Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully agree and having watched a num

I fully agree with all you say. Having followed a number of these instahuns/tiktokhuns for a while now the blurring of what they are trying to get across (well initially) and the merging of their lifestyle (esp once successful) into their accounts is completely at odds. I get the need for posting at specific times throughout the day to maximise engagement hot spots but posting content that showcases their privileged lifestyle is wrong when that is not the narrative of their account. I have long felt that posting regulations on what really amounts to business accounts are lacking , posting links to companies for say gifted clothes, experiences, holidays, festivals, meals etc but not showing a price breakdown is wrong it’s still an advert and they got something for free. It’s quite easy to see how they get targeted with abuse when it’s just not relatable, ie your 20 year old that posts about make up and promotes links to buy and then has about 5 or 6 holidays a year , eats out over half the week and posts that content , a middle age single mother that TikTok’s about life’s hardships and making ends meet and the issues of looking after children with certain conditions and creates a amazon list of things that would help her that is
Full of alcohol or premium products and then thows a tantrum at the backlash when people call it out or want gifted money back, the list is endless
Oh I agree fully. Allowing platforms like Instagram to have ads and aff links was the biggest problem. And it is nothing look at Emma’s ads they are not well thought out or executed with any professionalism. They shouldn’t be able to earn the money they do from it when advertising & marketing execs have trained and worked hard perfecting their trade (& it shows in most cases like comparing apples to oranges) As for the companies sending them stupidly expensive items or gifting them holidays/days when if they looked at the demographics of the followers they would see that most couldn’t afford the goods it just all seems fake.
Anyone that creates and posts wish lists with links then they should expect the backlash especially if the items are booze or or just unnecessary (make up nails etc) we may not all be in the same boat but we are all in the same storm and why should I be tightening my belt and losing the luxuries for someone to think they can promote a wish list with similar luxuries on?!
Same as the old I can’t afford to feed myself/children but smokes like a chimney 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
although I'm sure she'd deny it, the way AP has concealed erin's face in the photos she's shared is definitely a sly dig at babs. she's throwing shade with the "I'll protect your daughter's safety and privacy, even tho you refuse to!" message. because if babs hadn't been taking a week off IG "werk", she wouldn’t have bothered even considered hiding AP's daughter's face, despite AP never showing her children's faces. probably why AP agreed to arrange their "playdate" during this week specifically, knowing that babs wouldn't be plastering the photos she undoubtedly took, so her daughter's privacy was safe - although we all know babs will simply use this week to store up content to share on Monday, so there's still a chance she'll have to bribe babs into deleting photos. 🤷🏻‍♂️

note how, once again, the "playdate" babs had scheduled in her diary was a meet up of babs and her friend, with the girls being expected to spend the day together. while their daughters may get on, it's not the same as erin spending the day with a friend she has chosen to spend time with - far more a case of their mothers expecting them to be besties simply because they are a similar age, which isn't how friendships work. hopefully the two girls didn't feel forced into spending time with each other and hating every second - especially as they were clearly persuaded to buy matching tops and pose for that "twinning" photo. tbh, i'm surprised babs and AP didn't join them in matching tops. also, the fact that AP's daughter is the same age as erin highlights how thin erin really is. I know all kids are different and don't want to speculate, but erina and ethan both look painfully thin, and it really puts it into context when erin is pictured standing next to a girl of a similar age, who appears to be at a totally healthy weight. even wearing baggy jeans, her legs are obviously tiny, as are her arms. I only hope it's just her natural body type/build, and not the result of babs' focus on size and calories and weight and losing to appear as thin as possible etc etc having an impact on her.

yet another babs has dedicated to spending time with the golden child. she spent a day shopping with herast week, plus a lunch date with Claire, while ethan stayed home with the wet ones. i wonder what the poor boy did today, forced to stay stuck in the hobbit house during his summer holidays because babs has run out of freebie and gifted tickets, so he isn't allowed out. 😔
I feel for Erin. My Dad had a work mate who had 2 kids similar ages to me and my brother. They all used to get invited over to ours and vice versa and my brother got on really well with their younger daughter. I couldn't STAND the older daughter (who was 2 years younger than me). She irritated the living tit out of me. She was bossy and rude and lied a hell of a lot to her parents. In the end, I told my parents I didn't like her, told them why and that was the end of that. My brother still saw their younger daughter. I was a little bit younger than Erin at the time so I feel for her being made to hang out with kids she may not like.

Reactions: 15
I feel for Erin. My Dad had a work mate who had 2 kids similar ages to me and my brother. They all used to get invited over to ours and vice versa and my brother got on really well with their younger daughter. I couldn't STAND the older daughter (who was 2 years younger than me). She irritated the living tit out of me. She was bossy and rude and lied a hell of a lot to her parents. In the end, I told my parents I didn't like her, told them why and that was the end of that. My brother still saw their younger daughter. I was a little bit younger than Erin at the time so I feel for her being made to hang out with kids she may not like.
Ha ha, yes I think this is pretty common. Happened to me when I was a kid. Your mum’s friend is a similar age to your friend’s child and your mum was hopeful you would play together. I think I tended to do it more when my kids were youn
My eldest is similar age to Erin and mostly has play dates where I drop her off and pick her up later now. I think my daughter much prefers this!

To my great surprise, I saw her in the wild earlier hanging around waiting for the eldest to get a bubble tea in Chinatown in London! She was standing with a very moody face when I spotted her… properly turning her nose up at something. Haven’t commented on here in forever but I had to share!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To my great surprise, I saw her in the wild earlier hanging around waiting for the eldest to get a bubble tea in Chinatown in London! She was standing with a very moody face when I spotted her… properly turning her nose up at something. Haven’t commented on here in forever but I had to share!
aha, babs in the wild! what a treat! 🤣🤣

so yet another day she's spending one-on-one with the golden child, poor ethan. and she's likely sulking and looking moody af because she's told the babettes she's taking a week off SM, thus suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not receiving endless validation and attention via her endless gurning stories. she'll be fuming, and an absolute nightmare to spend the day with - because what's the point of even taking erin to London to get bubble tea if she can't use it as content! although I definitely predict it will be shared next week, as babs will simply use everything she documents this week to rabidly upload 500 stories at 5am on Monday morning. 🤦🏻‍♀️

having seen in the wild, can you confirm whether or not she is the rEaLiStiC size 18 she claims to be? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They were all there, waiting for E1 but ignoring each other. Looked like E2 already had a drink from somewhere else. Be interesting if the inevitable content shows them all looking really happy there when in reality they were ignoring each other…

I reckon she actually might be, you know, depending on the style of clothing anyway. She was in one of her floral dresses. Her hair was very bright in person though which was the most surprising thing.

aha, babs in the wild! what a treat! 🤣🤣

so yet another day she's spending one-on-one with the golden child, poor ethan. and she's likely sulking and looking moody af because she's told the babettes she's taking a week off SM, thus suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not receiving endless validation and attention via her endless gurning stories. she'll be fuming, and an absolute nightmare to spend the day with - because what's the point of even taking erin to London to get bubble tea if she can't use it as content! although I definitely predict it will be shared next week, as babs will simply use everything she documents this week to rabidly upload 500 stories at 5am on Monday morning. 🤦🏻‍♀️

having seen in the wild, can you confirm whether or not she is the rEaLiStiC size 18 she claims to be? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
🤣 I was in London yesterday! Thank god I dodged that possible bullet! 🤣

Reactions: 14
So the week off is to hide more holidays / expensive days out then? Who exactly is she trying to be relatable to?

Reactions: 17
I'm just shocked she isn't spending her week off flat out under her manky blanky in the mum corner of the sofa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's traipsed to London a day after AP coming up here. That's Bablogic for you! Wonder if the kids get bored of the rinse & repeat days out?!

Reactions: 22
I find it strange that she didn't tag babs in any if the stories or say who it was, does she not want any of her followers going over to follow babs.
Yeah it was so weird?!
Also ... Alison only has 30k followers which is a bit mad seen as this is her 'job'

Reactions: 12
She's traipsed to London a day after AP coming up here. That's Bablogic for you! Wonder if the kids get bored of the rinse & repeat days out?!
i think it's safe to assume that there will be a rehashed vlog coming soon, all about their trip to London on the slow train, and referencing babs' fear of using the train toilet etc etc. rivieting content, as always. if she's going to spend the week filming rehashed content of the kids in Covent garden drinking bubble tea, she may as well put her camera and actually focus on her children, because what is the point in spending the week recreating boring content that she's already shared a million times before! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Which expensive show will they have been seeing too? I'd love to do that with my daughters, trip to London, bit of sightseeing and a show

So the week off is to hide more holidays / expensive days out then? Who exactly is she trying to be relatable to?
Yes, interesting how when she announced on her stories, that she was taking a week off, she made a point of saying that she wouldn’t be up to much, mainly just sorting stuff for school. Yet so far, she’s had an expensive day in Brum with AP and a trip to London and we’re not even halfway through the week!

It’s up to her what she does, but why lie in the first place 🤔

Reactions: 20
haven’t watched her for a couple of years as she’s so insufferable, but saw a vlog last night for a few mins and wow!!

What’s happened to her! She’s huge, looks so unkempt, fat puffy face, and double chin 😂

painful as ever to watch, turned her straight off after having a good laugh at her being the cliche of someone who has let herself go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
haven’t watched her for a couple of years as she’s so insufferable, but saw a vlog last night for a few mins and wow!!

What’s happened to her! She’s huge, looks so unkempt, fat puffy face, and double chin 😂

painful as ever to watch, turned her straight off after having a good laugh at her being the cliche of someone who has let herself go.
Menopause

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.