Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autumn begins 23 Sept on my calendar so I'll be soaking up what's left of summer, the kids aren't back until 8th either! The 31st is a school day 😬 hope she gives the kids a break from her social media when they're away in October and actually just enjoys family time with them (won't happen).

Reactions: 17
Autumn begins 23 Sept on my calendar so I'll be soaking up what's left of summer, the kids aren't back until 8th either! The 31st is a school day 😬 hope she gives the kids a break from her social media when they're away in October and actually just enjoys family time with them (won't happen).
Definitely won’t happen - the trip to DLP will be all the Hallowe’en content she needs and more - it certainly will not be a holiday for the family.
So we think now the girl will be at Secondary School she will be allowed to stay up and watch the fireworks this time round??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS its bloody September 1st its not Autumn. its sunny and 21/22C here in the southwest today! The kids aren't even back at school yet!
She really is an utter moron. What 44 year old woman gets excited about a day that's a mass marketing exploit and really for kids and doesn't even happen for weeks and weeks? I'll tell you ....an utter moron called Emma Conway.
Back in the real world Emma there's cost of living crisis, there's millions of people lost their homes and everything they posses in floods in Pakistan, the war in Ukraine is ongoing with daily devastation, young girls who have been raped are having to wait 3 YEARS for their cases to go to court and then.......there's YOU. A fat, ugly, lazy witch who cares for nothing and nobody but herself. Prattling on about Halloween when its barely September, spending money like its going out of fashion, helping no-one and doing your absolute best to ensure your daughter has the piss ripped out of her at school and is bullied.
Hope you'll remember this when your children no longer speak to you, your husband has left you (although to be fair, he soo bleeping wet he probably doesn't have the balls) and you have zero friends (oh wait.....) and you're a sad, lonely washed up woman.
I really hope this woman's instagram career comes crashing down soon. I'd LOVE for her to make an almighty duck up and have everything taken away - all the freebies, all the ads, all the money she makes- she needs to lose the lot- THEN she might wake up and smell the coffee- but she is very deluded so probably not. It'll all be someone else's fault!
She has a party that starts a 2pm at the CUNTways and invites her sister throws everyone out by 830 then goes to bed and then moans about being overwhelmed for weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TWO bleeping MONTHS! SIXTY sleeps.

Lets put this in perspective, it's like getting excited for pancake day 2 days before Christmas this year. Or putting up a May pole on the 2nd March.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Definitely won’t happen - the trip to DLP will be all the Hallowe’en content she needs and more - it certainly will not be a holiday for the family.
So we think now the girl will be at Secondary School she will be allowed to stay up and watch the fireworks this time round??
The fireworks won’t be as late at DLP in Oct so the toddlers may get to see them 🤣🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She reminds me of people who are on medication because they are manic and then they feel better and stop taking the medication and suddenly it’s like they are on crack cocaine and want to do everything all at the same time

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched her since she came back from her “break”. My own MH is better if I don’t watch her but I’m reading here what she is doing. Atm I’d punch my phone screen she makes me so damn angry. Her uttter selfishness is beyond anything I’ve come across , her lack of empathy is shocking . Her minimising of MH issues gets to me as we are fighting here with our government to improve MH services and make it more accessible for all ppl who suffer badly .. not like that bleeping witch who has “ Wobblies “ ( hate that word). Also the amount of spending is vulgar .. Emma buy what you like but have some thought for those followers who can’t afford to feed their families , be humble ( a new word for Emma show off .. just to add autumn is my fav time of year not because of Halloween I can assure you but I just love the weather and and freshness of it. She’s a pathetic lonely narc who pretends that things make her happy because she’s too afraid to have a good look at her life which is the most miserable life on insta .. nothing will make Emma cuntway happy cos nothing will never be enough .

• Heart
Does she actually DO anything for Halloween itself? I can’t remember he going out trick or treating, or having a Halloween party or anything. So why is she so bleeping unhinged about it all?
There is no way she would allow children to trick or treat at her house because it would disturb her netflix and toddler bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whenever I see adults on Instagram pretending to piss their pants with excitement over pumpkin shaped mass produced Halloween junk, I just think you absolute boring unoriginal bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This may well have been mentioned in the past, but is it possible that Babs may have some form of bipolar? That's not me being crass just her behaviour of the over talking stories - which seem to get more and more manic by the day - constant spending to fill a void and planning what to spend next, no concept of budgets at all, throwing a major hissy fit when someone disagrees with her and skulking offline/woe is me post/boohoo. Then back all talky and over excited planning the next season. And repeat.
I'm no expert at all but it's just something I've thought about recently. It would explain a lot. What would you say @ladydoodle?

And as far as the PSL goes, here's some advice Babs. If you don't actually LIKE the PSL - don't. drink. it.

Get a bleeping hot chocolate from Costa like a normal person and maybe one of their festive cakes and piss off.
No, not Bipolar. I mean there are a few tiny traits she displays that are attributed towards Bipolar, but nothing concrete. Her behaviour is too consistent. She is always this level of manic/happy/spending/carefree/couldn't give a tit attitude. She is far too controlling of everyone and everything to be Bipolar too. At times of real crisis she would not be able to continue to keep up the pretence on SM! It's a little bit like saying everyone has traits of autism in them somewhere if they look hard enough. Or that we are all a bit "OCD" because we like things a certain way or we check the doors locked 5 times. That is definitely not the clinical definition of OCD but its in us all a bit.
Emma's disgusting behaviour could be mistaken for her being Bipolar at times, but she definitely is not!

• Heart
She doesn’t like PSL and Starbucks isn’t cheap so she wastes stupid money on a drink for a trend. I am actually seeing people say they are getting too expensive with all the price increases since last psl season.

• Angry
Halloween is a big deal for us we didn’t realise but the house we purchased a few years ago used to be known as the Halloween haunted house as the old owners used to go well ott imagine my surprise on Halloween when I had a cue of disappointed children on my drive so I said right we obviously need to take on this random tradition… so I’m now the new scary house but I don’t start decorating until a week before I have more flipping Halloween decs than Christmas! She’s manic!!! It’s still so warm out and it’s also still the summer holidays for us…. I’d rather cling on to summer than wish in dark mornings and evenings!!! Looking at my weather app it looks like the weather is going to stay early 20’s until October so good luck to her and her sweaty autumn clothing….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Walking across the room shouldn’t have her heart pounding.

And Emma was 24 when Hocus Pocus was released. I’m about 10 years younger than her, and was a bit old for it.

Hocus Pocus came out in 93, I am 10 years younger than her and I had just started primary school when it came out

Reactions: 14
Oh 🐄 🛍 isn’t it good of Emma to have (almost) a week off (Instagram) to allow the wit on here to also recharge?

It’s good to see so many here in such fine fettle (though Blabs herself may disagree) 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No, not Bipolar. I mean there are a few tiny traits she displays that are attributed towards Bipolar, but nothing concrete. Her behaviour is too consistent. She is always this level of manic/happy/spending/carefree/couldn't give a tit attitude. She is far too controlling of everyone and everything to be Bipolar too. At times of real crisis she would not be able to continue to keep up the pretence on SM! It's a little bit like saying everyone has traits of autism in them somewhere if they look hard enough. Or that we are all a bit "OCD" because we like things a certain way or we check the doors locked 5 times. That is definitely not the clinical definition of OCD but its in us all a bit.
Emma's disgusting behaviour could be mistaken for her being Bipolar at times, but she definitely is not!
Is it narcissistic personality disorder?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn't it sad that she lives for seasonal prompts and public holidays to (manically) enjoy herself? It's very telling how lacking her own reality must be.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.