Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh - my husband is the same! He goes regularly to watch his football team and he has never, in the 18 years I’ve known him, worn the shirt. And he would have similar names for the people in kit!🤣
I bet Steve has his favourite player's name on the back. The only thing my husband slags off more than FKW at the football are FKW with names on haha! But my husband goes to most home games for his team, takes the kids with him regularly and even takes our boy to see the local non league team for midweek games (which I'm convinced is just for Bovril drinking purposes).

Edit my 7 year old is Deffo a FKW but he's 7, it's allowed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Steve has his favourite player's name on the back. The only thing my husband slags off more than FKW at the football are FKW with names on haha! But my husband goes to most home games for his team, takes the kids with him regularly and even takes our boy to see the local non league team for midweek games (which I'm convinced is just for Bovril drinking purposes).

Yeah no 7 year old is a fkw. 11 or 12 that’s when it starts to kick in 😂😂

although I do piss myself at adults wearing shirts with their own names on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t care how much counselling shes had, there WILL be a melt down coming over Erin starting high school.

Any advent calendar would be better than her wittering on about chomps and fudge bars every morning

Reactions: 19
I don’t care how much counselling shes had, there WILL be a melt down coming over Erin starting high school.

Any advent calendar would be better than her wittering on about chomps and fudge bars every morning
Did she not have a sock advent calendar last year as well as the cadbury one?

Reactions: 14

Stale Ste the sap has probably got No 1 Dad on his

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t think she will stop her SM ‘career’ even if Erin is bullied horrendously. I really don’t think she would. I’d walk through fire for my kids and if I was doing something that caused them to be bullied I’d do my utmost to change that. Obviously kids can be horrible no matter what the parents career but she is 100% increasing Erins chances of being picked on with her actions. She will probably use it for content!
Does anyone remember PTWM being on This Morning, something to do with her eldest girl being bullied at school? I think it was the Betsy one.. Anyway something to do with bullying teenagers. I wouldn't put it past Babs hoping for some bullying so she can begin a crusade against mean kids.. Conveniently forgetting she would be the cause of any bullying aimed at E.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When Erin starts school we are going to get a story from Babs crying in the car after she's dropped her off on her first day aren't we? Like she's being sent off to the country as an evacuee during the war or going to Boarding school on the other side of the world! Not just going to high school down the road, which pretty much every kid her age does!!!
Just goes to show how EMPTY Emma's life is if she is using her kid going to High School as content! Beyond sad. No friends, no content for her SM 'career', a loveless marriage, no hobbies or interests (She's not a true Disney fan so even that doesn't count!) and she doesn't even do any voluntary work or provide anything useful. She is utterly pointless!

I really do wonder how much longer she can actually do this as a job! She's so utterly rubbish at it! And yet she still gets Ads regularly.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so bleeping blasé about spending
Read the room you portly bleep
PLEASE can ‘read the room you portly bleep’ be the next thread title?!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The atmosphere in that household will be even more toxic this week with Babs spiralling between hysteria and sadness - all of which being played out in front of Erin and Ethan!! Erin who may have a few anxieties herself but also excited about her next step and poor Ethan who will be just thinking she won’t behave like this for me!!

Reactions: 18
I mean it’s a laugh to ask are we crawling towards the end of the holidays. The only break in routine is that she’s had to give up her 7-9 independent hours a day - the evenings and weekends have remained the same. Pyjamas by 5. Bed by 8. Groundbreaking.
i had to stifle a laugh when she made a point of explaining that she was looking forward to the return of a routine! she has ensured the kid's stick to their bedtime. routine throughout the holidays, banishing them to their rooms by 6.30pm, and prioritised adhering to her own toddler bedtime - even while on holiday - in the same way that even their evening meal while on holiday was dictated by the fact that babs must eat her evening meal at 5pm! she hasn't allowed any flexibility in their usual routine over summer, so it's interesting that she's counting down the days to find a way to introduce even more structure which ensures she can spend as little time with her kids as possible! 🤦🏻‍♀️

that ad for sainburys. and ffs, WHY are sainsbury working with someone so greedy, selfish and vile. again, with raising food prices, babs is parading around throwing branded snacks in the trolley, along with unnecessary stationery treats for herself and the kids, with a second thought, while people are struggling to feed their kids. since she's so keen to flaunt her wealth, she could have chucked a few items in the food bank to help the peasants, but of cause that won't even have crossed braggy babs' mind. 😡

again, it's a total mess of contradictions. she specifically states that she picked up a few stationery treats "for mummy" - and that awkward attempt at dancing in the stationery aisle! cringe! - yet the ending is an emphasis on how she "DEFFO" didn't buy herself anything. i get that it was said with a wink, implying that she absolutely did, but that implication doesn't work when you've literally pictured the ugly pen and selection of stationery tat that you've bought for yourself as part of that ad. and ffs, it's babs. absolutely no-one is going to believe that she didn't spend excessive amounts on clothes/candles/stationery for herself, because she simply cannot resist.🤦🏻‍♀️

tbh, the fact that she was "having fun" scanning her shopping shows that babs never goes to supermarkets, and also, she appeared to be buying fruit on not-fruit day! make it make sense! 🤣

Last edited:
I'm sorry cowbags but hold on,,,,,,,,,

Only days ago she gave an allergy/asthma bullshit update and said she was sleeping better,,,,,,, and in today's stories she's not sleeping as her allergies are playing up 🤦‍♀️🙄
WTF!

Emma, REMEMBER YOUR LIES BELLEND!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so bloody glad someone else said this! I felt really mean referring to Ethan as a FKW he’s a cutie pie. Cbbste is full on wanker full kit or not. However I’m glad they were in trinity cause if they were in the holte the piss woulda been ripped out of cbbste and Ethan wouldn’t need to hear that. They’re not as passionate (read less harsh) shall we say in trinity 😂😂
Haha I know I did feel a bit bad referring to Ethan as a FKW! However my husband did whisper to me about our 9 year old when he was dressed in full- kit including shorts and socks “I’m going to let him go down the front with his mates and pretend he’s not with me, can’t be turning up with a FKW!”. Harsh! 😂

• Haha
Yeah no 7 year old is a fkw. 11 or 12 that’s when it starts to kick in 😂😂

although I do piss myself at adults wearing shirts with their own names on
My 11 year old is still firmly in the full kit phase. Day in, day out. We went to France for a week this summer and he used his own money to buy a full France kit as a souvenir. He's wearing it as we speak.

DH took him to watch his team at home a few weeks ago. Note: it is NOT DHs team (he gritted his teeth and enjoyed going to a different ground). Eldest looked like his team had vomited on him. Full kit, socks with their name on (stocking filler last year), hat and bumbag worn in the new over the shoulder style. His phone case is clear with his teams logo on a card in the back. No mistaking him. But he's still a kid and it makes him happy. If DH goes to see his team he *might* wear a branded polo shirt, but that's at a push. He prefers the low key look.

Was Ste in shorts too? I wouldn't bat an eyelid at a man in a shirt, but definitely not shorts too.

New TikTok …

I don’t understand how having this is a flex?! I could go out and buy one right now (I wouldn’t because I have taste)

It’s not even like she hired someone to build a bespoke one, it’s a plastic stand covered in plastic tat. Good Lord. Come winter is it going to be outside going mouldy or will she make Ste carry it up two flights of stairs to be used in her cluttered claustrophobic nightmare of an office?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
in her "asthma update" yesterday, babs very clearly explained that her inhalers were working and specifically that she was sleeping much better. she obvs then realised she'd messed up by revealing that her sleep had improved, because she wouldn't be receiving sympathy from the babettes, so suddenly the allergies have re-emerged, with the claim that she had an "attack" during the night, so barely slept. 🙄🙄

she then debates whether the cause of her allergies is her nervousness about the golden child started at big school?! she is now claiming that she is allergic....to anxiety?! 🤣🤣

not that i believe she suffers from asthma or anxiety, but masters babs seems to confusing anxiety attacks and allergy attacks. she doesn't half talk total tit when she's desperate for engagement! how are the deluded babettes still believing everything she says? surely they are away you can't be allergic to "feeling worried"?! at this point she's literally INVENTING allergies...!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s going to happen to all the tiki bar crap now she’s ushering in “fall”?

More plastic boxes for the bloody loft and the bar left to rot in the garden.

Excellent.

Oh God, are going to have to add the tiki bar unboxing to the yearly planner now? It was it just this years fad?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.