Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you, I bet your kids really appreciated it, will remember it and will know how hard you’ve worked for them and to look after others who need you. The Conway kids have NO idea how lucky they are or how special the things they do are , no idea of the value of money or hard work. They don’t see their mum doing a job that she works hard at, that doesn’t involve eye bleeping a camera, or that helps other. You kids don’t have to have a phone shoved in their face 24/7 and all their personal information put over social media. I know which family I’d have more time for!

And yes, it’s really pricy, but Five Guys is the absolute king of all fast food and that is a hill I will die on!🤣🍔
Oh it was delicious I’m not denying that. But £57?!? 😂😂😂 my twins both looked at me and went “is this like the parcels, we don’t tell dad??” Yes boys, that’s exactly it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

honestly I doubt they will ever ask again as they were also shocked when they saw the prices. We have one family rule - you want it, you earn it. Just like “real life” nothing comes free. My children pretty much get what they want but they earn the money to pay for it. We buy the essentials if they want new consoles (not at Xmas/birthdays) games, trainers etc there’s a chore list stuck to the fridge with “wages” next to each chore. They earn everything they want and they are not wasteful or ungrateful.
None of this we’re giving them 2 months off as they’re going to big school. Jesus wept their older siblings would have whooped their asses if I even tried that rule. She’s creating monsters with those children. Self-entitled, self-absorbed, monsters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone else wondering if the therapist wisely disengaged herself rather than Babs deciding to go it alone? Or is this Bab's version of saving £££, which is ridiculous as if you need therapy you have it, she could make adequate savings elsewhere - Five Guys being a prime example!

Reactions: 20
I’ve purposely not looked at her Insta for a while but had a quick glance earlier. The TLDR was ‘I’m still a massive dick’. What’s she gonna be like on October 1st? Waiting for the ‘I’m privileged enough to be able to have all the lights on in every room of the house’ whilst showing us all her major appliances plugged in and charging. Gloating old twunt. You got lucky Emma, insta notoriety does not equate worth. 99% of people wouldn’t recognise you if you walked past them wearing a T-shirt that stated ‘I’m Brummy Mummy’. No one cares, go and get a proper job, be a decent parent to both kids and get to duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bab it’s not hard to keep track of your stories when you post the same tit on repeat.

just pick a narrative and stick to it.
I love in the 17yrs post "shots from behind I didn't know we're happening. It made me cry" yeah I bet it did, I'd probably cry if my backside looked like yours! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘The lead weight to my balloon’ still kills me 💀

Bab it’s not hard to keep track of your stories when you post the same tit on repeat.

just pick a narrative and stick to it.
‘The lead weight to my balloon’ still kills me 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF is she wittering on about in her last story?!
Sounds like she's been and spent more money as she has been tagged in something by all the babattes but the next story showing us hasn't uploaded or she thinks it good to make everyone wait.
Edit she has posted it in tik tok but not told anyone on insta so now no one knows what the hell she is on about she is so crap at her 'job'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do they fly or go by Eurostar when going to DLP? If the later won’t impact them this year but I see EuroStar are axing the direct route next summer

Reactions: 10
if she was tagged in by someone to buy rocking horse tit she’d run out to get it straight away…..she really cannot read the bleeping room , £20 on tut is duck all to her but some families that’s a big chunk of their weekly shopping…..mindless, self absorbed bleep

• Angry
Babs it is thinG. EverythinG, nothinG, not nothinK, everythinK. Ooh it winds me up

• Heart
  • Haha
Can that Tiki bar fit anymore tat on it? Maybe it will just give up the ghost and gracefully collapse to the ground…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.