Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the winter that we have coming, if she carries on in this vein, I think she's going to find herself getting called out a lot more. She'll splash her spending online and there will be loads of babettes commenting about how they wish they could afford to do/buy whatever it it is but times are hard. Emma will respond to a few with a ❤. She'll realise most of the comments are similar. Then she will do a pass agg story about how no one HAS to follow her. Because it eould never occur to Emma to stop being a braggy bell-end for 5 minutes and realise how bleeping tone deaf she is. We are fairly comfortable financially, but like so many of you, already thinking ahead to how we can make economies! She is, as ever, a dick.
100% this 👏
She has nothing if she isn't spending money, showing off and flaunting her endless pointless tat online!
Also, Braggy Bellend is my new favourite nickname for her 🤣🤣 well done fellow cowbag! 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell me she’s not going to do the whole ‘don’t tell my husband but I’m putting the heating on in September’.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Please tell me she’s not going to do the whole ‘don’t tell my husband but I’m putting the heating on in September’.
She will absolutely joke about this like the thick insensitive twit that she is! When there's expected to be around 10,000 'excess' deaths this winter due to fuel poverty induced illnesses in the UK alone!

• Sad
  • Wow
She will absolutely joke about this like the thick insensitive twit that she is! When there's expected to be around 10,000 'excess' deaths this winter due to fuel poverty induced illnesses in the UK alone!
She doesn’t have the intelligence, or empathy to do anything else. I think there will be a steady increase of people here as she pi$$es off more and more Babettes by becoming completely unrelatable.

Reactions: 19
If she does I think that’ll be the end of her Instagram career! Surely the babettes couldn’t fail to see what awfully bad taste that would be?

Yay nearly a week off of morning stories! What shall we do while the Kween of Brum takes annual leave to catch up on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t have the intelligence, or empathy to do anything else. I think there will be a steady increase of people here as she pi$$es off more and more Babettes by becoming completely unrelatable.
Definitely. One of my best friends has been a loyal babette for years, however, last week mentioned how far removed she is with her hauls and spending, the gross reels, being dishonest about her weight/dress size, multiple holidays where she just seems to be in a strop.... others too will see the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she does I think that’ll be the end of her Instagram career! Surely the babettes couldn’t fail to see what awfully bad taste that would be?
We can hope. The Conway's will be in for huge bills, they are under blankets in summer, so would need duvets in winter if they reduced their heating hours.

Reactions: 17
No idea whether she’ll drag out that tired old central heating thing again. She’s a good 5 or 6 years behind on social media fads and popular jokes, so it’s likely. Ste is the most meek man I’ve ever set eyes on, can you imagine him challenging her over sticking the heating on? Just like lays crisps, PSLs, body positivity and Halloween obsessiob, it’s just another thing not actually particularly meaningful to her but shoehorns it into her life for content because she’s seen it in popular culture.

But how on earth will I know what to do in Birmingham this week without her thrilling content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not that i am disappointed babs is taking a week away from SM - although we all know she'll still spend the week glued to her phone as she won't be able to resist doomscrolling tattle 👋🏻 - but to justify taking a week off "werk" with the need to buy school stuff? how much more school-related tat can she possibly buy?!

and as totally unnecessary as that reel was, it was good if babs to finally reveal the stepladder steve is forced to climb to take those high-angled photos. she didn't stand on the top step in case she fell, yet duck steve's safety when she demands he climb out the skylight in top top and hang off the roof to get photos of her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and ffs babs, next week begins on the 29th of august. it's not autumn. technically speaking, autumn doesn't begin until the autumnal equinox - 21st September. I appreciate that's not a fact that Masters babs will be aware of, but surely she could at least refrain from cracking out the halloween mugs and prepping her hot cock stand til at least the kids have returned to school. i truly hope there is a September heatwave - an Indian summer, which totally scuppers her plans to share autumn rEaLiStiC #NOTasize18 "fashion" reels, as - totally desperate for content - she is forced to gulp down her hated, steaming hot PSL, hugely uncomfortable wearing a chunky sweater and thick scarf, paired with her beloved velvet-lined tights and her trotters wedged into boots solely because she spent her week off shoving all her summer clothes into the storage boxes up in top top. and unearthing her autumn wardrobe, as she has promised the babettes autumnal vibes and has no other content to fall back on! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But how on earth will I know what to do in Birmingham this week without her thrilling content?!
How will we know what day it is? Or what the weather is like? Or if she's bought any fruit on Wednesday! How the duck are we gonna cope 🙄

• Haha
How will we know what day it is? Or what the weather is like? Or if she's bought any fruit on Wednesday! How the duck are we gonna cope 🙄
Let me help you out and anyone else who’s struggling

It’s currently 5.30pm. Hopefully you’ve all had your dinner/tea/supper. You should be in your pjs which if you’re going full babs they should be dirty and have old takeaway stains on them. Any ‘kiddos’ regardless of age should be on their way to bed by 6.30pm. Then you can settle down to watch as much tv as you can handle. If you have a partner, then they must sit as far away from you as possible. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Slightly passive aggressive stories from Alison Perry today, she's actually blocked out Erin's face showing babs up

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jeez, I did not even think of these problems.
seriously though, any recommendations of things to do in Birmingham?

Reactions: 14
Slightly passive aggressive stories from Alison Perry today, she's actually blocked out Erin's face showing babs up
Love how Emma still pops up on Instagram via photos on AP's stories lol.

Do we feel this is real friendship or another fake one just to push up followers?

Reactions: 14
To be fair to AP (I’m not a fan of her), she doesn’t use the first names of her kids online and often partially hides their faces. I would love to be a fly on the wall with her and Babs discussing it though. One of the girls in that photo has been afforded the privacy online that means when she starts secondary school soon, she can be fairly anonymous, and one of the girls is Erin Conway!

I see Ethan was palmed off on someone else again. Hope he had a lovely day away from Grotbabs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.