Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what would make good content babs, in my opinion anyway - pulling all the clothes out of your full-to-bursting wardrobe, going through them all, trying it on, admitting some of it doesn’t fit anymore (if you were honest, people wouldn’t really care, we’re only human after all). Then donate the clothes to women’s shelters, charity shops, even sell it on depop or Vinted! Show people how those apps work and inspire them to have a clear out and make a little bit of money in the process. You could even donate the money to charity and be the hero we all need without lifting a finger! As usual!
Honestly though, if I’m going to watch people on YouTube or whatever, I love watching people clear stuff out, do actual organisation, sort their tit out! I still wouldn’t watch it if she did it but it would beat her keep bragging about buying shite left, right and centre🙄. And with the amount of clothes and crap she’s got, she’d get months worth of content out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Apparently Erin needs a bus pass & I'm sure in the vlog she mentioned about needing to sort a cover for it...don't bus passes come in a plastic wallet?! Parental overkill. Poor kid. And as for the age 13 coat, it will hang off her?!
erin needs a bus pass for school, which kinda implies she will be travelling to school by bus...so why is babs planning to spend the week "trying out" different routes to get to the school? it's not as though she'll be able to demand the bus driver follow the route she prefers, and if she's driving erin to school, why does she need to buy a special cover for erin's bus pass?! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220829_152507.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
erin needs a bus pass for school, which kinda implies she will be travelling to school by bus...so why is babs planning to spend the week "trying out" different routes to get to the school? it's not as though she'll be able to demand the bus driver follow the route she prefers, and if she's driving erin to school, why does she need to buy a special cover for erin's bus pass?! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1538509
Bet she won't let her go on the bus straight away, it'll be part of the "easing her in and being gentle with her till Oct " 🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Has she announced whether she is off to Paris or Orlando for Hallowe’en? After all that’s why she got the spirit jersey out and ready, she’ll be filling those packing cubes before long #morerehashedcontent
I’m sure she’s off to Paris for Halloween and around Christmas. with Florida again next year.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ffs, yet ANOTHER clothing haul ordered. she simply cannot resist rubbing her wealth and ability to spend excessively in the faces of the babettes, many of whom will be worrying about how they're going to feed their kids, without needing to know that - over the last month or so - babs spent £100 on a tat halloween village, over £100 on her tiki tat bar plus an extortionate amount on needless halloween tat, has another disney holiday booked and that the golden child has an expensive ragARta jacket, an £8 purse specifically for school and is the proud owner of a whole bleeping stationery aisle. and now she's buying yet another stack of clothes! her content is neither relatable or rEaLiStiC - it's simply a sickening and insensitive display of wealth, and it's bleeping gross. 🤢😡

and as for that "autumnal dress of dreams" - ffs, how many dream dresses does she own at this point?! i can think of at least three dresses she has previously labelled her "dress of dreams" - including the topshop one - that she has made such a huge deal about in her try-on reels.....yet non of them have ever been worn again. realistically, her "dress of dreams" is that manky old primark frock she wears during the summer! 🤣

I wonder if the bus pass is for local bus rather than a school bus hence why she is ‘trying routes out’ either way why does Babs need to feel ‘OK’ or why are the babettes asking Babs how she’s feeling? It isn’t about HER...

Reactions: 19
Her asthma story....about needing to use her blue inhaler. I always think of @Lady Doodle and watch Babs eyes....they were flying about and looking mainly to her left...her nose continues to grow....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She says her talking in the mornings is so much better than a year ago! Mmmm…. No…..You’re still talking absolute tit every single morning and if possible are probably WORSE than last year!
And you’re a lying witch you do not have asthma you’re just fat and unhealthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t hear any of todays stories over all the MEing 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 asthma & counselling my arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Bet she won't let her go on the bus straight away, it'll be part of the "easing her in and being gentle with her till Oct " 🤣🙄
I eased my soon to be year 7 in with the bus a year ago. Despite that I was still doing the daily school run with my son, my daughter was getting the bus with her mates. So she's set for catching the bus on day 1 (although had asked me to drive her the first day, getting a dedicated school bus is scary when you don't know a single soul!)

Should have been getting her prepped since year 6 Babs. My daughter is now allowed out of the house alone to hang out with mates for hour and hours at a time, can go to the shop alone and buy things and knows how to catch a bus. You are failing your girl by babying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
58041C79-B8F0-4F49-9E8A-44A380E171AF.jpeg

what in the name of fucked up pig English is this?!?
oh and duck face. Get a bleeping grip on reality. Community mental health and iapt teams are on their bleeping arses from trying to help and support people with real mental health issues. Not bleeping bell ends like you that just want validation for their own poor and selfish choices and an echo chamber.
Honestly I can’t with this bleep this morning. I just can’t.
And if your bleeping “counselling” sessions worked you wouldn’t be missing posting to thousands of muppets for a week, posting 30 stories a day - today 9 of which were before 715, screwing with your kids lives and spending thousands on bleeping tat to fill a hole in your clearly loveless, sexless marriage and obviously hating your own life

😡😡😡😡

So she has stopped going to the counsellor then
Groupon voucher expired

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The only thing this bloated clown needs is a sense of purpose and this can be obtained by getting a JOB and getting off SM & being PRESENT with her family. Babs leave the mental health posts alone because quite frankly you have no idea of society’s struggles let alone personal ones that people have to process every day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ffs, yet ANOTHER clothing haul ordered. she simply cannot resist rubbing her wealth and ability to spend excessively in the faces of the babettes, many of whom will be worrying about how they're going to feed their kids, without needing to know that - over the last month or so - babs spent £100 on a tat halloween village, over £100 on her tiki tat bar plus an extortionate amount on needless halloween tat, has another disney holiday booked and that the golden child has an expensive ragARta jacket, an £8 purse specifically for school and is the proud owner of a whole bleeping stationery aisle. and now she's buying yet another stack of clothes! her content is neither relatable or rEaLiStiC - it's simply a sickening and insensitive display of wealth, and it's bleeping gross. 🤢😡

and as for that "autumnal dress of dreams" - ffs, how many dream dresses does she own at this point?! i can think of at least three dresses she has previously labelled her "dress of dreams" - including the topshop one - that she has made such a huge deal about in her try-on reels.....yet non of them have ever been worn again. realistically, her "dress of dreams" is that manky old primark frock she wears during the summer! 🤣
Babs buys in one haul more clothes than I buy in 5
years.

Oh and talking of clothes her bleeping birthday lists piss me off too. It’s my birthday this week, and my inlaws always very kindly get me one of those “one for all” store cards, they have done for years so I can get myself some new clothes.

Nope. I will be using every penny on it to get my 8 year old her school uniform, as I do every year (and before buying uniform for her, I used to spend them on my now adult child when he was still at school).

It’s a great help and it means that I don’t have to worry about school uniform costs, thankfully.

I’ve had to stop watching her so much because I just can’t stand everything she buys and all her holidays rubbed in my face all the time when I go without to make sure my children are sorted.

And the real shame is, I have a much better dress sense than Babs. When I can replace bits of clothing, I make sure I buy plain, classic styles
that don’t age or date rather than what ever other people are buying off asos. I still wear some clothes that I had when my 20 year old was a toddler and you’d never tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow.. 18 months of counselling and that’s the end result? She‘s paid to have private counselling for 18 months - let’s say £50 a session x 70 (78 weeks in 18 months but she has missed the odd week). That’s £3500. And she’s still manic, over shares, addicted to SM, overspends, hoarder, favours one child over the other, seemingly loveless marriage, disrespects her husband, lazy, boring, I could go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow.. 18 months of counselling and that’s the end result? She‘s paid to have private counselling for 18 months - let’s say £50 a session x 70 (78 weeks in 18 months but she has missed the odd week). That’s £3500. And she’s still manic, over shares, addicted to SM, overspends, hoarder, favours one child over the other, seemingly loveless marriage, disrespects her husband, lazy, boring, I could go on.
Over the last 18 months, she’s only got steadily worse.

I’d want my money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Must have a big ad work to pitch or to post hence the mental health post. Anyone knows the NHS, camhs, forward thinking are all on their knees. My son has been declined twice from the GP referrals for his MH issues, fortunately his school SEN team are on it. I'm grateful. Why does she need to bang on about privilege?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Her therapist was a waste of time then because she still has no boundaries on social media, overshares personal information (for safety why says Erin will get the bus to school?!)! And is a loose cannon. I suspect the problems run deeper than social media but the best thing she could do is get rid of it and enjoy her life without needing validation from
Everyone , particularly strangers on the internet,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.