Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf, good god the desperation for content means Halloween is 2months long. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 26
There is no way on earth I’m gonna watch it again or even worse zoom in but with all that dancing and belly on show be ever grateful the pj top didn’t ride up any further and we get full on nipple shots…..which to be fair she’d probably painted orange and her nipple green to look like bastard pumpkins 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
duck me! She really has lost the plot. Babs it's September 1st. Take a chill pill and calm down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhhh I see, thanks. I’ve never watched it 🥴
Don’t worry babs will watch it on your behalf, hocus pocus is a good film to be fair but I’d probably watch it at Halloween once every so many years , not know the full script off by heart…..hocus pocus 2 is due out soon…..she will be all over that like a bastard rash too…..or maybe she’s in hyper Halloween mode hoping for a bit of Disney plus ad revenue promoting it 🤪🤪

Reactions: 18
How manic is she this morning, she is like an over excited toddler on Christmas morning, Halloween is one day at the end of October not 2 months worth of content its still summer most children are still on there summer holidays. She is going to drive me mad more then ever in the next few months.

Reactions: 24
She’s acting like an actual lunatic this morning 🫣 why does she keep bellowing “sisters”? I don’t understand 😳
It’s from Hocus Pocus the Sanderson Sisters jist screech it at each other

And how small are the pumpkin pyjamas compared to last year??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do u need props to understand seasons? I don’t get it? God she’s so weird I feel so sorry for those kids!!!!! She’s never this animated when it’s one of their interests

This may well have been mentioned in the past, but is it possible that Babs may have some form of bipolar? That's not me being crass just her behaviour of the over talking stories - which seem to get more and more manic by the day - constant spending to fill a void and planning what to spend next, no concept of budgets at all, throwing a major hissy fit when someone disagrees with her and skulking offline/woe is me post/boohoo. Then back all talky and over excited planning the next season. And repeat.
I'm no expert at all but it's just something I've thought about recently. It would explain a lot. What would you say @ladydoodle?

And as far as the PSL goes, here's some advice Babs. If you don't actually LIKE the PSL - don't. drink. it.

Get a bleeping hot chocolate from Costa like a normal person and maybe one of their festive cakes and piss off.

• Heart
All the build up, for that reel!?

It was a whole lot of nothing.

Bab dancing with her gut out and tits swinging, is not something I need to see this early in the morning🤢

• Sick
Jesus cowbags. Have I slept for 6 weeks?!
It’s sept 1st isn’t it?! Wow she’s manic this am 😬

Reactions: 19
FFS its bloody September 1st its not Autumn. its sunny and 21/22C here in the southwest today! The kids aren't even back at school yet!
She really is an utter moron. What 44 year old woman gets excited about a day that's a mass marketing exploit and really for kids and doesn't even happen for weeks and weeks? I'll tell you ....an utter moron called Emma Conway.
Back in the real world Emma there's cost of living crisis, there's millions of people lost their homes and everything they posses in floods in Pakistan, the war in Ukraine is ongoing with daily devastation, young girls who have been raped are having to wait 3 YEARS for their cases to go to court and then.......there's YOU. A fat, ugly, lazy witch who cares for nothing and nobody but herself. Prattling on about Halloween when its barely September, spending money like its going out of fashion, helping no-one and doing your absolute best to ensure your daughter has the piss ripped out of her at school and is bullied.
Hope you'll remember this when your children no longer speak to you, your husband has left you (although to be fair, he soo bleeping wet he probably doesn't have the balls) and you have zero friends (oh wait.....) and you're a sad, lonely washed up woman.
I really hope this woman's instagram career comes crashing down soon. I'd LOVE for her to make an almighty duck up and have everything taken away - all the freebies, all the ads, all the money she makes- she needs to lose the lot- THEN she might wake up and smell the coffee- but she is very deluded so probably not. It'll all be someone else's fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does she actually DO anything for Halloween itself? I can’t remember he going out trick or treating, or having a Halloween party or anything. So why is she so bleeping unhinged about it all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does she actually DO anything for Halloween itself? I can’t remember he going out trick or treating, or having a Halloween party or anything. So why is she so bleeping unhinged about it all?
Content…..pure & simple

I’ve raised this before I swear I’ve never seen her do anything with the kids, she gets dressed up OF COURSE with some Ill fitting flammable waste of money to film yet another reel - remember ghostbusters when she ragged around Ethan 😱but no trick or treating, apple bobbing or toffee apple making but no doubt a pumpkin picking post for the instafans that the kids will get dragged into. She’s an absolute weapon

Someone commented about the price of heating and got a round of applause?!? WTF Babs? I guess she’s completely buzzing that no one will be able to afford their heating on as it means they’ll all be joining her hot cock and manky blanky club 🙄

In my sensible head I can see that Babs is probably just replying to the first bit and ignoring any real issues as, you know, her page is just a lighthearted fun corner of the Internet 🤮 But that’s how she’s gonna be - just blank real life issues and go around being an absolute. Bell. End.
0930C142-BA5B-4572-85C6-1E318E1BC862.jpeg

And there were only 2 or 3 comments from people saying it’s too soon and they want to hang on to summer. All the others were calling her the kweeeeen of Halloween and saying they were gonna get their decorations out too. It’s scary out there cow bags - these people walk among us!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
No because on actual Halloween Babs will be taking down all the tat and replacing it with all her Christmas tat. filming the reel of going to sleep in Halloween pjs, bedding etc and waking up November 1st in all her Christmassy glory.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.