Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she's started having panic attacks about 3T going to high school. She knows she's going to be a target for bullies, and it's babs that planted that target on her! I'd be bricking it if I was babs!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
£50 on two advent calendars that were meant to be for adults….it’s just sad at this point that she needs all the crap to fulfil her!

also you don’t have toddlers. I’m sure your kids are old enough to sit and entertain themselves while you have your nails done!!

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't be surprised if she's started having panic attacks about 3T going to high school. She knows she's going to be a target for bullies, and it's babs that planted that target on her! I'd be bricking it if I was babs!
More like she’s bricking it that she is going to lose control of E as she gets older and more independent. She is terrified that she is losing her vice like grip on her and if E has any sense she’d spread those wings and defy babs at every opportunity!!!

Reactions: 17
£50 on two advent calendars that were meant to be for adults….it’s just sad at this point that she needs all the crap to fulfil her!

also you don’t have toddlers. I’m sure your kids are old enough to sit and entertain themselves while you have your nails done!!
I know right?! The fact she can be in the nail shop for 30mins or 2 hours shows she only goes to nails 4 u every nail salon worth their salt books bleeping appointments yeah they may run 5/10 mins late but 2 hrs?! And there’s no reason why she couldn’t take them with her

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think she will stop her SM ‘career’ even if Erin is bullied horrendously. I really don’t think she would. I’d walk through fire for my kids and if I was doing something that caused them to be bullied I’d do my utmost to change that. Obviously kids can be horrible no matter what the parents career but she is 100% increasing Erins chances of being picked on with her actions. She will probably use it for content!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Did she take someone to sainsburys with her or did she set her camera up on the trolley to film herself?! If I walked into an aisle and saw a woman marching around in front of the stationery I would turn and run!!! How embarrassing! Imagine when E starts school and a classmate shouts ‘oi E saw your mum in sainsburys filming herself stroking the pens!!’ 🙈
"Oi E, your Dad wears kids socks"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So one of her followers on insta did her allergy test? That sounds very official and accurate. 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know right?! The fact she can be in the nail shop for 30mins or 2 hours shows she only goes to nails 4 u every nail salon worth their salt books bleeping appointments yeah they may run 5/10 mins late but 2 hrs?! And there’s no reason why she couldn’t take them with her
To be fair, the beauty places by me have a no kids policy!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To be fair, the beauty places by me have a no kids policy!
Do they? By me so long as they are 8+ they don’t mind and certainly in the nail shops they don’t. We know that of grotbabs nail shop as that’s where erin goes anyway

Reactions: 13
£50 on advent calendars… purchased in august when I’m still sat outside in a bikini top?! What planet is she on? Also £50?!!! For hideous tacky socks for adults… 50 flipping quid…. Get in the bin babs!!! Disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I got my daughter one of those Boots socks calendars 2 or 3 years ago. When it was cut down to £10 in the sale 😄 I wondered at the time how anyone would be stupid enough to pay full price. I should have known it would be Blabs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely cannot even think about advent calendars in August and I say that as someone who loves Christmas (in its rightful season… the winter).

Reactions: 25
She is not relatable anymore and she need to stop thinking she is, £50 on advent calanders you can go and buy the same sock for half the price in primark.
Her shoving Halloween in everyone's faces is annoying me already and its not even October yet it might be controversial but I don't like Halloween it's just a way of shops selling tat to people like babs who seem to think money grows on trees.

Reactions: 22
Too many things to comment on the latest vlog…
1. Her finger is at serious risk of dropping off with the tightness of those rings!!!
2. Why do her fingernails look like toenails
3. What 43 year old woman needs 12 pairs of Disney princess socks
4. The number of times she used her new catchphrase “my girl” was astronomical
5. Why don’t her kids go out independently and hang out with their mates at the park etc- what almost 13 year old child needs her parent to arrange “play dates” every day of the summer for them
5. You can tell Ste and Ethan have never been to a football match before - they’ve gone FKW as my husband would say! ( Full kit wanker! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly don’t think she will stop her SM ‘career’ even if Erin is bullied horrendously. I really don’t think she would. I’d walk through fire for my kids and if I was doing something that caused them to be bullied I’d do my utmost to change that. Obviously kids can be horrible no matter what the parents career but she is 100% increasing Erins chances of being picked on with her actions. She will probably use it for content!
You're spot on here. She'll exploit the situation for content, just like she's done with pretty much everything with her children. She might have money to burn on sock advent calendars but I'd rather be positively contributing to my children's mental health instead. She won't care, it's all about her. Bloody tragic.

Reactions: 16
5. You can tell Ste and Ethan have never been to a football match before - they’ve gone FKW as my husband would say! ( Full kit wanker! 😂)
This made me laugh - my husband is the same! He goes regularly to watch his football team and he has never, in the 18 years I’ve known him, worn the shirt. And he would have similar names for the people in kit!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is not relatable anymore and she need to stop thinking she is, £50 on advent calanders you can go and buy the same sock for half the price in primark.
Her shoving Halloween in everyone's faces is annoying me already and its not even October yet it might be controversial but I don't like Halloween it's just a way of shops selling tat to people like babs who seem to think money grows on trees.
She could easily make it herself for cheaper too, I once bought 2 packs of 12 books from the book people (one normal, one Christmas stories), wrapped them up & stuck them in a basket and the kids had a book a day advent "calendar" for about a tenner. And we still have the books and roll them out each December, even though they're picture books and the youngest is 7 now it's a nice tradition.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so bloody glad someone else said this! I felt really mean referring to Ethan as a FKW he’s a cutie pie. Cbbste is full on wanker full kit or not. However I’m glad they were in trinity cause if they were in the holte the piss woulda been ripped out of cbbste and Ethan wouldn’t need to hear that. They’re not as passionate (read less harsh) shall we say in trinity 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.