Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she’s the biggest loser I know. Why does she think being the first to anything (never mind a flippin reuseable cup!) is anything to be thrilled about or even post about.

You’d be first in the top most irritating Brummie embarrassments too Babs. Are you thrilled?

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Going to post this here as the horrible woman just deletes and blocks so her followers will not see what she is like and how little she gives a tit about them unless they are praising her shallow existence. My friend posted they were anxious about winter and paying their heating this winter. Nothing nasty in the post at all and the cold hearted cow deleted and blocked them. My friend has real mental health problems and is also neurodiverse so has taken it personally. Takes a witch to not even reply with one of her stupid ♥. Even ignoring the post would be better than deleting and blocking someone who for all she knows is at rock bottom. She needs to shut up about mental health.
I have too have now been blocked after suggesting diet and fitness/exercise would help with all her ailments...she's clueless as to how good the content would be to see her September resolutions focus on healthier living.

Interesting LP is going greener and eco, less shopping, being environmentally aware. Wish the grellow one would follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220901-130346_Instagram.jpg

Of course you were Emma!
Because how would you even know this!?
Did they get the bleeping fanfair out and announce it to the whole restaurant that Kween Conway is the first to buy one of these in that branch!?
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Did they get the bleeping fanfair out and announce it to the whole restaurant that Kween Conway is the first to buy one of these in that branch!?
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
Probably the person who works there said “wow I can’t believe it, you’re the first idiot who’s fallen for this tit marketing and has wasted their money on this absolute crap” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
She was probably first because 1. They only came out today and she went about 3 hours after it opened? 2. It’s literally just September, most people aren’t thinking about/buying things for Halloween yet and 3. If people are going to Starbucks to buy a coffee/breakfast whatever, that’s probably the only treat they can afford right now and that extra £3 for that cup would probably be too much.
Who gives a tit if she was first anyway?! Is she bleeping 8 years old? I hated those kids at school who always bragged about having the newest things first or the most expensive things!! She clearly hasn’t grown out of that! She is a bleep of the highest order! I dislike her more and more everyday😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s face it even if 10 people ahead of her in the queue bought the cup she would say she was first because no proof otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The only holiday this Cupid stunt doesn’t seem to rejoice in are school holidays….I wonder why 🤔🤔 selfish mare

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s out in a leather jacket is it that cold in Birmingham? I’m outside in a vest top and shorts drinking a coffee made by my own kettle… wild 😂
It’s plastic not leather 😂😂 she will be sweating buckets and not because she’s “peri menopausal” I’ve just been to town in t shirt and jeans and wish I’d worn less (I am PM though 🤷🏼‍♀️) and the kids are in shorts and a tee. No one and I mean no one I saw in Brum town centre was in a jacket of any sort - well apart from one bloke who had a jacket on but no top

Reactions: 15
Wow, we're all so jealous that you were the first person in the whole world (apparently), to buy more plastic tit.

We bow down to your greatness 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Blocking people making valid points about the cost of living and her need for exercise prove that she’s aware of these things yet chooses to ignore them in favour of her content. We know she’s in her own little bubble but this proves what a horrible woman she is. I don’t understand why most of her followers can’t see it?

More plastic tat for the tw#t, a portly gunt and she's a grade A c#nt

Who is this new friend of hers???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
What an absolute twit she is, like those dickheads who type first in the YouTube comments, she takes any comment however small and run with a compliment or accomplishment it really is quite a skill, the narcissism is so strong it’s actually scary I’m so thankful she is out of education amongst impressionable and potentially vulnerable children altho its equally terrifying that she is now in a totally unaccountable, unmodified and uncensored position with a hugely inflated ego I honestly don’t care for any of the instahuns but she is an actual menace to society.
She just needs to get in the bin along with that so-called ‘reusable cup’ which will be destined to be there very soon, she literally has an organised cupboard full of reusable cups so stick it up your arse Babs Greta u ain’t

• Heart
I bought a re-useable cup from Starbucks years ago (the £3 ones) and they were tit. You couldn’t hold it because it was so thin it would burn your hand.

But Babs won’t use it to drink coffee out of … she’ll probably put halloween pens in it or leave it to gather dust on under the crusty old mug cupboard.

Reactions: 20
She blocks and deletes because she likes to keep her insta " a light, fun place".

Unlike her sham of a marriage, her kids transition to high school and her life in general. Nothing fun about any of that.

And wow first to buy a cheap, mass produced piece of crap, give that woman a Nobel prize ( for being a c@nt).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I bought one in stansted a number of years ago and it was crap. Bought a keep cup for a local charity a year later (my sister also got decent reusable cups at work in between) and it was far superior. Definitely worth paying a little more to get one that actually serves the purpose.
Even the reusable cup my sister got free when she went back to college last year is better.

View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
Err of course she would know this, all the workers and customers would have screamed and then they would have had a round of applause and Steve would have popped his head round the door to mutter "YAS KWEEN!" at her. And some teenagers would have asked her where she got it from and they would have all screamed and the wives out in the street probably had to distract their husbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Err of course she would know this, all the workers and customers would have screamed and then they would have had a round of applause and Steve would have popped his head round the door to mutter "YAS KWEEN!" at her. And some teenagers would have asked her where she got it from and they would have all screamed and the wives out in the street probably had to distract their husbands.

I feel like in Babs' head, that this is exactly what she thinks happened

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And don't forget that somebody probably also said that they liked her dress 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.