Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Babs no I did not immensely enjoy Rogs outfit because I don’t see him as a prop. He’s a grown man that despite fathering a female Damion I have respect for him.

Just thankful he has his own social media now so that she can’t slyly take photos of him now to drum up sympathy and engagement.

Don’t even get me started on the pineapple bullshit. She’s such a bizarre sexually frustrated creature.

And how is that lanky streak of piss stepping from one paddling pool into another content? 🤔
Good job shame he didn't slip and break his leg then Babs would know about kids, school holidays and childcare!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I spy with my little eye something beginning with...twit. Why the duck does she have to pull such godawful faces in the morning? Twice my camera froze on these beauties...we know she loves eye bleeping herself in the mirror at every opportunity, I swear she practices gurning just to wind us 🐄 bags up!!

That first photo - what a lovely shot of Babeye (Popeye!) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THIS 👏👏👏

Size 12/14 here (14 on bottom, got a big booty from running 🤣) and as someone who was near anorexic pre children and still has body dysmorphia, it grinds my gears when people say "oh just wear a bikini, you'll regret it". duck off.
I've only started braving a one piece swimsuit in the last couple of years and wearing shorts in the summer, because my self esteem is that low about my appearance.

My SIL is funny with me as well, before I managed to wear shorts out she'd always scoff and say "why you not wearing shorts, it's hot, get over yourself".

Similarly so, I'm sick of people like Babs forcing onto women "oh no one is looking at your body, it's just a body ". Proof they have no clue about what a mental health battle it is with self esteem/body image issues!
And as a friend of mine who’s religious dress means that no, she can’t wear a bikini in public pointed out, no one mentions that do they?

Not all women can or want to for religious or cultural reasons and they still manage to “make memories” with their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's not a room, it's a bar. It's not a dive, it's a step. You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OK so she does have asthma but not once did she see a doctor face to face looks like they were all phone call appointment, I'm not a medical professional but surely a doctor need to see you in person before they can just say that she has asthma?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In my (very limited) experience in medicine they diagnose Asthma all too easily. Those peak flow tests are not definitive and are not reliable if they're done by the patient without medical supervision. The results are dependent on her being honest (cough cough), doing it correctly, and doing it consistently 🤷‍♀️

I've got my doubts!

As you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK so she does have asthma but not once did she see a doctor face to face looks like they were all phone call appointment, I'm not a medical professional but surely a doctor need to see you in person before they can just say that she has asthma?
One look at her the doctor would be saying right you need to make serious health changes to improve the symptoms of asthma. Asthma isn’t an excuse to be a blob.

• Heart
Absolutely...I was a practice nurse in a previous life and noone got a diagnosis by just a phone call. First came a health evaluate eg diet ,weight, exercise lifestyle etc. Then a peak flow in front of me then, if required, a lung function test . The GP would then be consulted ..all this before tests which took weeks. I'm absolutely certain she's hooked herself a Groupon gp via some app. Why the fook would you not start running or yanno swimming now?she has the time and assorted swimwear- the bleeping 🤡.
ETA: the lung function test cannot be fudged- I knew soon enough who was blagging it !

Reactions: 20
Absolutely passing myself! The treatment she's been giving and dose is the infant starting dose. Ridiculous. Not asthma.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it the blue one you have daily and the brown one in emergencies?

Reactions: 6
Mental that she can be diagnosed with it over the phone, but my daughter who has been on the nebuliser 3 times and hospitalised in HDU for 5 days after an attack, still can't be diagnosed with it - she is still only afflicted with a "viral induced wheeze"

Actually I bet Babs hasn't actually got the A word on her medical record, it's probably an "allergy induced wheeze". They still give you inhalers for a wheeze, my daughter is on a repeat prescription for them.

• Heart
This should actually be a wake up call for her, someone on here mentioned before that developing it in later life means it can be complicated. I was born with it and did eventually grow out of it at the grand old age of 36* - she's not going to grow out of it is she, so if she can develop one disease from being unhealthy there are worse ones that could come if a lifestyle overhaul doesn't happen soon.....

*the nurse said I grew out of it, but I did make a wish every time I blew out candles when I was a kid that i wouldn't have it anymore (because it's actually a massive bleeping inconvenience, not just an anecdote for content) so maybe it was the wishes!

• Heart
I saw the tiki shelf in home bargains yesterday. What a disappointment! She’s banging on like it’s some high end bespoke piece of furniture. Cheap tat!
Haha, I saw it too. Pointed it out to my hubby and asked if we should get one. He looked at me as if I had lost the plot then just said "No chance, it's vile!" 😂😂😂😂

I am in Solihull and it's warm but it isn't bright blue skies. It's quite cloudy.
I am Solihull too and it's blooming roasting! 🥵🥵

Good job shame he didn't slip and break his leg then Babs would know about kids, school holidays and childcare!!!
Hahaha, that was the "Daintiest" step if ever I saw!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.