Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter who’s going into yr 9 would rather get soaking wet than use an umbrella 🤣
when i was that age, i wouldn't have even worn a coat to school - let alone turned up with an umbrella! i don't know how it is with kids now, but wearing a coat was the absolute height of embarrassment when i was in high school, and even the idea that a parent may notice it was raining and suggest at least taking a coat was met with an eye roll and a scowl! 🤣

Reactions: 23
when i was that age, i wouldn't have even worn a coat to school - let alone turned up with an umbrella! i don't know how it is with kids now, but wearing a coat was the absolute height of embarrassment when i was in high school, and even the idea that a parent may notice it was raining and suggest at least taking a coat was met with an eye roll and a scowl! 🤣
Yep! My daughter comes back with blue hands and lips because why the hell would she wear a coat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And surely babs wouldn’t let big E go to school on her own (even though millions of other kids manage to do it perfectly fine) so she’ll be driven anyway? No need for an umbrella.

Reactions: 18
And surely babs wouldn’t let big E go to school on her own (even though millions of other kids manage to do it perfectly fine) so she’ll be driven anyway? No need for an umbrella.
Apparently Erin needs a bus pass & I'm sure in the vlog she mentioned about needing to sort a cover for it...don't bus passes come in a plastic wallet?! Parental overkill. Poor kid. And as for the age 13 coat, it will hang off her?!

Reactions: 16
HAHAHAHA you've reminded me when I was at school a blazer was part of the required uniform, not a chance we'd wear them. We carried them everywhere.. even if it was snowing, you were considered a lightweight if you ever had it ON! 😂

• Haha
Cuntychops this very minute in bed giddy with her tattle tingo list 💥
a) “guess whose back”song
b) did you yawn
c) stupid pumpkin conundrum
d) this is halloween tune from Nightmare before Christmas
e) crusty pyjamas and over excited fugly dog

and so on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Placing my early tingo prediction for -

1. Salivating over Hocus Pocus 2 - then somehow side tracking babbling about Sarah Jessica Parker/sex and the city blah blah blah

2. Reel of the hot cock stand in its huge and massive glory (#bitrude) with liberty X "just a little" playing 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'll just sit back and await the tingos 😂

• Haha
I don’t know why I’m shocked but what the hell was that vlog? Why does she think ANYONE is interested in this!! Comment on whether she should put her washing out or not? Bragging about more Halloween tat? Droning on about loving autumn like it’s a personality trait? It’s just so boring, I can’t believe this woman films this, edits it and then actually posts it for people to watch. Baffling!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cuntychops this very minute in bed giddy with her tattle tingo list 💥
a) “guess whose back”song
b) did you yawn
c) stupid pumpkin conundrum
d) this is halloween tune from Nightmare before Christmas
e) crusty pyjamas and over excited fugly dog

and so on
Tingo!

• Haha
It is still far too mild to be wearing those pyjamas!! And I know this because I bought them and they’re in a drawer still in the packaging!!!

I have a feeling the pajamas were a dig at us, she's so predictable everyone could have guessed she would do guess who's back. Babs why are ypu saying you missed everyone's faces you can't see them you idiot and just to clarify we didn't miss yours. We are going to have st least 30 stories today as she is so excited to be back.

I can’t believe that her followers have stayed at 150,000 🤔🙄
I'm surprised but she has lost followers in the last few days.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Of course she went to &juliet!! I took my 11 year old last week, bit much for Ethan though, lots of #bitrude content

Reactions: 14
She is SUCH a loser.
“Oh so many times I wanted to pick up my phone and talk to you but remembered I’m on a week off” 🙄
She can’t stand not being on Insta, without all the validation and attention can she?? There is literally no point her having time off, why does she even bother??

And duck off with the reminiscing - no one cares how her and PUS got together. They are not #couplegoals 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
OK so each August Bank Holiday it's their friendiversary but the actual date would change. Sorry, I momentarily forgot how thick she actually is 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.