Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meal prepping? Chopping a bit of fruit and veg for rats is hardly ducking meal prepping now love. But I guess when the kids only get a freezer “feast” or something that can be shoved in the ping & ding what she’s doing is in her head “prep”
Lazy arse

Reactions: 23
Shop workers and teachers. The most important people to Babs! Somewhere she can farm her children off to and where she can waste money!
Good luck to my fellow community NHS employees today - I’ll be taking one for the team in full uniform today 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can sincerely confirm that I never look as rough as you Babs.

And on the days when I do feel/look rough in myself, I’m comforted by that fact. HTH.

Reactions: 15
2B370FF6-0A51-4B1F-9A50-C43097105739.jpeg
CFA83C79-65EC-403E-9023-EEDEEA64A2AE.jpeg
94D547E0-2283-4C1D-9FFB-A8345050D3E2.jpeg

She’s just SO disgusting 🤢 she actually makes me feel a bit sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Shop workers and teachers. The most important people to Babs! Somewhere she can farm her children off to and where she can waste money!
Good luck to my fellow community NHS employees today - I’ll be taking one for the team in full uniform today 🥵
This heat back in masks in a community mental health setting I am dreading - yesterday thank god I was in a clinic with air con but we know how rare they are. But no Emma only sends love to shop workers and teachers - head
Stay safe lovely and live the time in the car with the air con on! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also what kind of monster is she to tell the world that she was that sweaty she took her nightie off 🤢🤢🤢
Why does she over share so much

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This heat back in masks in a community mental health setting I am dreading - yesterday thank god I was in a clinic with air con but we know how rare they are. But no Emma only sends love to shop workers and teachers - head
Stay safe lovely and live the time in the car with the air con on! ❤
The air con is prepped and ready - hopefully it won’t be as bad as we fear. Stay hydrated oh and you Babs x

Reactions: 14
Is her life really so insular that the only jobs she is aware of are teachers and shop assistants? She really needs a dose of reality.

Reactions: 22
She’s UNHINGED I tell you! The woman is manic and needs help.
Also, secondary school kids do all of these things. My 13 year old loves to read with me and my 15th at old often comes for cuddles. She’s not normal. The change to secondary school really isn’t the big drama she’s making it out to be. You’d think Erin was leaving home the way she’s going on!
her sheer aggression is genuinely uncomfortable to watch. she's totally manic and unhinged, and the faces she was making when she was talking about hugging her kids and supposedly acting out the way she planned to sniff erin's head - an expression of pure rage, her teeth gritted, hands clawed, as though she fully intends to actively grab an unwilling erin by the hair and yank her towards her face, despite the poor girl's effort to escape her grasp - not at all affectionate or loving, just bleeping terrifying! as woke as babs claims to be, consent and boundaries and allowing her kids to say no if they don't want her to shive her snout in their hair is clearly not a topic she encourages.

she looks menacing af - which is kinda hypocritical when she has moaned about feeling threatened by a random man complimenting her hair - how bleeping threatened does she think her kids feel, when they see her approaching them so full of rage and violence?! it's safe to say that whole "joke" about DV and smashing steve's face in was absolutely not a joke. 👊🏻😡

Reactions: 16
Meal prepping? Chopping a bit of fruit and veg for rats is hardly ducking meal prepping now love. But I guess when the kids only get a freezer “feast” or something that can be shoved in the ping & ding what she’s doing is in her head “prep”
Lazy arse
I thought it was for the kids! My mistake - it wasn't beige!!!

Reactions: 18
Is she genuinely expecting us to believe that the woman who dons a "vintage" beach dress the second there's a glimmer of sun in March, wears a swimsuit in the garden, and feels the need to fan her nether regions, and starfish on the bed in her pants because it's 'ot wears bed socks?? In this heat!? It's not a "cute quirk" Emma, it's bloody ridiculous. Nice that she popped up to check on Ste in top-top tho, who said romance is dead in the Conway House... 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Hopes we all look as rough as her?

No I don’t look like a bloated corpse that lost a fight with a bear thanks Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know she suffers from too much air but she went round and "opened all her windows" this morning. So she slept with them all closed?? In socks. Imagine the stench in that house?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm going to work on a covid ward today in PPE. I'm not even in yet and I'm dreading it.
Is her life really so insular that the only jobs she is aware of are teachers and shop assistants? She really needs a dose of reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How does she still have a following, aside from the people waiting for the car crash who actively wants to see that first thing in the morning? I am no model but I keep my mug off sm

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.