Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember being a teenage girl. I remember being horrifically embarrassed by small things my parents did, like dance to music in shops whilst queuing, dropping me too close to the school gates, dressing in certain clothes etc.

I remember being bullied in school because my accent was different to everyone else's, I wore glasses and I didn't wear make up like the other girls.

BUT I was a teenager in the 90's. There was no social media, no mobile phones, no internet really to speak of (it wasn't in schools and nobody really had it at home). All of my bullying remains exactly where it should stay. In the past.

Erin and Ethan are in for an absolutely horrific time and worse still, it's on the internet FOREVER. Kids find one thing to bully them for and that is it for their whole secondary school life.

She needs to pack this in. Now.
I got stick from the other kids because my mum stopped to speak to me on the way to school and she was wearing a bike helmet!!!!! She used to cycle to work which was in the same direction as my school. I remember feeling mortified!!!! And this was also in the 90s. Children can be so cruel!! I can’t imagine what’s in store for the E’s. I dread to think!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she have to announce the week off? Why not on Saturday say I won’t be online next week? By posting a reel and half a dozen stories today, that’s hardly a good start to a week off

Reactions: 23
because she’s delusional enough to think people give a tit. She is a celeb don’t you know!

Why does she have to announce the week off? Why not on Saturday say I won’t be online next week? By posting a reel and half a dozen stories today, that’s hardly a good start to a week off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
10 stories to say she’s having a week off. Or is that just posting on Instagram?

Tell me you’re addicted to social media without telling me you’re addicted to social media.

There’s no chance she’ll use the week to reevaluate her online life is there!?!

PS That reel, her climbing the stepladder 🤣. Though I’m sure it’s the most used stepladder in the country, and yes definitely a nod to our 🪜 Ste on here.

When she says a week off she means a week off from the kids again so she can fill her days buying a load of shite under the premise of uniforms/stationery/school stuff etc
She’ll spend the entire week on SM in all other forms and will remain absent from her children and husband sulking up the stairs watching saved by the bell or something similar due to her stunted maturity that’s stuck in the 90s

Kudos to TT what a class act by acknowledging unnecessary freebies are not well received in the current climate. A different breed of influencer.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220822-085407_Instagram.jpg

One big massive Tingo to us all Cowbags!

Step 🪜 Ste in all his camp pathetic glory!

What a way to end the summer before she comes back and declares its Autumn 🤦‍♀️🙄 on the Summer Bank Holiday! Emma - it is NOT Autumn on Aug 29th!!

And she's not off for a week is she if she's posted that reel today and would be off next Sun anyway! 6 days at the most. Narcissistic attention seeking twit!!!!!

• Heart
We asked and the universe spoke... off the internet for a week? Pah ha ha ha. I laughed (we all screamed!) shooketh. You see IC200000000 she may be off the gram but she’ll still like posts, add a ticky tocky and be on FB..... and if she’s having the week off why is she posting today?
God, I did not need to see Emma dry-humping a ladder first thing this morning!

This week off doesn't feel like it was part of a plan? If it was, surely she'd have just "announced" it as part of her Saturday sign off? Has she finally realised she has literally nothing to offer?

Reactions: 18
We know she’s not off off . She will still be creating content, filming etc for her return. Just removing herself from posting every day is her week off which she has already failed. Tbh, given next Monday is a bank holiday why is she not just removing herself until next Tuesday

Reactions: 19
Seriously!
What school stuff does she possibly have left to buy!?
She's been on multiple shopping trips and already made 2 YouTube videos about it 🙄😴😴😴

Reactions: 27
Most people are dreading autumn/winter because we can’t afford to heat our homes. As ever, tone-deaf Babs is willing the warmer days away so she can look “her fittest” in her leggings and smocks whilst pissing money up the walk drinking a PSL that she doesn’t even like 🙄 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Most people are dreading autumn/winter because we can’t afford to heat our homes. As ever, tone-deaf Babs is willing the warmer days away so she can look “her fittest” in her leggings and smocks whilst pissing money up the walk drinking a PSL that she doesn’t even like 🙄 🤦‍♀️
Exactly this. My husband has just asked me if I will be able to go into the office more so that I'm not sat at home everyday with the heating on in the winter, and we both earn about the average UK salary so not on a low income.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
According to Babs, she has 4 weeks off every year and this is her summer week. When has she taken any other weeks off this year? The last time I remember her taking time off Insta was over Christmas 2021. Does this mean we have more weeks off to look forward to?

Reactions: 15
Yes why didn't she sign off on Saturday for her week?!! I'll tell you why....because she is SO ADDICTED to social media she cannot go without it for long. She just had to make a big announcement today about being off for a week. She thinks people will miss her (hahahaha!!) and that she needs to make this announcement because she is a celebrity in her mind! Nothing like a bit of self delusion!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
I’m going to attempt to get my first ever tingo and say when she comes back, one of the first things she’ll rehash as part of her autumn content will be the time she tried making a Halloween display with tiny pumpkins in a glass jar but practically bought full sized ones and tried fitting them into wine glasses🥴🥴 IT WAS HILARIOUS, WE ALL SCREAMED!!🤪🤪 (Spoiler: it wasn’t hilarious)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fair play to TT by stating she finds the freebies gross and boring etc.

With this revelation - HOW HOW can she and Babs be friends? Surely of you were an influencer that took freebies etc youd take offence?

That coupled with neither of them congratulating each other on their follower milestones (that I'm aware of) surely theyre no longer even on "professional" speaking terms?

Reactions: 24
Fair play to TT by stating she finds the freebies gross and boring etc.

With this revelation - HOW HOW can she and Babs be friends? Surely of you were an influencer that took freebies etc youd take offence?

That coupled with neither of them congratulating each other on their follower milestones (that I'm aware of) surely theyre no longer even on "professional" speaking terms?
This always confuses me they are so opposite in there views and the way yhe conduct themselves.
TTw does comment and like Emma's posts but ican't remember the last time they saw each other or even comments on there own accounts about each other, I just think they have drifted apart and maybe TTw knows it will lose her followers if she has emma involved in anything she does.

Reactions: 20
With the winter that we have coming, if she carries on in this vein, I think she's going to find herself getting called out a lot more. She'll splash her spending online and there will be loads of babettes commenting about how they wish they could afford to do/buy whatever it it is but times are hard. Emma will respond to a few with a ❤. She'll realise most of the comments are similar. Then she will do a pass agg story about how no one HAS to follow her. Because it eould never occur to Emma to stop being a braggy bell-end for 5 minutes and realise how bleeping tone deaf she is. We are fairly comfortable financially, but like so many of you, already thinking ahead to how we can make economies! She is, as ever, a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.