Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TINGO’s **TINGO’s everywhere**
And all across the land the cowbags were opening cocks in cans in celebration...

That Risa meeting up/babonory story gets re-hashed and re-written every year...

She is so basic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hiding up the stairs for most of the last bank holiday then babs, “looking for spirit jerseys’ for ANOTHER jaunt to Disney and now spending a load on autumnal outfits which will never see the light of day??!?!

credit crisis? Not in that house! How relatable she is

And for that totally boring story of how she met that nodding dog dipshit who the duck cares?!?! We get it, you railroaded a man u don’t much care for to take u down the aisle cos no one else would, well done 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes of course Bab had to be at Galaxy's Edge at WDW for the opening day.

Bab has to have done everything first, bigger or better than anyone else.

Are we meant to be jealous? Wet San raised a right monster
I remember her doing this as we were leaving Orlando the day GE opened and we were gutted to miss it however both my husband and son are complete Star Wars fans!! She got them all up at 4 in the morning to make their way to Hollywood Studios just for picture - this is a classic example of how all of their lives have been ruled by Insta for such a one time!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She's so bloody thick buying more clothes to show everyone, babs lots of people cant afford to buy them. If its not happening to her its not happening at all if she carries on people are going to stop watch/ following her. I'm sure she thinks all her followers either have really good jobs and lots of disposal income or will just get into debt like she has before.

Reactions: 16
15 Stories the morning she comes back!

15!!!!!!!

She is so terribly addicted to this pointless constant posting on Insta it's hilarious! What a sad life she leads if this is where she gets the most attention and adoration.
So OBVIOUSLY Step 🪜 Ste had never been in love before her met her 🙄 And she'd had her heart "badly broken"! God these 2 were a pair of desperate saddo's even back then weren't they 🤣🤦‍♀️ She was majorly on the rebound and he was clearly desperate to prove to his Mum he's not gay and thought "She'll do" 🙄
....with the clarification that innocent, naive little 21 year old steve's "heart had never quite fallen in love" - until her met his fairytale, blonde, wallflower-of-a-princess blabs - the girl of his dreams, ofc - dressed. head-to-toe in black, stumbling around aggressively in risa having downed a few bottles of smirnoff ice, and approaching him because he looked like an easy target, fell head-over-heels and was declaring his undying love for her within a week! okay babs! 👌🏻🤣

tbh, i imagine she'd have emore success as an author if she stuck to publishing her fabricated babanory stories than her appalling attempts at poetry! there's an idea for your new year september vision board, babs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Erm hang on it’s not just any coat, it’s a Regarrrrrrta coat 🤦🏼‍♀️.
I live about 45 mins from Babs and have never heard anyone else say that or am I just common??

finally caught up on babs' latest vlog - is it just me, or is there a distinct difference between composing a christmas present list for wet san - and i genuinely imagine babs sitting down, cutting and sticking pictures of her demanded gifts on paper, proper 80s i-want-santa-to-bring-me-half-the-argos-catalogue style! - and actually going out and buying her own presents to ensure she receives exactly what she wants, to deliver to wet san to wrap and then give back to her on christmas day?! she is beyond controlling! 🤣

and i'm sure the details in that vlog were exactly what erin wanted publicly shared just before she starts high school!

- babs is going to tidy her room and hang her clothes for her until october, because her precious baby girl will be all tired out from her "big transition" attending big school and reading timetables and stressing about whether she uses pens which write in blue or black ink, so babs needs to be "super kind" and "super gentle" with her baby and not expect her to do any chores. plus the obligatory sharing of footage of inside erin's bedroom, with the reminder that she has her books organised in colour order to match with her rainbow shelves. 🤦🏻‍♀️

- a quick clarification that although she's eleven years old, yet babs is debating not permitting her to take drinks upstairs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

- footage of erin running around shop disney, excited at the mickey ears and cuddly toys. not that it's an issue that erin likes disney soft toys etc, but it's the kinda thing that she doesn't need plastered over the internet as ammunition for bullying.

-the utter embarrassment and humiliation of having to accompany babs on shopping trips for the next couple of months, while she proudly parades around with that hideous halloween tote bag! 🤣

- babs has bought her a matching disney t-shirt so that she can twin with her younger brother on their next disney trip - and even planned her outfit ahead of time, deciding that erin will wear the tee with cycling shorts. although the joke will be on babs when erin rebels and totally refuses to wear it! 🤣

- babs is packing a specific toiletry bag to store at the bottom of her school bag - she may as well have announced that erin has started her periods, complete with photos of the banners and balloons and celebratory breakfast she undoubtedly prepared in celebration. 🤦🏻‍♀️

- mummy bought her a special school purse and an umbrella and an expensive coat to keep her darling girl protected from the rain - all complete with name labels.

- babs bragging about how great her bum looks in cycling shorts. 👌🏻🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t ask me why, but I just watched her latest vlog. It’s shocking! She spent the whole time bumbling around in a peach sweater that showed she had no neck, the colour clashed with her ruddy complexion and her boozer’s nose, her lips blended in and were only visible when her massive mouth was open. I don’t know if any of you have seen an awful but successful Insta mum/TikTokker called Sopiena, well, Babs was trying to copy her with the open mouth gawping through her Disney Store haul 🤮

I thought the fact that the whole video is going on about spending money on unnecessary things, perhaps there’d be a backlash in the comments. Nope! From a quick scan through the comments I can verify that the Babettes are a gormless bunch and they lapped it up. 😡 FFS, I despair!

• Sick
I have never known someone spend so much money on cheap fast fashion (that often isn't worn), buy so much unnecessary tat, watch the amount of TV she does (even when my family are ill!) and move so little. She needs help.

Reactions: 18
Will she address the impending catastrophic cost of living crisis or carry on doubling £100 on Disney figures and £200 on crappy garden stalls that they used once

WILL SHE duck. Reckless. Selfish. Greed.
I’d love to see all these white middle class Mummy bloggers fall from grace as the real world takes over and no one stands for them flaunting their wealth while the country goes under, kids go hungry and people are pushing into poverty.
Brands need to stop using these irresponsible feckless idiots

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Hiding up the stairs for most of the last bank holiday then babs, “looking for spirit jerseys’ for ANOTHER jaunt to Disney and now spending a load on autumnal outfits which will never see the light of day??!?!

credit crisis? Not in that house! How relatable she is

And for that totally boring story of how she met that nodding dog dipshit who the duck cares?!?! We get it, you railroaded a man u don’t much care for to take u down the aisle cos no one else would, well done 👍
This is my favourite comment on the thread so far 🤣🤣🤣👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She don't half drag out something, but uie much does she need to prepare. For goodness sake women stop babying erin she is old enough to tidy her mess.

I hate your new catchphase already been overused, but 'your girl' is irritating me already ffs!
So funny on the vlog wen the lazy mare calls Erin to get her some water to water a plant and she calls her ‘MY GIRL’ a couple of times then checks herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she for real ?

I have never known someone spend so much money on cheap fast fashion (that often isn't worn), buy so much unnecessary tat, watch the amount of TV she does (even when my family are ill!) and move so little. She needs help.
I’ve never known anyone spend so much period. If it’s not expensive holidays it’s tat, if it’s not tat it’s unsustainable fashion, if it’s not that it’s horrible processed food and drink, she never has anything fresh and can’t even prep herself a fresh alcoholic beverage - it has to be some pre mixed cock in a can which is more £££ and not as good for the environment!!!

Cost of living crisis is most certainly not affecting our grellow one who’s off the Florida for the umpteenth time, the babettes will soon turn off to her consumerism and she may need to change her ways to stop them switching off !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I live about 45 mins from Babs and have never heard anyone else say that or am I just common??
i mean, do you pronounce amazon as amaZON and parquet flooring as parKET?! i think you're just common, bab. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has posted 30 stories today!!!!

I don't think I've even spoken to my own family 30 times today 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

Complete saddo!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Has she announced whether she is off to Paris or Orlando for Hallowe’en? After all that’s why she got the spirit jersey out and ready, she’ll be filling those packing cubes before long #morerehashedcontent

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Will she address the impending catastrophic cost of living crisis or carry on doubling £100 on Disney figures and £200 on crappy garden stalls that they used once

WILL SHE duck. Reckless. Selfish. Greed.
I’d love to see all these white middle class Mummy bloggers fall from grace as the real world takes over and no one stands for them flaunting their wealth while the country goes under, kids go hungry and people are pushing into poverty.
Brands need to stop using these irresponsible feckless idiots
Tbh I’m not sure I want her or the others addressing this subject directly. Other than some that are qualified in finance they should not be advising anything . It’s their job to create engagement content, and until that engagement starts to drop and brands realise and address their own staff issues and then start to withdraw advertising paid content the ones that make a very good living are quite immune at the moment .

Reactions: 9
I work in a store that has a Regarrrrrrrrta department…….I can categorically tell you all it’s regatta RE-GAT-A… this boils my piss when she says it but she breathes and that boils it too 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't think she keeps many of the clothes she orders for these boring 'realistic size 18 🤥 try-on'. She'll send them back after dicking about in front of the mirror. Any OOTD she does she says "old x", nothing is ever new. She still wastes disgusting amounts of money on tat and in this current economic climate I'm hoping it goes against her (I'm currently typing this by camping light rather than use electricity 😡)

Reactions: 15
Has she announced whether she is off to Paris or Orlando for Hallowe’en? After all that’s why she got the spirit jersey out and ready, she’ll be filling those packing cubes before long #morerehashedcontent
She said ages ago she was going to DLP for Halloween this year.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.