Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been after it for ages. She quizzed a mutual pal about an auto immune condition and I honestly thought that’s what she was going for. She needs to just give herself an overhaul the daft cow !
I remember you saying this and I've been waiting,,,,,,, I didn't see the side swerve of Asthma though 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Can we just go back to the paddling pool jump…. I cringed so much I broke my little toe can I do a story on that for sympathy?
Asthma pahaaaaaa umkay I’ve been blue lighted due to an asthma attack yeah it’s not something I’d be making jokes about or being “proud” of! She’s such a div and he gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she crazy why would you wear anything to bed in this heat let alone bed socks which are made for winter.

Reactions: 16
Socks in bed tonight - Jesus Christ.
I’d take my skin off at this point if I could.
Loving la sops pool dive too 😂😂😂 - he’s as big a fanny as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her posing in her nightie with her leg bent to make her look 3 sizes smaller than she is 🤣 how's that body positivity working out for you Babs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best hope you never need to use your travel insurance babs. We all know you won’t be declaring your “asthma” on it, but your public postings will invalidate your insurance unless you’re squeaky clean in your declarations.

• Heart
The last thing I needed today was to envision Emma Conway tugging her gusset aside and doing a piss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Only an attention seeking dufus would wear socks to bed in this heat and tell everyone.
Don’t you mean only an attention seeking dufus would pretend she’s going to wear socks to bed so she’s inundated with messages?? She’s a bleeping melt. And if she does wear them - which I highly doubt since she often stories naked in the mornings where she gets so hot 🤮🙄 - then she will literally bleeping melt.

Reactions: 28
Honestly I thought it was going to be an auto immune thing. Asthma has shocked me.
I have Hashimotos and I have often wondered if she would go down this route. A perfect excuse for her weight gain and lethargy. If she wishes this on herself, she is an even bigger twit than I thought. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Best hope you never need to use your travel insurance babs. We all know you won’t be declaring your “asthma” on it, but your public postings will invalidate your insurance unless you’re squeaky clean in your declarations.
Even indicating when you're on holiday via social media will invalidate home insurance. Why would anyone want to advertise to the world when your house is lying empty and it's easy as hell to find her house location on Rightmove

Reactions: 18
Don’t you mean only an attention seeking dufus would pretend she’s going to wear socks to bed so she’s inundated with messages?? She’s a bleeping melt. And if she does wear them - which I highly doubt since she often stories naked in the mornings where she gets so hot 🤮🙄 - then she will literally bleeping melt.
Can I call a Tingo tomorrow if she's on talking about how many people messaged her re the socks she didn't wear?
She'll say they called her a monster or some over-dramatic shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1427624
She really is a cerifiable lunatic 🤦
She’s really not a lunatic. Lunatics behave better than this twunt

Honestly I thought it was going to be an auto immune thing. Asthma has shocked me.
I was expecting fibromyalgia as she was really trying to fit her “symptoms” in those boxes maybe she couldn’t keep the pretence up long term realising suffers are in chronic pain and unable to move a lot of the time

Reactions: 18
She's an A-grade tw#t. Who in their early forties wishes for asthma or a life limiting condition? Her kids are growing up, she has more time than most due to her job *cough* so is able to invest in herself (from a time perspective) and exercise & eat healthily. A PT at home would suit her, someone to plan it all.

Reactions: 15
Honestly I’m an 18/20 and the thought of chub rub from just wearing a nightie tonight just burns! Give me shorts! Bab tonight is the night for shorts for you and your faux asthma

Reactions: 11
Hahaha, that was the "Daintiest" step if ever I saw!
that Tom Daley reference obvs had nothing to do with diving, as steve very daintily stepped from one paddling pool to the next, pointed toe and all - i predict that it was a subtle hint at his sexuality, to subconsciously prepare the babettes for the upcoming #couplegoals marriage breakdown when steve finally unearths his balls from the plastic container babs has hidden up in top top, ditches his adored wife and skips his way to Brighton to move in with his beloved George. you GO, steve! 🤣

• Haha
When she puts those stubby fingers with the triplex nails on by her face it just highlights how yellow her teeth are.

And babs when you read this, if you ate anything with flavour from spice in your nails would discolour - turmeric for one is a bastard to get off hands, but I guess with the beige diet that doesn’t affect you

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.