Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The key to finding contentment is living in the present this is why she is constantly searching for the next thing and will never be happy or fulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The key to finding contentment is living in the present this is why she is constantly searching for the next thing and will never be happy or fulfilled.
And if she's not constantly moving forward to the next thing, she's living in the past!

Reactions: 16
ah babs, proving the 🐮🛍 right as always! 👌🏻

all that babsshit about changing suppliers etc etc! essentially her "small business" failed, because her extortionately-priced knock-off disney "inspired" and stolen slogan mugs4mugs were tit quality and didn't sell, despite her fabricated claims that there were only a trotterful left available, in a desperate attempt to lure the babettes into panic purchasing from the hoard of mugs she had to store in top top! 🤣

if she had quit selling mugs based purely on the fact that they were smashing in the post - which surely indicates that they weren't properly packaged, and were totally tit quality, since companies send mugs to customers all the time, and they don't break regularly enough to shut down the business! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - then surely she would still be bringing out new ranges of the totes/stickers/stationEry etc, and the promised travel mugs that never seemed to actually transpired! ultimately, her "small business" which she took full credit for, despite not designing/creating/selling/packaging/delivering etc the products failed - just like her "poetry" pamphlet was a major flop. so much for her dreams of creating big mugs to drink her morning coffee out of - yet never actually used herself. and all that credit she lapped up for her donations to Birmingham children's hospital, when she didn't donate a single penny, because she purposefully increased the selling price to ensure she didn't miss out on a single penny's worth of profit. 😡

ah babs, the bitter taste of karma - choke it down, just like those sips of pumpkin spiced latte.🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220901_152846.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe what I’m seeing catching up on stories after work . She’s utterly drunk, manic or deranged. Surely this isn’t normal behaviour - what is the matter with the woman - she needs to calm tf down about Halloween 🎃 💀 or she’ll bring on another asthma attack. Does she really have nothing else going on in her life, nothing or noone else to think of that she must devote herself to getting excited aged 44 ?!?!? for an evening almost 9 weeks away … perhaps I’m missing something 🧐

• Haha
I've got 5 pages still to catch up on cowbags and I'm really questioning my ability to not go into a total bleeping rage, she sounds unbearable today, as I said previously beyond slappable!

Reactions: 19
Even when I worked in the preschool we didn’t get excited about Halloween until the second week of October giving us 2/3 weeks of Halloween activities depending on how the term dates fell. That could feel like forever at times.

Reactions: 17

all that babsshit about changing suppliers etc etc! essentially her "small business" failed, because her extortionately-priced knock-off disney "inspired" and stolen slogan mugs4mugs were tit quality and didn't sell, despite her fabricated claims that there were only a trotterful left available, in a desperate attempt to lure the babettes into panic purchasing from the hoard of mugs she had to store in top top! 🤣

if she had quit selling mugs based purely on the fact that they were smashing in the post - which surely indicates that they weren't properly packaged, and were totally tit quality, since companies send mugs to customers all the time, and they don't break regularly enough to shut down the business! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - then surely she would still be bringing out new ranges of the totes/stickers/stationEry etc, and the promised travel mugs that never seemed to actually transpired! ultimately, her "small business" which she took full credit for, despite not designing/creating/selling/packaging/delivering etc the products failed - just like her "poetry" pamphlet was a major flop. so much for her dreams of creating big mugs to drink her morning coffee out of - yet never actually used herself. and all that credit she lapped up for her donations to Birmingham children's hospital, when she didn't donate a single penny, because she purposefully increased the selling price to ensure she didn't miss out on a single penny's worth of profit. 😡

ah babs, the bitter taste of karma - choke it down, just like those sips of pumpkin spiced latte.🤣🤣

View attachment 1545675
More likely Disney Copyright Infringement police got their files out and had a word. It seemed to go downhill after the Disney inspired merch!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe what I’m seeing catching up on stories after work . She’s utterly drunk, manic or deranged. Surely this isn’t normal behaviour - what is the matter with the woman - she needs to calm tf down about Halloween 🎃 💀 or she’ll bring on another asthma attack. Does she really have nothing else going on in her life, nothing or noone else to think of that she must devote herself to getting excited aged 44 ?!?!? for an evening almost 9 weeks away … perhaps I’m missing something 🧐
More excited about one day in October than I’ve ever seen her about Disney 🤔

View attachment 1545675
She had hundreds of the last batch left and the website was taken down to be updated. Only now we’re told she won’t be redoing them?!
what a DICK - I’ve ordered plenty of mugs from small businesses lately and they are a lot cheaper than Cuntways and well packed so there have been no breakages

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes we had noticed!!!! Living in the past again….

is she in her pyjamas or dressing gown already? In the south east it’s currently 23 degrees and I’m in vest top shorts and sandals right now ????? It’s seems Birmingham might be in a different time zone or seasonal hemisphere!. Here it’s very much the end of summer with no hint of Halloween in sight?! Yet a certain brummy Kween had a leather jacket on earlier, is talking of pantomime and sipping warming drinks ??!

2D5EEBDA-A817-4CAD-81EE-1832CCA55BAD.png

Reactions: 21

View attachment 1545675
Oh I hope she got a cease and desist letter from Disney 🤣🤣🤣🤣

More likely Disney Copyright Infringement police got their files out and had a word. It seemed to go downhill after the Disney inspired merch!
Sorry posted before I'd read your comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
More excited about one day in October than I’ve ever seen her about Disney 🤔
And the annoying part is that as it actually gets to the week of Halloween when the rest of us will be getting in the spirit for it, she'll have moved onto Christmas, she can never enjoy the present, always looking months ahead, so sad.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1545349View attachment 1545350View attachment 1545351
Jesus Emma! Lay off the Latte's and drink more water love, less foundation in those cracks, learn to bleeping blend if you must wear that horrendous eyeshadow and stop zooming in to show off your huge massive nostrils 🤮

Did you just invent the word Pellow 🤦‍♀️🙄
Her new skin regime isn't working is it? She really needs to go to a decent beauty counter and get some advice on makeup. Maybe get a make over? The makeup she uses is the wrong colour, the eye makeup is horrendous and all in all makes her look so much older than she is. The blusher and highlighter need binning along with the Converse. 🙄

The first to buy the mug.... Who gives a tit? 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha, the first mug to buy a mug! If her head gets any bigger, she will be able to go into competion with the pumpkins! Narcissistic twit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She reminds me of people who are on medication because they are manic and then they feel better and stop taking the medication and suddenly it’s like they are on crack cocaine and want to do everything all at the same time
The look of horror on that dogs face though 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes we had noticed!!!! Living in the past again….

is she in her pyjamas or dressing gown already? In the south east it’s currently 23 degrees and I’m in vest top shorts and sandals right now ????? It’s seems Birmingham might be in a different time zone or seasonal hemisphere!. Here it’s very much the end of summer with no hint of Halloween in sight?! Yet a certain brummy Kween had a leather jacket on earlier, is talking of pantomime and sipping warming drinks ??!

View attachment 1545874
The hobbit house has its very own microclimate don’t you know, Indian summer for most of us but first September all the leaves turn brown and fall off the trees at hobbit towers, 1st November at hobbit towers there will be snow and maybe a fella in a red suit and a white beard trying to get down her Harry Potter chimney and fireplace

• Haha
Reactions: 18
says a hell of a lot about her miserable life when she's chosen greatest day as a backing track for a story about her yearly trip to starbs to choke down a drink she hates simply because she's so bleeping desperate to post "basic" autumnal content on SM. true life goals!👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

oh and babs, it isn't the first day of "fall". duck off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.