Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the impression that Emma’s childhood had been working class from the way she talks about it. Maybe because she always seems to feel quite letdown by it. I assumed that she had gone to a school similar to where she worked.
we all know babs loves to fabricate and embellish her stories, but everything i wrote about her attending an all girls grammar school which was "just like hogwarts. but without the magic" was taken verbatim from on of blog posts about how she blagged her way into becoming a teacher. admittedly, it may be a total concoction of lies and exaggeration, and she may well have attended rough, underprivileged inner city school, with a pass rate at the very low end full of kids who weren't rich or intelligent - as she describes the school she taught at! - but ofc kween babs isn't going to say she was taught at a state school! plus the condescending way she describes the school she taught at, she obviously wants to give the impression that she was a hero, teaching religion to the peasant children of the inner city slum. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Ah so she used to be to write quite coherently then….. what’s happened?? Has she dumbed down for the babettes 🤷🏼‍♀️

we all know babs loves to fabricate and embellish her stories, but everything i wrote about her attending an all girls grammar school which was "just like hogwarts. but without the magic" was taken verbatim from on of blog posts about how she blagged her way into becoming a teacher. admittedly, it may be a total concoction of lies and exaggeration, and she may well have attended rough, underprivileged inner city school, with a pass rate at the very low end full of kids who weren't rich or intelligent - as she describes the school she taught at! - but ofc kween babs isn't going to say she was taught at a state school! plus the condescending way she describes the school she taught at, she obviously wants to give the impression that she was a hero, teaching religion to the peasant children of the inner city slum. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14

I wasn’t doubting you, I was more wondering why I had the wrong end of the stick. And why she talks about it like they had nothing.

oh wow, i didn't realise that, in addition to the halloween mug grid post, babs had filmed an entire bleeping "niche" vlog flaunting her halloween tat mug hoard! it's not "niche" to own mugs, babs. and i bet she is FUMING that she didn't see KDIL's tit mug reel prior to filming her vlog, cos she undoubtedly would have leapt at the opportunity to recreat it, with mickey pumpkins and jack skellingtons concealing her "cracking rack" - especially with all her "hilarious" references to how she's gonna be "chatting about my mugs.... not my jugs!" and "double tea bagging!" 🙄🙄 it would be the type of content that would definitely lure in more fetish comments that she could screenshot and save in an album full of photos which sh uses to boost her self-confidence when she's feeling "wobbly" - like the reassurance she gets from that single comment about her gross trotters. 🤢🤢

obvs it's just boring rehashed crap that we've all heard before - the story of the mug cupboard of dreams and the estate agent recommending that they tear it down, with steve jumping in to explain that his wife would use it to store her big mugs - plus the reminder that she has such a huge collection that the majority are stored up in her top tip, gathering dust, that she is privileged enough to be able to happily spend excessive amounts on mugs she never intends on actually use and are solely for display purposes and then she shares the backstory of every single halloween mug in her entire hoard, including the brand, where it's from, how long she has had it and who she bullied into buying bought it for her - plus the reminder that she used to own a successful "small business" selling her own big mugs, which she stores in pride of place on the top shelf of her cupboard, but never uses because she saves them for special occasions, as she only has one of each - obvs failing to mention the boxes full of unsold leftovers up in top top, and that actually they are tit quality mugs she would never use herself that she sold at an extortionate price, but the kween of mugs herself prefers to use mugs from her far-cheaper disney/emma bridgewater/rae dunn collection. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she then shows off her £3 reusable starbucks cup - mentioning proudly that she was the first person in that specific shop to buy one, thus obvs thinks she deserves an award! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - explaining rabidly that she will be drinking every PSL she buys out of that cup. surely that means she will be using it once a year, when she has her yearly "traditional" PSL for the sake of basic autumnal content, since she absolutely hates the drink, yet she's implying she buys them regularly! 🤥🤥

and while we're on the topic of babnocchio's dishonesty, she also shows off a couple of smaller-sized emma bridgewater mugs, explaining she uses them to make hot cocks for the toddlers - obvs forgetting that she's repeatedly explained that the Es don't like hot chocolate and only drink hot milk, and also. that there is no way in hell she would trust them to use actual, ceramic mugs! this screenshot from the vlog is incredibly accurate.... 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220904_134536_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting @AliceInWanderLost
View attachment 1553344
She's always been deluded, lazy and had an easy life. Her parents, though they seem to have worked hard, did her no favours!
it's also the way that she regularly brags about how she was an RE teacher and head of RE as though it was a great success that she worked hard to achieve, when the reality is that her dream of working in PR failed dramatically, thus she reluctantly followed wet san's suggestion that she study to become a teacher - likely to encourage her to get the duck out the house and stop moping around lazily and whinging and moaning - because she saw it as an easy job with long holidays and applied to uni last minute, handed all responsibility over to wet san to get her thru clearing and "blagged her way" onto a teaching course in a subject she didn't choose and had no interest in! yet she talks about her teaching job as though she it was a role she really strived for and a huge accomplishment. #careergoals 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, i don't know why she is so reluctant to let the Es grow up, when she describes teenagers as "Hilarious. Brilliant creatures." she has explained before how much she hated the baby and toddler years, yet she desperately clings into her kids, babying them, reluctant to allow them any freedom and refusing to encourage them to develop independency, despite supposedly loving the teen years. make it make sense! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to collect mugs from the plays I saw "Cats" "Tommy" "Miss Saigon" etc. It lasted roughly 10 years before I realized A. they took up too much room B. I looked like a fledgling hoarder. Off to the thrift shop they all went. Now I have a mug for each family member with two for company. Holidays I opt for disposable. Shocking how I have survived 😆

Blab reminds me of a five year old who enthusiastically needs to show you every toy in her bedroom whilst all you want to do is get pissed with your girlfriend/her mother because you started you period and have cramps. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it's also the way that she regularly brags about how she was an RE teacher and head of RE as though it was a great success that she worked hard to achieve, when the reality is that her dream of working in PR failed dramatically, thus she reluctantly followed wet san's suggestion that she study to become a teacher - likely to encourage her to get the duck out the house and stop moping around lazily and whinging and moaning - because she saw it as an easy job with long holidays and applied to uni last minute, handed all responsibility over to wet san to get her thru clearing and "blagged her way" onto a teaching course in a subject she didn't choose and had no interest in! yet she talks about her teaching job as though she it was a role she really strived for and a huge accomplishment. #careergoals 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, i don't know why she is so reluctant to let the Es grow up, when she describes teenagers as "Hilarious. Brilliant creatures." she has explained before how much she hated the baby and toddler years, yet she desperately clings into her kids, babying them, reluctant to allow them any freedom and refusing to encourage them to develop independency, despite supposedly loving the teen years. make it make sense! 🤣
I've never understood her reluctance to let them grow up because she's so bleeping lazy. I'd have thought she'd be the kind of parent wanting them almost self sufficient at this point do she could do even less parenting than she does now!? Clearly her need to control and micromanage the living tit out of everything including their holidays overrides her need to lie on the sofa watching Netflix.

Reactions: 22

Haha she so sees herself as Michelle pfeiffer doesn't she?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha she so sees herself as Michelle pfeiffer doesn't she?! 🤣🤣🤣
She's Michelle's twin, didn't you know?!! So many people told her how much she looked like her when she recreated cool rider from grease 2 😂😂😂

• Haha
Didn’t she recently say she got into teaching as she didn’t make it into radio? I’m sure I’ve read or seen that 🤔
apparently she studied for a degree in media because she dreamed of being a PR "whizz" - although interestingly, this media degree is never mentioned, even in the qualifications of her linked page, so i'm assuming masters babs barely scraped a pass - and then got an internship in a dance music PR agency, before realised she was tit at it and her dream of becoming a PR executive was doomed. hardly surprising, considering the fact that it was her dream career solely because she wanted to work as part of the PR team for a boyband, and single-handedly help them achieve fame - presumably so she could brag that their success was all down to HER, live a "glam" lifestyle and also as an easy way to fulfil her stalker goals without having to spend hours waiting outside hotels or hang out in lifts. hell, she probably assumed that was how she would meet her future husband - a wannabe Barlow who was forever indebted to her for making him famous! 🤣

i don't remember anything about radio specifically - although if people were going to be forced to endure her blathering nonsensically about crap, it would probably have been a more preferable outcome as it would have allowed her to keep her gross, greasy grellow appearance concealed - but she claims that during her. internship, she had a few "exciting" music clients - but mainly spent her time miserably stuffing envelopes and writing crappy press releases, which - as we could easily have gathered from the captions on her posts and inability to form a simple sentence or use basic grammar - were a massive flop. i assume she didn't realise that working as an intern meant starting at the bottom, and slumming it making coffee, and that she wouldn't simply walk straight into a top job as a PR exec for a famous boyband! 🤦🏻‍♀️

predictably, she failed massively - apparently because she didn't want to hang out in bars and put effort into talking to people - even then, her main joy in life was slobbing out on the sofa watching Hollyoaks - and, in her own words, she was "completely and utterly useless" and she was "crap at it" . which, coincidentally, is the perfect description of her failed "career" as an influenza! 🤣🤣

as is the way she talks about the only skill she gained from her PR experience and three years studying media was her ability to "blag" her way onto a teaching course - similar to how she still makes full use of her blagging skills to relentlessly hound companies, until they agree to send her freebie tickets and gifted products as a bribe to get her to leave them the duck alone, blagging her way into receiving awards for "her" charitable donations, while fabricating babanory stories to blag her way into the deluded babettes' hearts and manipulate them into flooding her with love, adoration and validation, and ultimately blag her whole entire role as an influenza, stealing content ideas from tattle and well-known quotes from pinterest, taking full credit for their "invention" and attributing them all to her! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1553344

[/QUOTE]
There is absolutely no way she wrote the beginning of this! , it contains commas, a concept alien to Babs and …. complete sentences!!! The last bit doesn’t make sense, her management forgot to edit that bit, that’s totally Babs - as well as being written in crap English , it’s really quite insulting, patronising and narcissistic in line with everything she does!!
Simply because it’s harder to control teens and she’s a narcissist control freak who will inevitably NOT be at the centre of her teen’s world and she can’t cope with that thought!!!!

Reactions: 13
Babs’ online bestie the Unmumsy Mum has trumped her by getting a heart tattoo on her wrist - didn’t Babs mention she might do this in the future?
(But that wouldn’t stop Babs are she copies everyone around her)

View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Because how would you even know this!?
Did they get the bleeping fanfair out and announce it to the whole restaurant that Kween Conway is the first to buy one of these in that branch!?
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
So I’m really far behind. Read this thread like my life depends on it but rarely post. I’m just taking a second to say THAT THUMB gives me the ick 🤢 ok I’ll carry on catching up now, sorry if I’m repeating the obvious x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s back with a bang 🙄 12 stories before 7am.
And there’s new routines starting at 630 and she’s still in her pit at 655 being given breakfast in bed by the man child. And who the duck eats croissants in bed?! Think of the crumbs 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What sort of parent who doesn’t actually have a job has breakfast in bed at 7am on the first day back at school?! What an absolute joke!! Get out of bed you lazy woman! I just don’t understand it at all. It’s not relatable in the slightest as I bet 0% of her followers get the same treatment!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What sort of parent who doesn’t actually have a job has breakfast in bed at 7am on the first day back at school?! What an absolute joke!! Get out of bed you lazy woman! I just don’t understand it at all. It’s not relatable in the slightest as I bet 0% of her followers get the same treatment!
So unrelatable! Although in fairness it's 7:06 and I'm laying in bed with a coffee and have to do a school run in about 90 mins. My 4am alarm didn't go off cos I was supposed to start work at 4:30, so now I'm like "duck it the day can't get any worse for me", and the caffeine will help me frantically re-plan a day of working whilst somehow simultaneously going to WHSmith with the 11 year old for her school supplies.

I would relate more to an influencer who actually juggles this tit!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.