Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Babs ever been to Center Parcs? Has she ever spoke about what happened between herself and L P? New here, just catching up!

Reactions: 3
Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so bleeping blasé about spending
Read the room you portly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe it's a Hocus Pocus reel, so Bab can declare it's Halloween on 1st September.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can that Tiki bar fit anymore tat on it? Maybe it will just give up the ghost and gracefully collapse to the ground…
By next year it'll be gone. Like last summer it was the gazebo saga with Fairy lights for one visit by her parents. This year tiki bar. Hope to duck its not a hot tub next summer 😱

Maybe it's a Hocus Pocus reel, so Bab can declare it's Halloween on 1st September.
I think you may have a tingo there

Reactions: 18
So she's wasting money on 4 mugs with syrups she won't use while her ex mate TamingTwins is showing us how to produce 5 meals for £25. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so bleeping blasé about spending
‘Portly bleep’ has just had me nearly choking on my tea 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
With a bit of editing portly bleep has got to be in next thread title …..so funny and so apt

Emma Conway the portly twunt with a massive gunt 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She’ll bloody hate Autumn when she realises how dark it is before and after school, if Erin is allowed to catch the bus that is,almost certainly any after school clubs will finish when it’s dark , my boys leave before 7am & it’s dark in the autumn and winter and it dark when they get home . We’re two buses away from school..

Reactions: 18
Those bloody Converse are bulging at tge seams. What on earth makes her think that is a good look?
overlooking the converse over-stuffed with babs' chunky trotters, tied so tightly they are cutting off the blood supply to her toes - it's not bleeping autumn, babs. it's literally the impact of heatwaves and drought on the environment! - but ofc babs is celebrating the effects of climate change and global warming and its detrimental impact on the environment, simply because it means she can push her halloween and pumpkin content despite it still being august and take aesthetically appealing "autumnal" photos. 🤦🏻‍♀️

in reality, the leaves changing colour and falling from the trees prematurely are the result of trees going into survival mode as they desperately attempt to conserve moisture and energy. theybare losing their leaves early because they are stressed and they're literally fighting for survival - and this "false autumn" is an indicator that. many of these trees will die way before they should. it's the same reason behind the early ripening of blackberries etc. but hey, the warning signs that the trees are dying and nature is being destroyed, while wildlife struggle to survive due to lack of nuts and berries available later in the year is not an issue, because babs is happy that she can drag out her autumn wardrobe. duck the fact that her potential future grandkids etc won't be able to pose for photos of their converse in fallen leaves to share all over SM, because there won't be any trees left. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if she was tagged in by someone to buy rocking horse tit she’d run out to get it straight away…..she really cannot read the bleeping room , £20 on tut is duck all to her but some families that’s a big chunk of their weekly shopping…..mindless, self absorbed bleep
So bloody true and she’s stupid enough to say she would’ve paid £30. Here’s an idea, if you’ve got an extra £10 to throw away try donating some to charity to help others in this cost of living crisis😡😡😡 not shoving your self indulgent consumerism in everyone’s face for the umpteenth time this week !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really wish she'd wind her neck in and Steve would grow a pair & tell her to stop spending. She has no idea has she?! Fair play to TTw doing her family student budget meals that only use one pot/pan. I saw yesterday that it will cost over £5 in energy costs alone to cook a roast dinner soon 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So bloody true and she’s stupid enough to say she would’ve paid £30. Here’s an idea, if you’ve got an extra £10 to throw away try donating some to charity to help others in this cost of living crisis😡😡😡 not shoving your self indulgent consumerism in everyone’s face for the umpteenth time this week !!!!
And now she’s saying she bought THREE new pairs of pyjamas because her old ones had stains on the arse hole.

FFS you absolute crusty vile lizard. Do us all a favour and leave social media.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has Babs ever been to Center Parcs? Has she ever spoke about what happened between herself and L P? New here, just catching up!
They were a Butlins and Haven family
Didn’t she get a gifted Mark Warner holiday once too?

Reactions: 8
A birthday list? Is she 10? bleeping hell a birthday is ONE day Babs. The day you were born. I can't bear it when people say they have a birthday week.
My birthday is just after Christmas and just after the kids go back to school. The most miserable of times to have one 😂. It's cold, wet and everybody is skint and I wouldn't DREAM of handing my one living parent a bleeping birthday list 😂😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.