eaten any lays Crisps or haribo's on the balcony, had early nights, vlogged them all to death or bragged about it on my social media accounts 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I too am still on my "summer" holiday and I was beginning to think I hadn't shown my family a good enough time yet as we've not had a movie night in the room, seen any penis shaped souvenirs, eaten any lays Crisps or haribo's on the balcony, had early nights, vlogged them all to death or bragged about it on my social media accounts 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Haha.. I’ve barely looked at my phone until half an hour ago. Didn’t even manage to take any photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope the fellow cowbags are having a good holiday :)
I'm having a lovely time thanks fellow cowbag, fly home on Sunday just in time to 'micro manage' my kids back into school by Tuesday! Need to pack their school bags for them, label all of their belongings and buy them umbrella's and bus pass holders 🙄🤦‍♀️ Have I forgotten anything? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm having a lovely time thanks fellow cowbag, fly home on Sunday just in time to 'micro manage' my kids back into school by Tuesday! Need to pack their school bags for them, label all of their belongings and buy them umbrella's and bus pass holders 🙄🤦‍♀️ Have I forgotten anything? 🤣
A little toiletry bag and zebra pens!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was on my summer holiday last week. I confess I did think of this thread and take this photo on the first day, but never got round to posting it.

Oh I give up. I was trying to post a photo of some Lays, but it won't attach.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone with any sense be craving for autumn when we have record high energy prices? How selfish and insensitive can you be to be willing for colder periods when many people are literally petrified of this milder weather coming to an end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why would anyone with any sense be craving for autumn when we have record high energy prices? How selfish and insensitive can you be to be willing for colder periods when many people are literally petrified of this milder weather coming to an end.
Exactly I’m hoping and praying the next few months will be mild to save on putting the heating on... she is tone deaf

She’s very much like The Inghams
They travel all over and do nothing, bit of swimming ( okay a LOT of swimming) no real sight seeing, eat crap and sleep
I don’t see the point, they are both young families but act as if they are decrepit

Reactions: 16
Just numerous Zebra pens, felt tips and crayons! Enjoy yourselves x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes the lunchbox ‘you got this’ or ‘I love you’ notes and a pen ready to draw kisses on your wrists x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's not IBS Emma darling , it's the bad food and drink choices you make .... Oh if you are reading this and you really think you could be peri menopause then you drastically need to change your diet and listen to the experts.

It's not IBS Emma darling , it's the bad food and drink choices you make .... Oh if you are reading this and you really think you could be peri menopause then you drastically need to change your diet and listen to the experts.
The IBS thing really pisses me off because if she had any idea about Anxiety (which she apparently does cos she self diagnosed and paid for therapy for 18 months) she would know that there is a direct link between the Brain and the Digestive system which allows them to respond to how each other is feeling,,,,,, this can cause a change in bowel habits at times of distress!
IBS is a medical/clinical condition that is caused by (but not exclusively) allergies, intolerances, certain malfunctions of the Dig Sys & some bowel diseases.

Emma, you do not have IBS you attention seeking melodramatic idiot!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good lord Lady Doodle, don't forget the new school purse and toiletry bag!.🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just going to say this,,,,,,,

She's just said (and I quote) "I worked in a senior school and I know senior schools are fine" 😳😳

Fine??? Fine!!!!

Emma, Senior schools are a LOT of things. "FINE" is definitely not a word I'd use! They can be brutal and I for one would not want to be your daughter who is about to be thrown to the wolves thanks to your online antics! It's not the new routine (🤮) keeping you up at night love, it's the fact you know you've absolutely RUINED your kids lives! Fact!
it would be vaguely believe that babs was describing secondary school as "fine" if she was naively basing her description on her own time as a high school student - in her blog, she explains that she attended an all girls grammar, wore a perfect uniform and never skipped a single class, where there was absolutely no fighting orr swearing o. raehuing with teachers. she literally describes her school from the age of 11 to 18 as "hogwarts. without the magic". 🌟🤦🏻‍♀️

ironically though, that her earlier stories labelling high school as "fine" are supposedly based on her experience as a teacher in a secondary school, not as her own experience as a high school student. her blog post is very clear in that she taught at an inner city school with a pass rate "at the (very) low end of the spectrum", and her experience as a teacher at this "rough" school was a shock after her own hogwarts experience. she had a chair thrown at her, was. told by a student to "duck off" and *shock, horror* someone called her fat! quite a culture shock for Queen babs, but she quickly realised that, despite her own "very privileged education", she actually enjoyed teaching the peasant children of Brum - those who were "not necessarily the richest or the brightest".while she worked in this school, she treated the teens like toddlers as a way to keep their behaviour under control - these were kids all aged 11+, and she was imposing countdowns 10, 9, 8.....down to 1 to give whatever teen ten seconds to stop talking/misbehaving etc - and claimed this was an effective tactic at controlling unruly 16 year olds! she also explains that she regularly had to leave the classroom - simply walk out mid lesson to calm down and not lose her tit, based purely on the behaviour of the kids in her class. it was also where the tat reward box originated, as she attempted to bribe the teens in her class to concentrate on their work and not throw tables or insult RE teacher babs, who undoubtedly had zero control over the classes she taught! always reminds me very much of my own RE teacher who was so shockingly awful, she'd turn her back on the class to write on the whiteboard, turn back around and be SHOOKETH that half the kids had disappeared out the window and out across the playing fields! shocked every time, despite it happening in every. single. lesson. although in her favour, i don't e er remember her stomping out of the room in a sulk, to take a few deep breaths and regain control to avoid throwing a tantrum in front of a classroom of mocking teens! i can just imagine classrooms full of 15 year olds deadly focused on their work, solely to earn themselves a tat ruler from poundland! 🤣

from her description of her teaching career, she must have been fully aware that kids could be vicious and cruel - especially when they were regularly rude to her, commenting on her appearance, calling her fat and swearing at her, etc. presumably the "secondary schools are fine" comment was based on her own experience of attending an all girl's grammar school, which was so tame that apparently the worst thing thing ever happened was dating to wear a navy hair bobble instead of the obligatory black - which i assume was the extent of babs' teenage rebellion phase, and doesn't represent the behaviour of other girls in the scjool - but y'know, babs was a shy and reserved wallflower, so hardly likely to be hanging out behind the bike sheds, skipping lessons to share fags and snog boys, or to roll her skirt well above the knee! i can't imagine that she was never bullied - and assume she's simply fabricated so many stories over th eyears about her idealistic, fairytale Hogwarts school experience taht she has blocked the reality form her mind, but even if it were the case she wasn't specifically targeted by other gia and they simply bicthed about her behind her back, it's ridiculous to assume that simply because erin is "privileged" enough to follow in babs' trotter-steps and attend - i assume?! - an all girls grammar school, that she will be protected from bullying, simply because that kind of thing only happens to those "disadvantaged" kids who attend "underprivileged" schools at the bottom of the league tables, where kids get low grades and poor quality teachers - hence why those poor kids were lumbered with babs! - amongst kids who "aren't the brightest or the richest" and don't come from wealthy hobbit families like her girl, who has a regarrrrrrta jacket, her own umbrella and a whole stationery ailse of zebra pens that poor, underprivileged, inner city peasant kids could of dream of! thus, based solely in their background, she is assuming that it is these schools where bullying is rife - hut the golden child doesn't attend a rough school full of dumb, peasant children, she isn't at risk, because bullying simply doesn't occur! regardless of babs' own "perfect n" secondary school experience - whether rose tinted nostalgia or not - she is soon going to realise that bullying is rife in all schools, and that her self-designated celeb status will not protect erin from being bullied. in fact, babs herself has handed her classmates such an exhaustive supply of ammunition to use against her that the poor girl will be absolutely tortured, teased relentlessly and absolutely torn to shreds - especially as we all know babs won't allow her daughter's bullies to "win" by changing the humiliating content she shares and refraining from sharing any further private details about her children's lives. hell, she'll probably be rubbing her hands in glee the day erin comes home from school in tears, absolutely rabid that she can use her daughter's distress as content, and write posts and film vlogs and stories all about bullying, and how much erin is suffering, failing to accept that if she simply removed herself from SM, the poor girl wouldn't be such an easy target, while simultaneously making the situation all about HER, and her struggles with anxiety/IBS/her allergies that are supposedly triggered by anxiety etc etc, which will obvs prompt a return to therapy and a post that she was "nervous to share" etc etc. she'll be massively pushing the "be kind" mantra, totally ignoraning the fact that refusing to change her own behaviour is making her daughter's school life a living hell, thus she is being the absolute opposite of "kind" to her daughter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s very much like The Inghams
They travel all over and do nothing, bit of swimming ( okay a LOT of swimming) no real sight seeing, eat crap and sleep
I don’t see the point, they are both young families but act as if they are decrepit
a very lot of swimming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really just tell the whole Internet that she had a tit after her peppermint tea? She is vile. Her poor kids.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.