Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says Erin was fine and didn’t want her to shout I love you, presumbly because anyone that age would be embarassed so as a result she decides to so a grid post and share everything on her stories.

I honestly feel for Erin so so much, not the first week, just as the months creep in and people find her Mums insta and every single post and video from her childhood.

Reactions: 25
I didn't even share a photo on Facebook to 200 odd people I actually know of my son when he started secondary school, let alone 150,000 strangers on Instagram. I took a photo, sent it to my mum, my son's dad as he lives abroad and my son's grandad and a couple of my best friends. That was it. I also didn't sob, I was happy he was happy about starting and proud of how smart he looked. Of course I thought about him all day and hoped he was doing ok but sobbed? No.

Reactions: 29
WTAF is wrong with her?

Why all the drama, so she's going to a different school, if you'd done you're job as mom properly you'd have no need to be worried or anxious Emma . ( I understand that this may not be the case for parents of SEN or neuro diverse kids).

But you didn't did you? You allowed, in fact facilitated, your children being splashed all over the Web, using them for financial gains without a thought of how this would affect them mentally and socially.

So yes Emma, you do need to be worried and anxious, because kids can be absolute bastards and you've happily given all of the ammo that they will need to make Es life a misery, without teaching them the life skills to cope.

Reactions: 22
E’s obviously not going to the school I thought they’d moved for as they don’t start back till next week. I’m unaware of any school round here starting back before next week (I live a couple of miles from her)! Strange. Hope she has a great day and no one recognises her from her selfish mother’s SM!

Reactions: 14
E’s obviously not going to the school I thought they’d moved for as they don’t start back till next week. I’m unaware of any school round here starting back before next week (I live a couple of miles from her)! Strange. Hope she has a great day and no one recognises her from her selfish mother’s SM!
The Grammar school starts back today for the new intake.

Reactions: 16
Why does she call days with her kids date days? You’re not going on a date with the boy you’re just being a bloody mother and spending time with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Def the grammar as the other school doesn’t start back until Wednesday!
The uniform looks about right too. Just validates the point of not plastering your kids all over the Internet I suppose. How long did that take a bunch of cow bags to deduce let alone someone with bad intentions ?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Now she wants to be an actor 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
FFS!

I'm putting money on it now, she'll move that girl to B.O.A in Year 10....

Also, i think Erin has changed so much to the point that SHE WILL tell other kids to brag and she'll say - "don't you know who my mum is, she's famous on the internet" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Will be interesting to see what she does when Ethan goes back to school next week, no big deal made about that I'm sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does she call days with her kids date days? You’re not going on a date with the boy you’re just being a bloody mother and spending time with him.
Maybe because she doesn't go on date nights with Steve much if ever. It's really odd though to word it like that. It's also another thing the poor children can be bullied about going on a date with their mum..

Reactions: 19
Honestly I sobbed when 3/6 of my children started secondary school. First because he has asd (Asperger’s) so struggles with social situations and being overwhelmed, second is deaf and third well he’s in a wheelchair with physical and mental ailments and I pushed to send them all to main stream secondary school (the last because his twin was there and well he deteriorates rapidly without him) and I still never sobbed in front of any of them or let them know my anxieties.

why does she feel it is acceptable for the children to basically baby her and make her feel better. Parenting is wild she should ask the Es what it’s like to be a parent in their household because she’s not the adult in any situation

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did she walk that poor girl to SECONDARY school?! As she mentioned in her stories getting round the corner then crying?! And of course Erin was fine, ffs, it’s almost like Emma wanted Erin wailing, clinging to her precious wonderful mother 🙄

Reactions: 21
This girl is being set up for a fall big time…..if it’s like the schools round here lots of the year 7s go back a day or so earlier than the rest, the year 7s she doesn’t know from her old school won’t really know about her car crash mother but they will soon find out and when they do that’s when the bullying, gossiping, sniggering will start…..today will be a good day cos she’s still in a bubble of newbies…..when the other older kids are in the sniggering and laughing will start, videos of her mum in bra and pants and worse will start circulating and she’s in for a hell of a five plus years and it’s all down to her bleeping mother and her narcissistic ways

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She’s so stupid, it takes about 2 minutes to work out what school Erin is going to based on the glimpse of uniform and the fact she’s back today. Luckily we don’t have bad intentions but some of the people following her might! No thought or care for keeping her children safe at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow she's sorted her daughter's wardrobe out. Firstly, she'll never learn how to do things if helicopter-mum keeps taking over. Secondly, her room should be just that, her room, not for Babs to go meddling in when she's not there & then broadcasting it.

Reactions: 20
Honestly I sobbed when 3/6 of my children started secondary school. First because he has asd (Asperger’s) so struggles with social situations and being overwhelmed, second is deaf and third well he’s in a wheelchair with physical and mental ailments and I pushed to send them all to main stream secondary school (the last because his twin was there and well he deteriorates rapidly without him) and I still never sobbed in front of any of them or let them know my anxieties.

why does she feel it is acceptable for the children to basically baby her and make her feel better. Parenting is wild she should ask the Es what it’s like to be a parent in their household because she’s not the adult in any situation
My daughter has asd ( also Asperger/high functioning) she struggles also with social situations , new surroundings, finding her way round…..achademically she is amazing but the social side she’s well behind her peers …..I sobbed buckets she never knew , I didn’t let her know my fears but she goes back next week and will be a year 10 and she’s smashing school, she has a mentor who meets with her regularly and liaises with me and her dad too……this next two years are gonna be hard going learning wise but I have every confidence she will nail it x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.