Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's heartbreaking that babs has already resorted to blaming ethan on being forced to go back to the hotel room and have a toddler-style earlier night, justifying it on the fact he's feeling "broken" - when, as always, he is simply a handy scapegoat because used to justify babs' desire to get to bed. this is a sign of exactly what is going to happen thru out the entire holiday - erin may be permitted to stay up a little later, and enjoy the nightly entertainment with disco steve, but ethan will be forced to miss out, because babs refuses to admit that she is tired and wants to go back to the hotel room, leaving both kids to continue to enjoy their holiday and stay up late with steve - so instead, she blames ethan, complete with dramatic eye rolls and scathing comments to try and conceal the fact that it's all her, and that she's activelt ruining her son's holiday simply because she cannot be honest. babs, if you wanna stick to your own toddler bedtime routine, just do it. absolutely nobody cares. but ffs, have the decency not to bully your son into missing out on potential holiday fun as a way to justify your laziness. just duck off back to the holiday and slob in front of netflix in true babs style - she spends all her time at home purposedully trying to avoid spending time with her kids - why, when on holiday, can she suddenly not cope with being alone. i'll give you a clue _it's not due to "anxiety", it's the direct result of her being a controlling, selfish witch. ethan is going to grow up to resent both babs and erin, knowing his sister is only a few years old, yet allowed to fully enjoy their holiday with steve, while he is ditched with babs and is forced to miss out to comply with her demands and "woe is me" manipulation tactics, ensuring that erin has fun while he is forced to lie on his bed from 6pm each evening. 😡 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Not one to babfend but ethan does look to be fast asleep in the background. I guess being forced to stay in your bedroom from 6pm every night has it’s consequences!
potentially - but then again, it wouldn't surprise me if babs had demanded he lie on the bed and feign sleep, just to reinforce her lies about needing to be back in the hotel room for ethan. i genuinely wouldn't put it past her - the KWEEN of manipulation. surely if your kid was that exhausted, you'd allow them to rest with the lights turned off, or at least dimmed, and wouldn't be filming stories, chatting away at full volume. if ethja genuinely is tired tonight, it will be because he's been up since the earlier hours - which does make sense. although if that is the case, i don't get why she isn't allowing him to rest undisturbed so he isn't tired tomorrow - but then again, content is always the priority, with ethan a mere afterthought. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the issue is that babs will continue using ethan's supposed tiredness to justify dragging him back to the hotel room by 6pm so that she can chill out, selfishly causing him to miss out on all the aspects of the holiday that the golden child will be permitted to enjoy, as she will fully guilt-trip the poor boy into staying with her because she doesn't want to be all alone - he seems such a caring, sensitive kid, he would totally agree to chill with babs, fir fear of upsetting her - regardless of how awake his is and how he actually wants to spend his holiday. 😔

and in true babs style, it appears that babs will be sharing a bed with the golden child, while ethan and steve bunk together. poor erin, being forced to sleep next to that stinking mess, undoubtedly waking up every time babs decides it's necessary to shove her snout into erin's hair for a sniff. 🤢🤢 and since they all appear to be sharing a room, i fully predict that the snoring complaints will be rehashed - and will happily await my tingo! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This! I've priced that hotel before and it's only a couple.of hundred pounds more for a suite or family room where the kids get their own sleep area seperate from the grown ups. On a £5k holiday (for a week, are they there for 2 weeks?) is really not that much extra, especially for Babs who isn't short of cash. 4 of them squeezed into a double room with Babs stinky pjs, no thank you!

Also me and do like to close the kids door over get 'a bit rude' on holiday, that's not possible in double room. Way to advertise your sexless relationship Babs.
How will witch and the kiddos cope with stevens snoring though when normally he’s banned to the loft 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched her packing vlog last night as I was bored and needed help getting to sleep. She was so unenthusiastic about packing for this holiday; she made it look like a chore. That tells me she’s not into this holiday because it’s not Butlins or Disney. She said she doesn’t know what outfits to pack and I’m sure it’s because she can only get excited about Disney outfits. She knows she’s going to look like a sack of tit in swimwear and a cover-up during the day and dolled up with a midi dress in the evenings. Why doesn’t she buy some shorts? I don’t mean chub rubs worn under short-shorts or under a playsuit, just bog- standard plus size shorts that us chubby and non-chubby mums wear on holidays like this.

Reactions: 23
I have no words for her. What is this face? Why is she adding UK time? Is she not in another time zone where it's ahead of us?
Think Lanzarote is the same time zone?
but why is the first thing she thinks about is grabbing her phone? Not getting a drink, splashing water on her face, cleaning her stink ass teeth but grabbing her phone and ensuring it’s as bright as hell to take a snapsleeping next to her child in a room with her family?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet the reason for Ethan was dragged to bed early (apart from the fact it was past her bedtime)was because she saw on here that people worked out from the reflection in his glasses where they were ,so look out for Babs either accidentally sitting on or loosing Ethans glasses

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg guys, I’ve just picked up a fork instead of a spoon to stir my coffee. Then I thought to myself… this is worthy of a place on my Insta stories. So, I re-enacted the whole thing so that I had some brag content (my cutlery is very expensive, but YOU can get cheap stuff).

FFS Babs, it’s time to delete Instagram from your phone. #barrelscraped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can she just please enjoy her family holiday and get off her phone. Yes, take photos but be present and stop living for IG.

The people who should matter Babs are all on the sofa bed & about to ditch you for a fabulous week!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can she just please enjoy her family holiday and get off her phone. Yes, take photos but be present and stop living for IG.

The people who should matter Babs are all on the sofa bed & about to ditch you for a fabulous week!
But... what's the point of doing ANYthing if you can't use it as content!? She can't even actually take her Sundays off.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It blows my mind that this is their 4th holiday this year alone, yet the babettes still seem to think she’s relatable and just like the rest of us. I’ve saved since 2019 and this year will take my kids to Center Parcs for 5 days. I’m sure babs would think that was pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am calling a tingo on the sandals. That is a definite nod to my post yesterday about how her feet swell up and she can’t get her shitwaters on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ, now she’s counting Steve’s sausages and totalling them up at the end of the week😴😴 what riveting content! Also, I hope for Steve’s sake that he’s not “going easy” on his sausages in an attempt to lose weight - we all know how babs feels about that! Although he’s not a woman so maybe he’s allowed to do what he wants with his own body🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.