Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will we know what day it is? Or what the weather is like? Or if she's bought any fruit on Wednesday! How the duck are we gonna cope 🙄
personally, i will struggle to get thru Wednesday without the weekly clarification that fruit day is a day where babs buys fruit, and not a day where she picks fruit/grows fruit/eats only fruit. 🤷🏻‍♂️

equally, how are we supposed to determine whether shows alon Netflix are suitable for children without babs' age rating recommendations?! my thoughts are with the babettes who blindly snuggle up on the sofa underneath their babs-inspired unwashed fleecy blankets next to their toddlers to watch the sandman. and i can only hope that anyone struggling to establish how to adhere a name sticker to the label of an item of school clothing is aware that babs has recently shared a vlog with a step-by-step explanation.

i also have sympathy for all the babettes who rely on babs reminding them that she wears a size 18 in everything to judge their own clothing size - plus a whole week where they will likely forget the need to add a belt to conceal their gunt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly passive aggressive stories from Alison Perry today, she's actually blocked out Erin's face showing babs up
I find it strange that she didn't tag babs in any if the stories or say who it was, does she not want any of her followers going over to follow babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How will we know what day it is? Or what the weather is like? Or if she's bought any fruit on Wednesday! How the duck are we gonna cope 🙄

Well, fruit day seems to have fizzled out so at least we can scratch that off our to do lists - phew! 😅 #overwhelmed

• Haha
I think they meant pregnant with twins. Also in this photo the skin around her lips looks worryingly blue!
A2F1645C-7A81-4E08-8047-57EEF97F3097.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Really ?? Why are people so obsessed with her ? I’d give a wide berth .. round the size “18” girth …

7BBB50A2-9700-46F1-BA68-03AD9D478CA8.jpeg
“Not up her own arse at all” meaning really she is …. otherwise why would you even bother to mention it 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Definitely having a week off. Goodness sake
Just coming to post this. Announced it this morning on insta but had to wait until this evening for FB so she can get her SM fix

Really ?? Why are people so obsessed with her ? I’d give a wide berth .. round the size “18” girth …
If I saw her in Costco I’d push the oversized trolley into her - sorry, not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bottom comment on her FB post about her "not being up her own arse" screams that she is actually absolutely 100% up her own arse! 🤣🤣🤣 I love how these people duck with her mind 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Albert Schloss serve tea? Or has the writing and thumb been placed there so neither of them look like lush’s

And treetop golf is £10 each for 18 holes - so relatable the pair of them, with shopping and eating/drinking in Albert Schloss today would have set AP and babs back at least £100 each (plus train fare for AP) on top of everything else babs has done this holiday

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
although I'm sure she'd deny it, the way AP has concealed erin's face in the photos she's shared is definitely a sly dig at babs. she's throwing shade with the "I'll protect your daughter's safety and privacy, even tho you refuse to!" message. because if babs hadn't been taking a week off IG "werk", she wouldn’t have bothered even considered hiding AP's daughter's face, despite AP never showing her children's faces. probably why AP agreed to arrange their "playdate" during this week specifically, knowing that babs wouldn't be plastering the photos she undoubtedly took, so her daughter's privacy was safe - although we all know babs will simply use this week to store up content to share on Monday, so there's still a chance she'll have to bribe babs into deleting photos. 🤷🏻‍♂️

note how, once again, the "playdate" babs had scheduled in her diary was a meet up of babs and her friend, with the girls being expected to spend the day together. while their daughters may get on, it's not the same as erin spending the day with a friend she has chosen to spend time with - far more a case of their mothers expecting them to be besties simply because they are a similar age, which isn't how friendships work. hopefully the two girls didn't feel forced into spending time with each other and hating every second - especially as they were clearly persuaded to buy matching tops and pose for that "twinning" photo. tbh, i'm surprised babs and AP didn't join them in matching tops. also, the fact that AP's daughter is the same age as erin highlights how thin erin really is. I know all kids are different and don't want to speculate, but erina and ethan both look painfully thin, and it really puts it into context when erin is pictured standing next to a girl of a similar age, who appears to be at a totally healthy weight. even wearing baggy jeans, her legs are obviously tiny, as are her arms. I only hope it's just her natural body type/build, and not the result of babs' focus on size and calories and weight and losing to appear as thin as possible etc etc having an impact on her.

yet another babs has dedicated to spending time with the golden child. she spent a day shopping with herast week, plus a lunch date with Claire, while ethan stayed home with the wet ones. i wonder what the poor boy did today, forced to stay stuck in the hobbit house during his summer holidays because babs has run out of freebie and gifted tickets, so he isn't allowed out. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Bet she's absolutely bleeping beside herself that her latest AD partner Paramount+ is showing Grease 2, funny how she put that bowling alley reel out the day before the P+ AD... just saying!

Reactions: 14
Does Albert Schloss serve tea? Or has the writing and thumb been placed there so neither of them look like lush’s
They do serve tea and coffee, and the bit she’s covered is the URL and code to download the images (as a GIF I think). Such a shame she covered it as that could have been a lot of Tattle fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

And treetop golf is £10 each for 18 holes - so relatable the pair of them, with shopping and eating/drinking in Albert Schloss today would have set AP and babs back at least £100 each (plus train fare for AP) on top of everything else babs has done this holiday
She hardly has to worry does she when she reported in her company accounts for the end of last year net assets of £110k , double the previous year

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She hardly has to worry does she when she reported in her company accounts for the end of last year net assets of £110k , double the previous year
I get that, it’s the “I’m just a mom trying my best paying myself a meagre teachers salary” line she peddles out when she wants sympathy I earn a decent wage - well above average as does my partner and we don’t find her spending habits relatable at all. The majority of her followers are either low income or shm - this is what I hate about these instahuns they’re just braggy gobshites. They just lap up the “you’re such a good mom doing xyz with your children” aka selling their soul and privacy for a 💰 or the classic “I want to be just like you as a mom” do just duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Which instagram story viewer do people use for looking at bans? I'm blocked but like to be nosey, picuki and gramhir have both been showing that she has no stories for weeks now.

Reactions: 2
Fully agree and having watched a num
I get that, it’s the “I’m just a mom trying my best paying myself a meagre teachers salary” line she peddles out when she wants sympathy I earn a decent wage - well above average as does my partner and we don’t find her spending habits relatable at all. The majority of her followers are either low income or shm - this is what I hate about these instahuns they’re just braggy gobshites. They just lap up the “you’re such a good mom doing xyz with your children” aka selling their soul and privacy for a 💰 or the classic “I want to be just like you as a mom” do just duck off
I fully agree with all you say. Having followed a number of these instahuns/tiktokhuns for a while now the blurring of what they are trying to get across (well initially) and the merging of their lifestyle (esp once successful) into their accounts is completely at odds. I get the need for posting at specific times throughout the day to maximise engagement hot spots but posting content that showcases their privileged lifestyle is wrong when that is not the narrative of their account. I have long felt that posting regulations on what really amounts to business accounts are lacking , posting links to companies for say gifted clothes, experiences, holidays, festivals, meals etc but not showing a price breakdown is wrong it’s still an advert and they got something for free. It’s quite easy to see how they get targeted with abuse when it’s just not relatable, ie your 20 year old that posts about make up and promotes links to buy and then has about 5 or 6 holidays a year , eats out over half the week and posts that content , a middle age single mother that TikTok’s about life’s hardships and making ends meet and the issues of looking after children with certain conditions and creates a amazon list of things that would help her that is
Full of alcohol or premium products and then thows a tantrum at the backlash when people call it out or want gifted money back, the list is endless

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.