Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she tried to be funny and give the mugs “random” sounding names. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
00940DC7-EC30-4F71-86AC-037D6959072A.png

Can’t help herself not to share Sue Radfords shoutout whilst watching the film with the golden girl, because she will be pissing her pants at the prospect of piggybacking some followers off her!

Reactions: 16
A birthday list? Is she 10? bleeping hell a birthday is ONE day Babs. The day you were born. I can't bear it when people say they have a birthday week.
My birthday is just after Christmas and just after the kids go back to school. The most miserable of times to have one 😂. It's cold, wet and everybody is skint and I wouldn't DREAM of handing my one living parent a bleeping birthday list 😂😂😂.
Mine is the same exactly 2 weeks after Xmas and I haven't got any family or many friends for that matter, but it's still a pretty drab time to have a birthday. I would have preferred it before Xmas, but then would have been a bit too premature so swings and roundabouts!

She really is just vile... beyond slappable!
Yes I am not a violent person but sometimes I just want to drill some home truths in to that head of hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean it’s a laugh to ask are we crawling towards the end of the holidays. The only break in routine is that she’s had to give up her 7-9 independent hours a day - the evenings and weekends have remained the same. Pyjamas by 5. Bed by 8. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a comedian I follow who has made some Gunt bumbags as merch for her show. Would love to send Babs one 😂😂😂
ha, we should all club together and send one to her PO box - since she can no longer use the excuse that covid is preventing btec Paul from accessing her mail! we may have to endure a rendition of "emma opens crap", but it would be worth it! plus she would benefit hugely from it - no need to spend a fortune on ugly designer handbags or add a belt to conceal your gunt when you can hide it with a "gunt" bumbag! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her endless spending is disgusting. Surely HMRC don’t let her write it all off because she uses it in a couple of stories on Instagram??
If so they really need to rethink the rules!
She’s just disgusting with her endless consumerism. Never invests in anything decent, always cheap disposable fashion, cheap tat etc.

She knows there’s a cost of living crisis, she knows many families will struggle but not only is she an idiot who is tone deaf, but she does not give a shiny tit about anyone but herself. She will never ever think “perhaps I should reign in the spending while people are struggling” cos that would involve empathy and thinking of others before herself and she is totally incapable of that.
She really is a horrible narcissistic witch.

Unless there is something in it for her, Emma Conway doesn’t give a tit about anyone. She will use absolutely anyone and any situation to further her own agenda -the Emma Conway show. Her kids, her husband, her sick dad, celebrities who have died due to serious mental health issues, and anyone else. She has zero respect for anyone’s privacy and will make any situation about herself.
I seriously have no idea why people think she’s relevant or in anyway entertaining. She’s nothing but a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually feel really horrified that she’s trying to talk about saving money after all the manic spending she’s been banging on about. She’s so tone deaf

Reactions: 25
When she asks herself a question then replies with “unsure”, it makes me want to punch a hole in the nearest wall 😣👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The girl going to senior school is about Babs again....weird dreams, allergy/panic attack in the night...
Sounds to me like she needs a therapist, maybe not a groupon/google find next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma it’s stationEry. You are a teacher who claims to have a Masters (which all know is in fact your PGSE) yet you can’t tell the difference between stationary and stationery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And as for the kids socks advent calendars for her & Stevie, serves her right getting kids sock sizes. I still wear socks from last Christmas they are still fine, why so many socks?! £25 each in Boots

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The girl going to senior school is about Babs again....weird dreams, allergy/panic attack in the night...
Sounds to me like she needs a therapist, maybe not a groupon/google find next time!
An “allergy” attack because she is nervous about the transition. Ffs I’ve heard it all now.

I get not sleeping because she’s worried for her daughter (I don’t but I’m trying to be empathetic) but to say she had an allergy attack because of this is just bleeping stupid.
Maybe it could be something to do with hay fever you know with the leaves dropping earlier due to global warming it could be a different allergy to the pollen a follower tested for.

And £50 for 2 advent calendars for adults is more money than sense - she didn’t even look at the picture on the website that clearly shows KIDS in the middle. However her disappointment over the fact she didn’t get what she wanted was amazing!!

And whilst I am being a witch has anyone spotted 3T eye bleeping herself whilst grotbab is talking about the villa 😂 nice move Erin stating clearly “I don’t support a team I don’t like football” was the start of the rebellious streak we all want especially as in 2021 all 3T wanted to do was play football, she loved football blah blah for an ad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brag, brag, brag from the hag this morning. She’s truly sickening given the current climate.

Reactions: 21
So she’s done an ad about saving money (which seems to actually just promote spending money) and then told us she’s spent FIFTY FIVE POUNDS on advent calendars for her and her adult husband. Oh and I don’t understand why she’s surprised that Spider-Man and Disney Princess calendars are for children?!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did she take someone to sainsburys with her or did she set her camera up on the trolley to film herself?! If I walked into an aisle and saw a woman marching around in front of the stationery I would turn and run!!! How embarrassing! Imagine when E starts school and a classmate shouts ‘oi E saw your mum in sainsburys filming herself stroking the pens!!’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have a real dislike for adults who make such a big deal about their own birthday. I get kids getting excited but not adults.

Having said that I get my children one or two gifts, some balloons and make a cake. To be fair that is all I can afford but in my eyes it’s enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And as for the kids socks advent calendars for her & Stevie, serves her right getting kids sock sizes. I still wear socks from last Christmas they are still fine, why so many socks?! £25 each in Boots
Most people who spend fifty bastard quid on socks would have the sense to check the sizes ….,thick bleep, then again she probably did it deliberately for you know “content”, as she’s so flippant with her excess money why not donate them to a food bank or give them to a charity christmas appeal instead

Did she take someone to sainsburys with her or did she set her camera up on the trolley to film herself?! If I walked into an aisle and saw a woman marching around in front of the stationery I would turn and run!!! How embarrassing! Imagine when E starts school and a classmate shouts ‘oi E saw your mum in sainsburys filming herself stroking the pens!!’ 🙈
Read that as stroking the penis #bit rude then I realised we are talking about Emma and knew it had to be pens 🍆🍆😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Babs was today years old when she found out advent calendars are supposed to be for kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.