Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she going to do nothing to hold up her cracking rack 🤣🤣🤣😆😂😂
the perfect excuse to ensure that she either has an ugly designer handbag within reach, or can grab one of the kids, for every posed photo, to use as a shield to conceal her gunt and the fact her "top tits" are scraping the ground! 🤢

i don't know why she's making a huge deal out of it - we all know she'll be dragging the kids straight to the nearest shop to buy a hoard of new belts. any excuse to go buy unnecessary tat. it's not as though she has the imagination to INVENT her own belt. unless she's packed her dressing gown, in which case she can simply tie the grubby, unwashed belt in a big knot around her waist, to support that "cracking rack". i'm genuinely surprised she hasn't followed her own advice to #addabelt to the toddler jumpsuit she's wearing today. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 12
So I’m all for body positivity I’m just wondering how she’s going to get on in Europe? I’m America everything is supersize even their ass’s she would feel right at home wearing next to nothing and flashing her chubbers. In Europe they are far more elegant and she will stick out like the potato she is.

Oh wait they won’t be doing anything remotely cultural and will be sticking to Irish bars, no nightlife and chips for brekkie she’ll be fine
The UK is in Europe.

Reactions: 10
Come on Bab I'm waiting for your swimming cossie post. I'm guessing it'll be something like...

"I'm just a Mum with some wobbly bits. In a cossie. On holiday. Even though I jiggle a bit.

My kids still love ME. Ste still loves ME. Every single tourist at the hotel (to be disclosed at a later date) loves ME.

Everyone in this country loves ME. Love you lots"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Come on now Babs surely "Spain" - or wherever the duck it is you're going - has a Halfords or something?? 🤔👇

2022-07-27-15-54-38-070.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And don’t forget the video where she showed exactly where and how all their important documents are stored 🤦🏽‍♀️
all helpfully labelled with her bleeping label maker, to ensure burglars can locate whatever they need within seconds 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

if i was a burglar, i'd be pretty understandbly disappointed with the contents of the hobbit house. unless you're a hoarder of tat, mugs and disney memorabilia, there's nothing much to steal. i would definitely swipe her police files tho, just to spite her! unless she's packed them in her handbag to take notes on any suspected holidaying tattlers! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And so the secret location is.....

Lanzagrotti - something looks washed up on that beach and I don’t mean beached whale Babs either...
Wow all inclusive wow so fancy... 🙄
I’m sure there is a building site Babs who’ll lend you some scaffolding for your cracking rack...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon it’s the Sandos papagayo hotel, the beach in front of it is totally meh, but if you walk over the cliffs there are some gorgeous beaches, however we all know babs will never do that!!

Reactions: 17
Stephen loves a pool…….so duck off I say we are going to the beach…..don’t mess with me I’m in distress cos my belts are at home , and kids it’s straight to bed after the mini disco holiday or no holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't think she was going to say where they were going until they left? Or was it just the resort she isn't revealing?

Reactions: 12
Calling Tingo 🎉 on lots of headshots with plenty of sky to avoid leaving clues for the insanely clever women 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I kind of get why she won't tell people the hotel as there are crazy people that would call or email the hotel and complain about her. They do it all the time on other threads so I get her fear of not wanting people to know as some people (not us cow bags) are crazy weird and get a thrill out of causing havoc for people.
The beach looks awful no one is going to be building castles are they lol

My family split their time between home and Lanzarote, and somehow I feel personally offended that she’s invaded my safe space there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.