Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unrelatable! Although in fairness it's 7:06 and I'm laying in bed with a coffee and have to do a school run in about 90 mins. My 4am alarm didn't go off cos I was supposed to start work at 4:30, so now I'm like "duck it the day can't get any worse for me", and the caffeine will help me frantically re-plan a day of working whilst somehow simultaneously going to WHSmith with the 11 year old for her school supplies.

I would relate more to an influencer who actually juggles this tit!!
You aren’t being served breakfast in bed by your hardworking husband though, and you actually have a job. Unlike some!!

Reactions: 18
Why the hell is she still in bed when it the first day back, get up you lazy cow and actually do some parenting, or does the new routine mean she has to go back to bed in between each childs routine is it all too much babs. When I go back to work after mat leave I'm going to have to get up at 4.30 each day, babs would never cope now with a real job.

Reactions: 19
Now now come along she has a ROUTINE for 6.30-7.30 AND one for 7.30-8.30…!!!!!
Who the f*** micromanages their times like that?!!!
Her 6.30-7.30 routine involves lazing in her bed in her sweaty pjs while dripping wet Ste brings her breakfast in bed🙄….oh and posting umpteen boring and pointless stories on Instagram!
7.30-8.30 probably involves shouting at Ethan to get up while making sure Erin has her plastic bus pass cover etc! My son isn’t back til Thursday but I’m up at 6.30 washed, dressed and downstairs having coffee, having let the dogs out. My baby grandson will be here soon so I like to be ready- not lounging in my pjs.
She’s the laziest most useless mother ever!

Reactions: 23
My husband leaves for work at 3am, I bet if that was Steve she'd still have him making packed lunches before he left!
Mine leaves at 5am. So like you I have to do all the school stuff. How would babs ever cope without PUS in the mornings? She’d definitely want some sort of reward if she ever had to do the morning routine solo!

Reactions: 17
Mine leaves at 5am. So like you I have to do all the school stuff. How would babs ever cope without PUS in the mornings? She’d definitely want some sort of reward if she ever had to do the morning routine solo!
Deffo, I work from home now but pre COVID I was getting myself and 2 kids ready and in 3 different places by 9am completely unaided! She's ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
She’s eating breakfast in bed on the first day of term? I knew Steve was a doormat but god he really has no ability to say no to the yellow monster. Make her actually parent Steve given you now have to go and work a full day of actual work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The croissant & satsuma breakfast shaped cock 😂 . Babs that’s because he thinks your a dick & all he can think about is cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is absolutely zero way that Babs eats 2 satsumas for breakfast, so she's made that doormat do that just for content. On a Monday, first day back to school.

• Haha
Ive never known anyone make a big deal about a new routine, she has 2 kids to take to school and no job. What’s the big deal?!

• Heart
Has hell frozen over, Ethan has a WHOLE grid post to himself an no mention of the triple thread?! WHAT IS GOING ON

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has hell frozen over, Ethan has a WHOLE grid post to himself an no mention of the triple thread?! WHAT IS GOING ON
Content, that is what's going on. Call me cynical but Triple T is wanting less grid space so needs must with her boy instead!!

Plenty mentions of herself though, narcissistic cow 🙄 “he still loves a cuddle from his mum, he adores to hold my hand, believes I am the best thing since sliced bread” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She had to throw in at the end about enjoying no sibling arguments on the school run now. She can’t ever just leave the ‘nice’ stuff.

Reactions: 19
Now now he’s cuntychops special boy who doesn’t care if she shouts “LOVE YOU” even though he’s
“hurtling towards tweenhood”
There are not enough 🙄 for the tit show this morning

• Sad
I was going to say this on Fridays about the Golden Girl post, but I was too busy enjoying my holiday, but I'm back now so somebody hold my drink, I'm going in,,,,,,,,

Nobody. And I mean NOBODY has ever filled me with as much rage as this woman! And I deal with a lot of difficult people.
Both of these back to school posts are all just "me me me". I lost count of the times she writes me or I... I've never witnessed narcissism on this level. She's revolting the way she writes and makes it all about her. It's their first day of a new school year, so what!? Every other bleeping child in the world aged 4 - 17 is starting a new school year this wk.
She needs something or somebody to burst her pathetic little bubble, and fast!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.