Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she really is so bloody BORING!
Also …..Emma if you can’t find t shirts for 3 years it might suggest that you have too much STUFF and need to have a good clear out. You moved house in the last 3 years so surely most people have a good clear out before a move?! But not you…..you just hoard endless bleeping crap, in your crap house to try and make you feel less crap about your utterly boring and crap life!
Did I invent the word crap!!?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if those tops still fit?

And she's really trying to push how cute Margo is, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
that "ha, bet you didn't predict new pyjamas!" comment was so obviously aimed at tattle! immediately after the incredibly predictable rendition of "guess who's back" - she was clearly referring the tingo prediction lists she's been reading over the last few days - hi babs 👋🏻 - and is thrilled that non of the 🐮🛍 guessed she would be wearing a different pair of pyjamas, thus thinks she's "won"! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for how much she's missed everyone's faces (?!) - and obvs couldn't resist sharing an elaborate babanory story about all the dramatic messages of concern she received from worried babettes 🤣- and her description of how she was desperate to film pit stories each morning and had to remind herself to fight against the urge to do so - she's beyond addicted to SM. generally speaking, people enjoy the time they take off work, and relish the opportunity to do the things they enjoy without having to think about work stuff, yet despite all the day trips and "playdates" and opportunities to spend time with her children, babs' mind was focused solely on SM, planning her return, undoubtedly pre-filming content and desperately craving the attention and adoration and validation she receives when she posts! i'm sure she'd attempt to reframe it as an indication of how much she loves her "werk", but it's a very sad sign of her SM addiction, and how it's her top priority in life, valued way above spending time focused on her kids.

why was the point in taking a week off when she was obviously so miserable? i imagine she was a nightmare to spend time with, sulking that she couldn't film stories and whinging that she missed the babettes, while spending the whole week ignoring the kids, phone firmly gripped in her trotter, avidly scrolling IG and tattle, all attention focused on her phone and reluctantly ensuring she only satisfied her urge to share content by posting on FB, YT and the tikkytokky, so she can maintain that she took a week off social media, when all she actually achieved was managing not to film gurning stories of herself for IG. no wonder she's totally manic this morning when she's finally been able to post content and beg for engagement, thus managed to get some relief from the effercts of SM withdrawal! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a great first post - how Babs snared a virgin scarecrow. Lovely.

The “guess who’s back” rendition was as predictable as tomorrow being Tuesday.

Babs you’re boring. Get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What a great first post - how Babs snared a virgin scarecrow. Lovely.

The “guess who’s back” rendition was as predictable as tomorrow being Tuesday.

Babs you’re boring. Get in the bin.
A virgin scarecrow 😂😂😂 definitely doesn’t have a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 26
88C78EC5-64E5-4301-9B04-4E6DCA74FF67.jpeg

caught up on tattle then bab?!
also hypocritical much that post and the statues are taking the piss outta the blokes at all bar one but yeah babs let’s preach be kind

Reactions: 19
she's going to "enjoy every pumpkinny sip" of the PSL she explains every single year that she doesn't enjoy and drinks solely for "tradition" the purpose of content, to ensure she has a gurning photo to signify the onset of autumn - despite autumn not beginning until almost the end of September. if she genuinely enjoyed the drink, surely she'd be making the most of PSL season and drinking them regularly, but instead feigns excitement as she dresses in aumnal attire - uggs and a scarf - and begrudgingly accompanies a friend who actually enjoys pumpkin spice lattes, so babs forces down every pumpkin-spiced sip in utter disgust, hating every mouthful, and wishing she could have ordered a hot cock! she really needs to untangle that huge web of lies she's she's caught herself in if she's gonna pretend this year that she actually loves the drink! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for those halloween disney spirit jerseys and her proud explaination they've been washed! i genuinely thought she had unearthed them from a box in top tip top and they were totally covered in dust - yet apparently it's glitter! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Also “Seriously. Birmingham is the best in the world ever times ten.” is definitely a 🎉TINGO🎉 to me calling her and him immature. Ffs Emma you’re nearly 4fucking5 grow the duck up, your 9 year old has more emotional maturity and intelligence than you.

I know throwing duck around like confetti doesn’t show intellect however I just love the word 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She said that the boys went to the their first Aston Villa game. I’m assuming the boys are Ethan and PUS. WTF? I thought old PUS was a Villa fan, how come he’s never been to a game before? Maybe I’m reading too much into the bad punctuation/grammar and I’ve misunderstood what old Blabs typed on Insta.
So much for the "Different" boy that doesn't like football! You really wanted him to be that "Different boy" didn't you Bab? 😡
I am so looking forward to this dramatic announcement to say she is leaving social media! Any time soon Bab?

Reactions: 16
babs and that rehashed "the day we met" anniversary post - which presumably she still acknowledges because expects gifts from steve for both their "we met in risa" anniversary and their actual wedding anniversary! 🤦🏻‍♀️ and i swear she adds fabricated details to their fairytale love story each year - I don't remember hearing about her screaming in the office and throwing her phone as a result of steve declaring his undying love for her after a week of dating. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and the constant emphasis on the fact that steve is a full four years younger than her! she's so proud of herself for ensnaring a younger guy - as if a four year age gap isn't totally normal - and then
bullying and threatening him into proposing! true #couplegoals for the babettes to aspire to! 🤣

Reactions: 19
finally caught up on babs' latest vlog - is it just me, or is there a distinct difference between composing a christmas present list for wet san - and i genuinely imagine babs sitting down, cutting and sticking pictures of her demanded gifts on paper, proper 80s i-want-santa-to-bring-me-half-the-argos-catalogue style! - and actually going out and buying her own presents to ensure she receives exactly what she wants, to deliver to wet san to wrap and then give back to her on christmas day?! she is beyond controlling! 🤣

and i'm sure the details in that vlog were exactly what erin wanted publicly shared just before she starts high school!

- babs is going to tidy her room and hang her clothes for her until october, because her precious baby girl will be all tired out from her "big transition" attending big school and reading timetables and stressing about whether she uses pens which write in blue or black ink, so babs needs to be "super kind" and "super gentle" with her baby and not expect her to do any chores. plus the obligatory sharing of footage of inside erin's bedroom, with the reminder that she has her books organised in colour order to match with her rainbow shelves. 🤦🏻‍♀️

- a quick clarification that although she's eleven years old, yet babs is debating not permitting her to take drinks upstairs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

- footage of erin running around shop disney, excited at the mickey ears and cuddly toys. not that it's an issue that erin likes disney soft toys etc, but it's the kinda thing that she doesn't need plastered over the internet as ammunition for bullying.

-the utter embarrassment and humiliation of having to accompany babs on shopping trips for the next couple of months, while she proudly parades around with that hideous halloween tote bag! 🤣

- babs has bought her a matching disney t-shirt so that she can twin with her younger brother on their next disney trip - and even planned her outfit ahead of time, deciding that erin will wear the tee with cycling shorts. although the joke will be on babs when erin rebels and totally refuses to wear it! 🤣

- babs is packing a specific toiletry bag to store at the bottom of her school bag - she may as well have announced that erin has started her periods, complete with photos of the banners and balloons and celebratory breakfast she undoubtedly prepared in celebration. 🤦🏻‍♀️

- mummy bought her a special school purse and an umbrella and an expensive coat to keep her darling girl protected from the rain - all complete with name labels.

- babs bragging about how great her bum looks in cycling shorts. 👌🏻🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes of course Bab had to be at Galaxy's Edge at WDW for the opening day.

Bab has to have done everything first, bigger or better than anyone else.

Are we meant to be jealous? Wet San raised a right monster

Reactions: 20
Oh she’s bought MORE clothes we’ll see once then they’ll be shoved away never to be seen again. So relatable ‘oh I’ve just ordered some clothes! Will show you peasants when they arrive’ she has no idea has she?! Would love to see her do a clear out of her clothes. Surely she’ll start to realise all this spending is very bad taste in the current climate? Or is she really that thick?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.