Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing a jumpsuit on a flight is gross! Like others have said how do you not get it soaked in filth when using the toilet?! Mind you if its Spain I guess its only a couple of hours so you could avoid the loo! Wonder what she will do on this trip to wherever they're going?! Why does she keep the location a secret??! Happy to announce she's going away (AGAIN!)but not mentioning the resort til the day they leave?! Is she worried she will get mobbed cos she's SOOOOOO famous?!!! She wishes!!!!🤣🤣🤣
What will she do on a holiday that's not Disney?! Sit by the pool with her kindle?! Roll around in the pool like a beached whale making reels?!🤢
She's so thick - she won't say where they are going but will upload endless stories etc?!! Makes no sense!!

Also why does she say yesterday there is always a "hoo-ha" when she goes on holiday?! No there isn't- only EMMA makes a hoo-ha! No one gives a tit if you paid or not- why shouldn't you pay for your holiday?!! The rest of us do!! She's just jealous of all these influencers that get gifted to trips to Dubai and Disney!!!

Also and its not Erin's fault- she is a child- but her clothes always seem to drown her?! The pink trousers in that pic today are massively baggy on her and not just in a fashion way. Does Emma insist on buying them way too big so they last and she doesn't have to spend her cash on clothes for anyone else?!
Hope the kids have a great time and I hope Emma's suitcase (just Emma's) is lost forever and she is too hot and hates every minute of the trip and I hope Set gets fed up with her moaning and fucks off to have fun with the kids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So I’m all for body positivity I’m just wondering how she’s going to get on in Europe? I’m America everything is supersize even their ass’s she would feel right at home wearing next to nothing and flashing her chubbers. In Europe they are far more elegant and she will stick out like the potato she is.

Oh wait they won’t be doing anything remotely cultural and will be sticking to Irish bars, no nightlife and chips for brekkie she’ll be fine
Oh come on, I don't want to Bab-fend but there's plenty of fat people in Europe who get on just fine 🤣.

Those children are dressed like giant toddlers though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are away for a week and she takes FOURTEEN FULL OUTFITS for each person. What the actual hell? Who has that many clothes??

• Wow
Reactions: 20
At first I thought Ethan had a fur trim on his top but realised it was his monkeys arms and legs! Was thinking that would have been a good top to take to Iceland….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone who insists on telling us that she does one wash a day however has been wearing the same crusty dusty musty pjs for a week in this sweaty heat and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her in them tonight with a pit story about an early night as it was a long day travelling!! Hoping for a tingo! I’m also going with breezy teguise in lanza if she doesn’t apply suncream properly she will get so burnt so I look forward to that whinge plus the sand storms are fun….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone who insists on telling us that she does one wash a day however has been wearing the same crusty dusty musty pjs for a week in this sweaty heat and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her in them tonight with a pit story about an early night as it was a long day travelling!! Hoping for a tingo! I’m also going with breezy teguise in lanza if she doesn’t apply suncream properly she will get so burnt so I look forward to that whinge plus the sand storms are fun….
As long as she stays out of Playa Blanca

Reactions: 8
I can't guess what place would appeal to Ste. He has no personality at all, the only clue is that he'd like a place full of Grindr friends. So maybe Ibiza so he can head to some clubs with his boy friends.

Thanks for letting the world know your house is empty Bab, good job I'm not a burglar eh!?😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unless a burglar wants a shed load of mugs and plants, there’s nothing in that house worth stealing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it me or would you not spend the day before you fly at Cosfford ? Surely you'd have a chill day and yanno- pack?
Ah but as she's the one that made them both parents and grandparents, she absolutely had to gatecrash rog and san's anniversary, presumably she treated them to the day out (which is free 🤣)

Reactions: 17
Oh come on, I don't want to Bab-fend but there's plenty of fat people in Europe who get on just fine 🤣.

Those children are dressed like giant toddlers though.
True a tattle fatty here
Let’s face it no one gives a tit on holiday do they

• Haha
1) why do you need a belt on holiday it’s hot and it’ll dig in and rub
2) unless she’s holidaying on the moon I’m pretty sure every tacky shop / market sells belts!
3) stop try to cause a non drama
4) use Ste’s balls as he clearly has no use for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The kween of NON organisation strikes again! Ya see what I did there! 🤭
The tit belts are all home alone! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right cow bags she is in Lanzarote flew with Jet2 so now we just wait to see the Hotel I will probably be able to guess which one it is if she shows it. She has made the boy wear quilted joggers poor kid he looks like he’s been dressed out of the lost property box He is 9 for god sake Babs get him some sports shorts and t shirt
Ps Hope she forgot the god awful shitwater sandals too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This could first step in ditching the tit belts! Come on Babs, let your dresses hang loose and give them a break from the bindings of the belts. You’ll be more comfortable when sitting down (that thing you do all day), and you’ll be ticking the body neutral box if you can manage to not mention that you’re dressing fur comfort rather than the so-called flattering shape you think a belt gives you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.