Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHA! I just finished watching her mind numbing vlog and was hoping someone captured this look! ❤

Also, does she intend on leaving that Disney Halloween village up for two months? 😏

Stay Tuned -- Riveting content of: Poundland stationary shopping, Halloween shopping, autumn wardrobe, autumn mug collection, Halloween Decorate with me AND a vlog about GOAL Setting. Yes! Please do a vlog on how one sets goals for: Learning how to cook with a Crock Pot or running a Couch to 5K or doing a NO SPEND month so you have to rely on your wits and imagination for content! We all know how good you are at goals Emma. 😂
oh, she already explained that the disney halloween village will be permanently on display in the hobbit lounge - she specifically cleared a space amongst her tat hoarded shelves to ensure that it never has to be packed away and shoved up in top tip top with the rest of her halloween tat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
HAHAHA! I just finished watching her mind numbing vlog and was hoping someone captured this look! ❤

Also, does she intend on leaving that Disney Halloween village up for two months? 😏

Stay Tuned -- Riveting content of: Poundland stationary shopping, Halloween shopping, autumn wardrobe, autumn mug collection, Halloween Decorate with me AND a vlog about GOAL Setting. Yes! Please do a vlog on how one sets goals for: Learning how to cook with a Crock Pot or running a Couch to 5K or doing a NO SPEND month so you have to rely on your wits and imagination for content! We all know how good you are at goals Emma. 😂
You’ve just reminded me she sets goals in September because that’s like new year to her as it’s the start of the school year. She used to be a teacher, head of RE in case you didn’t know 🤪🤣. I can’t remember what goals she had last year other than ’post a TikTok a day for a month’ she managed what 3 days. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another pointless vlog 🙄 - did she actually ask people to comment on whether she should put her washing out or not 🤯. A new level of desperation for engagement! She really doesn’t look well and her blogs are just a brain dump of what she’s doing at that time. No structure or thought given to the content and so unprofessional. And the way she calls Erin/my girl to bring some water for the plant - get it yourself you lazy cow!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
You’ve just reminded me she sets goals in September because that’s like new year to her as it’s the start of the school year. She used to be a teacher, head of RE in case you didn’t know 🤪🤣. I can’t remember what goals she had last year other than ’post a TikTok a day for a month’ she managed what 3 days. 🤣
I had a quick watch of her vlog and she said 3 long walks a week, start couch to 5k, use slow cooker, new skin care, and sort her bed room. Only one of these was done and that qas her bedroom and took forever as she forget to order slats for her bed 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That halloween village is going to be left out all year? Why? It's hideous and so tacky. Can you just imagine the dust that will collect? We know she is lazy as far as housework goes (Just lazy all round.) It is going to look more authentic covered in dust and cobwebs!
I also agree with the ex boyfriend, her hair does not suit her tied back. Or is she going for the pumpkin look? 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a quick watch of her vlog and she said 3 long walks a week, start couch to 5k, use slow cooker, new skin care, and sort her bed room. Only one of these was done and that qas her bedroom and took forever as she forget to order slats for her bed 🤣.
Those goals went well then.

Missed out on a whole load of TTw slow cooker meals (which are easy BTW as I manage them!)
3 long shuffles around shops each week ✔
C 2 5K - she'll say asthma conveniently scuppered this goal
Bedroom furniture - of course as it required shopping and spending money ✔
Skincare - there has been a recent ad or two but she hasn't done anything extra to the ad work in terms of showcasing the products, using them, before and after photos - poor work, lazy attitude. Shows why she struggles for repeat work unless it's Hello Fresh (the irony🤣)

Happy Babbeth all 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fellow cowbags how are we all?
Have I missed much? Galantines day? Easter hot cock stands?

Been away and permanently off the grid! It was fantastic and liberating. Walked lots, saw lovely sights realised I’m a bit out of shape so since I’ve come back I’m back on the healthy eating.

Determined to lose a bit of timber and get fitter.

New school term is nearly upon us. I can only assume that Babs is planning her way to Easter. When is she off to Disney next?

I cannot and will not believe how narrow minded, self centred and completely blinkered this woman is. The cost of living and energy bills is terrifying - if it’s as much as they say it will be I WONT be able to afford it. Some of the prices are astonishing. It will be heat or eat for us. We were lucky to go away this summer thanks to a work bonus. I think it will be a while until we go away again.

When is she back? Tomorrow can’t wait - note sarcasm

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In her vlog, what the hell is she waffling on about when she says she's bought Erin a new purse and umbrella for school? I haven't got secondary aged children and I know things have changed since the 90's but when I started secondary school, my parents bought me a new uniform including shoes, backpack, pencil case and stationery and a new coat. They never bought me a purse, or an umbrella 😂.

Reactions: 20
The face of a woman who puts out a 25 min video, basically flaunting how much money she has spent this week, the day after the country is plummeted into the biggest fuel poverty crisis ever 🤬
But it's ok because she's already bought her own Christmas present from her mum and matching T-Shirts for her kids for next years Florida holiday!
Absolute ignorant selfish tone deaf twit!View attachment 1532280

That picture just highlights that the more self absorbed and bitter she becomes on the inside, the uglier she gets on the outside.

I think it's karma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In her vlog, what the hell is she waffling on about when she says she's bought Erin a new purse and umbrella for school? I haven't got secondary aged children and I know things have changed since the 90's but when I started secondary school, my parents bought me a new uniform including shoes, backpack, pencil case and stationery and a new coat. They never bought me a purse, or an umbrella 😂.
Seriously a purse? My eldest is now in senior school & takes her debit card. She wouldn’t be seen dead with a purse. Kids these days don’t carry purses. It’s all contactless, she’ll soon have google or Apple Pay.

Reactions: 21
I have a teen at school, she has a purse but don’t know why cos she takes money out and puts it in her blazer pocket so she can get to it easier…..I didn’t buy her a “school purse” though cos that’s sad, plus I’m sure majority of schools operate cash free systems I load money onto an app for if she wants food drinks and snacks then they pay with fingerprint. Only reason my daughter has a bit of cash is in case she calls at shop at end of road which is rare cos she says you can’t shift for little year 7s in there, novelty soon wore off with mine lol.

im calling tingo on Halloween overkill content this week ….I haven’t watched the blog has she already decorated the house for Halloween 🙈…..now don’t all come at me but I decorate a little sideboard in our family room for Halloween but honest it’s subtle, a pumpkin ornament a couple of candles and a Garland ….it’s nice not in your face “fall fever” like hobbit towers

Seriously a purse? My eldest is now in senior school & takes her debit card. She wouldn’t be seen dead with a purse. Kids these days don’t carry purses. It’s all contactless, she’ll soon have google or Apple Pay.
we are looking at setting this up for our teen……

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My daughters school has an ID card that’s linked on a pay portal. I upload money to it and she just taps away to pay. The school is cashless. I do also drive her to and from school so there’s no shop stops for her and even if there was she would use her debit card.

Reactions: 11
I have a teen at school, she has a purse but don’t know why cos she takes money out and puts it in her blazer pocket so she can get to it easier…..I didn’t buy her a “school purse” though cos that’s sad, plus I’m sure majority of schools operate cash free systems I load money onto an app for if she wants food drinks and snacks then they pay with fingerprint. Only reason my daughter has a bit of cash is in case she calls at shop at end of road which is rare cos she says you can’t shift for little year 7s in there, novelty soon wore off with mine lol.

im calling tingo on Halloween overkill content this week ….I haven’t watched the blog has she already decorated the house for Halloween 🙈…..now don’t all come at me but I decorate a little sideboard in our family room for Halloween but honest it’s subtle, a pumpkin ornament a couple of candles and a Garland ….it’s nice not in your face “fall fever” like hobbit towers

we are looking at setting this up for our teen……
Same, my daughter pays for what she buys at school via fingerprint. She's usually got about £5 in change on her in case she wants to grab a drink on her way home. She takes her card on the odd occasions she's going into town with her friends after school. She does use a purse, and take an umbrella if raining, but not specially bought ones!

Reactions: 14
She don't half drag out something, but uie much does she need to prepare. For goodness sake women stop babying erin she is old enough to tidy her mess.

I hate your new catchphase already been overused, but 'your girl' is irritating me already ffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.