Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s the Sandos papagayo hotel, the beach in front of it is totally meh, but if you walk over the cliffs there are some gorgeous beaches, however we all know babs will never do that!!
Oh we’ve stayed there and also the hotel next door. I’ll be watching with interest 👀

Reactions: 10
Its either Sandos Papagayo or Gran Castillo next door been to them both and both meh Good luck babs it’s hell of a walk to the town

Reactions: 13
Its either Sandos Papagayo or Gran Castillo next door been to them both and both meh Good luck babs it’s hell of a walk to the town
Ah I liked them both was quite a few years ago though. Also love the walk to the marina. I don’t think she’ll cope well with a holiday that isn’t 100 miles an hour aka Disney will be interested to see…

Reactions: 14
Ah I liked them both was quite a few years ago though. Also love the walk to the marina. I don’t think she’ll cope well with a holiday that isn’t 100 miles an hour aka Disney will be interested to see…
I liked Sandos when we were in Royal Elite but wasn’t good when we were there in Jan even tho RE again

Wait till she see this 3 2 1 delete 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I kind of get why she won't tell people the hotel as there are crazy people that would call or email the hotel and complain about her. They do it all the time on other threads so I get her fear of not wanting people to know as some people (not us cow bags) are crazy weird and get a thrill out of causing havoc for people.
The beach looks awful no one is going to be building castles are they lol
I don't get why people do that. That IS trolling. I don't like the things she says, does and shows on social media but it never goes beyond bitching here 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it ash on the ground or literal gravel?
It’s volcanic gravel with loads of stones people use the to write the names on the beach with them. They cleared them a couple of years ago but it started right up. you get a bit of sand near the water edge when the tide is out but that’s all. It’s about 30 min walk to Playa Dorinda beach which is gorgeous or the other way to the Papagayo beach but there is nothing there

more "cobs by the canal" than "cake by the ocean?!" #bitrude 🤣🤣

is that babs purposefully making a sexual innuendo, or is she unaware of the meaning of the phrase, and genuinely believes that song is about eating a picnic of sugary snacks on the beach?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and since when did steve" love a disco"?! actually, i can imagine him getting hyped up on full-sugar fizzy pop like a kid at a school party and really letting loose, borrowing one of babs' sequin frocks, bopping around excitedly wearing a pair of heart-shaped sunnies, squealing and sliding on his knees towards the DJ as the crowd clap and shout "you go, girl!" and truly living his best life! all attention on disco ste, the glitter ball reflecting the sparkle in his eyes, as his alter ego finally gets the chance to shine, and babs sulks and pouts in the corner, "asthma" rendering her unable to dance.🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220727_173329.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has replied to someone in the comments who has said Babs will miss the opening of the commonwealth games that nanny San and Claire have tickets to the games.

• Wow
I'll bet there'll be loads of activities during the day and evening for the two E's where they could have great fun and make holiday besties but rather than Flabs loosen the reins and let them have some freedom, I'll bet the poor wee devils are up at the crack of dawn and in bed before the nighttime entertainment starts 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'll bet there'll be loads of activities during the day and evening for the two E's where they could have great fun and make holiday besties but rather than Flabs loosen the reins and let them have some freedom, I'll bet the poor wee devils are up at the crack of dawn and in bed before the nighttime entertainment starts 😔
Or she’s booked them in for Kids’ Club all day every day so her and PUS can get loaded up on cocks in plastic cups and chill by the pool.

She has replied to someone in the comments who has said Babs will miss the opening of the commonwealth games that nanny San and Claire have tickets to the games.
on her Facebook comments on the beach pic grandad rog has said the animals are all fine…..so another broadcast that the house is empty, even if she says Claire is stopping at the house people now know she’s out at opening ceremony…..honestly you couldn’t make it up…..she might As well av put a neon sign above the hobbit house saying they are on holiday 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
more "cobs by the canal" than "cake by the ocean?!" #bitrude 🤣🤣

is that babs purposefully making a sexual innuendo, or is she unaware of the meaning of the phrase, and genuinely believes that song is about eating a picnic of sugary snacks on the beach?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and since when did steve" love a disco"?! actually, i can imagine him getting hyped up on full-sugar fizzy pop like a kid at a school party and really letting loose, borrowing one of babs' sequin frocks, bopping around excitedly wearing a pair of heart-shaped sunnies, squealing and sliding on his knees towards the DJ as the crowd clap and shout "you go, girl!" and truly living his best life! all attention on disco ste, the glitter ball reflecting the sparkle in his eyes, as his alter ego finally gets the chance to shine, and babs sulks and pouts in the corner, "asthma" rendering her unable to dance.🤣🤣

View attachment 1450909
I bet they are that family that everyone avoids especially at the disco

Or she’s booked them in for Kids’ Club all day every day so her and PUS can get loaded up on cocks in plastic cups and chill by the pool.
If it’s Sandos and she’s not upgraded it will be plastic cups with premixed cocks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh my god! I better be on the look out for them, I'll not miss those teeth in a crowd will I 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahahahaha!!!! She’s been reading here and has clocked we know where she is, but she can’t quite control her desperate need to incessantly post on stories, so we are getting pictures like this- of the sky and Stes head. Brilliant. What is the bleeping point?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon it’s the Sandos papagayo hotel, the beach in front of it is totally meh, but if you walk over the cliffs there are some gorgeous beaches, however we all know babs will never do that!!
Yes I remember when they went to Brighton and sat uncomfortably on the pebble beach when there are sandy beaches in that area too!

It's nearly 7pm on their first night of the holiday,,,,,, I wonder if the toddlers are in bed yet!?
Of course they are!
She'll use the fact that they were on the early flight this morning to justify their early night 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ahahahaha!!!! She’s been reading here and has clocked we know where she is, but she can’t quite control her desperate need to incessantly post on stories, so we are getting pictures like this- of the sky and Stes head. Brilliant. What is the bleeping point?
Imagine being that much of a twit, In fact... Imagine being such a narc you read this thread about yourself on a supposed family holiday.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.