Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was so weird?!
Also ... Alison only has 30k followers which is a bit mad seen as this is her 'job'
Isn’t she a journalist as well tho? I think that’s her main thing and insta is just a side hustle where she gets validation for her pig face?

Yes, interesting how when she announced on her stories, that she was taking a week off, she made a point of saying that she wouldn’t be up to much, mainly just sorting stuff for school. Yet so far, she’s had an expensive day in Brum with AP and a trip to London and we’re not even halfway through the week!

It’s up to her what she does, but why lie in the first place 🤔
I’m guessing She lies because she is being called out more and more for being unrelatable.

Reactions: 17
Menopause
I think it's unfair to put Bab's lifestyle choice down to the menopause. I'm older than Babs, what I thought was situational stress was indeed peri menopause. Yes, I've put on a few pounds but I'm not unkempt with a puffy face. I have energy and try to get to an exercise activity 3 times a week to reduce said weight gain! Even before my HRT I wasn't like Babs & let's face it she went to her GP for all the ailments - allergies, menopause, sleep - to be given inhalers. I would say pre diabetic from her family history is a high possibility.

Reactions: 25
I think it's unfair to put Bab's lifestyle choice down to the menopause. I'm older than Babs, what I thought was situational stress was indeed peri menopause. Yes, I've put on a few pounds but I'm not unkempt with a puffy face. I have energy and try to get to an exercise activity 3 times a week to reduce said weight gain! Even before my HRT I wasn't like Babs & let's face it she went to her GP for all the ailments - allergies, menopause, sleep - to be given inhalers. I would say pre diabetic from her family history is a high possibility.
My thoughts too.

I won't buy that she is in menopause until she stops wearing pyjamas, a dressing gown and lying on the sofa under a manky blanket with all the windows and doors closed.

She isn't menopausal she is unhealthy and unfit with an addiction to sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m 46 so a little bit older than babs so prob a bit closer to menopause and I don’t look like that! It’s the fact she eats tit & does no exercise, not her hormones.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m 46 so a little bit older than babs so prob a bit closer to menopause and I don’t look like that! It’s the fact she eats tit & does no exercise, not her hormones.
Yes of course her diet has a lot to do with it, but she has probably been eating like that her whole life. She no interest in cooking, which is a shame because she could actually feature that on her platform. Maybe she is on medication?

Reactions: 4
Yes of course her diet has a lot to do with it, but she has probably been eating like that her whole life. She no interest in cooking, which is a shame because she could actually feature that on her platform. Maybe she is on medication?
There's so much she could use for great content. Diet and exercise will be impacting massively but with education around positive lifestyle choices everywhere these days it's like Babs has buried her head in the sand. Ste bought her a slow cooker 2 years ago that wasn't even unboxed, quick easy nutritious family meals could have been good to watch! Medication maybe, she is definitely alot worse after alcohol.

Reactions: 14
Her problem is that she tries too hard to be relevant. She jumps on every bandwagon and not necessarily the ones that would do her good. I genuinely don’t get why she dropped her career to do this for a living.

• Heart
Im the same age as her so have friends the same age I can not relate to her not the way she dresses or the way she parents or her life style.
Her problem is she's lazy she's chosen the body positivity because its the easier road to take. Her illnesses are purely down to lifestyle but she can't bare to admit that and changing the way you live IS hard and she's just not trying to do anything.
She was hopeful the doctors would give her an excuse but they haven't!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, interesting how when she announced on her stories, that she was taking a week off, she made a point of saying that she wouldn’t be up to much, mainly just sorting stuff for school. Yet so far, she’s had an expensive day in Brum with AP and a trip to London and we’re not even halfway through the week!

It’s up to her what she does, but why lie in the first place 🤔
at this point, i think lying and exaggeratting and over-dramatising situations for sympathy and attention is so automatic that she does it without thinking. she's so entangled in the web of lies she's created that i genuinely think she struggles to differentiate between fabrication and reality. even her educational history and degrees/apprenticeships etc are a confusing mess of stories that change ever time she repeats them. it was very obvious when she claimed she'd be spending the week shopping for last minute school stuff that she was lying, because there is no more school stuff either of her kids could possibly need - and we know that, because she's filmed endless stories and vlogs featuring her shopping trips and extensive hauls! she's a pathological liar - hence the nickname babnocchio! 🤣🤥

I wonder if she has kept the London trip off Insta because she realises it makes her disposable income appear too high for the Babettes to cope with. After reading here, maybe she’s worried they’ll unfollow her because she flaunts her wealth several times a day!

Reactions: 18
Probably the API that is used to pull the data from Instagram went down / the website was down so didn’t request any data from Insta.

Reactions: 10
Bab is probably putting out all her Halloween tat today, ready for her comeback.

Although she's usually way ahead of events, so she could be getting her Christmas or Easter decorations out instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least we don't have to suffer the exam result rehash for today's GCSE results.

Good luck to any mini cowbags collecting results today 👍❤

Reactions: 26
I know she said she was taking a week off, so in theory she shouldnt be back till Tuesday, but will she be back on sat with her cinnamon buns ,will she make a return on a the Sunday forgetting that its meant to be her "day off" or will we get a lovely bank holiday treat of her in her week old manky pjs in bed on Monday with her teddy waffling on about what shes been up to /still needs to buy for the kiddos going back to school

Reactions: 14
They always do they same tit. Why do they only visit London? They are in Birmingham so loads of great cities are accessible from their location. York, Cambridge, Lincoln, Oxford, Windsor. All around 2ish hours drive away. Get a bit of culture babs. England doesn’t start and end with Birmingham and London!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.