Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping HATE THE WORD TWEEN.

And it’s *feed. Do you never proof read your posts you moron? It infuriates me these people do this for a job yet constantly post things that don’t make sense because they don’t check them.

Reactions: 25
So she will promote knee deep in life's book but won't sat a thing about her friend TT and her getting to 200,000 followers, are they not friends anymore or is babs just jealous. If its not free, an ad or gifted she won't promote or saying anything about it.

• Wow
that will be a steam mop and an air fryer collecting dust alongside the slow cooker! 🤦🏻‍♀️

does she never feel embarrassed wandering around shops chatting out loud at her phone while she's filming these hauls?! i get that it's a thing that influenzas do, but i sweat I would feel so self conscious walking around a shop talking utter tit to myself! "ooh look! a colander set! we've got pens..coloured storage units! they're really, really good! oh, a nice labelling machine as well. tennis rackets...ooh,these bikes are nice! *bursts into song about fruit*" it's total drivel and she must look like an utter twit to everyone else around her, as she wanders around narrating the contents of a bleeping shop and calling it" werk". 🤣🤣

and ffs babs, please don't lumber your kids' teachers with more wankee candles and mugs. they don't bleeping want them! babs was obvs the exception - the teacher who relished in receiving hoards of tat at the end of term, perceiving it as a "reward", and proof that she was such a "great teacher" - not realising that parents had simply waltzed into pound land, as she does now, and filled their basket with cheap tat to dump on unsuspecting teachers, supposedly to show their gratitude! unlike all other teachers, their excess collection of tacky mugs didn't end up filling the staff room or adorning the shelves at the local charity shop - they are all hoarded up in top top, or stored lovingly in her mug cupboard of dreams; "awards" reminding her of the teaching career she threw away to exploit her kids' childhoods on SM. 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
So she will promote knee deep in life's book but won't sat a thing about her friend TT and her getting to 200,000 followers, are they not friends anymore or is babs just jealous. If its not free, an ad or gifted she won't promote or saying anything about it.

I’m actually repulsed by knee deep , she’s not funny and quite frankly I’m sick of seeing women do what she does for attention.
I don’t want to sound like Katie Hopkins but nobody absolutely nobody needs to see the amount of flesh that she shoves in front of the camera. I don’t care what people wear in the privacy of their own garden or house but I’m sick of seeing people like Knee deep , Babs and others get praised for showing it all off.

P.S worlds apart TT and Knee Deep. Know who I’d rather be hanging out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have a feeling if she stood up straight in that blue swimming costume then her cracking rack floppy tits would be hanging over the top of it. There’s no way it fits when she’s stood at a normal angle🤥
Yes, you can see that it's far too short in the body and too tight all over. Better sort a belt out Bab cos that "Cracking rack" needs a good hoist up! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
good to see babs is continuing to contribute to destroying the planet with her unnecessary buying of pre-cut fruit in plastic packaging. buying prepared "fruit platters" from costco because she's too bleeping lazy to slice up a watermelon, a pineapple and a mango - or she simply can't idenify a mango from all the fruits available on the shelves 🤷🏻‍♂️ - is so lazy. the way she intends to buy an air fryer to hoard next to her slow cooker, as though she has any hope of ever preparing a fresh, home-cooked meal when she refuses to even cut up fresh fruit. if her parents are coming round for a tiki room bar party - babs undoubtedly wearing one of her new bikinis, her poor neighbours! 🤦🏻‍♀️- it's not as though any of it would have gone to waste if she'd bought a whole melon and pineapple. it's just sheer laziness, and her unwillingness to put effort into anything, if she could simply throw money at it instead. plus we all know damn well she bought that fruit platter for IG aesthetics - thinking how it will look, displayed on her tiki bar with all the other plastic tat. tacky as duck - just like babs. 👌🏻

Reactions: 19
The way she taps everything with her hideous fat sausage fingers and ugly white stubby nails in that Costco video makes me want to stamp on them!

And Emma, there's a reason those SPF swimming tops only go upto an age 6 - because they're for babies and toddlers! She said SHE wants Erin to wear one 🤦‍♀️🙄 Erin is 11. My girls had bikinis at that age. That they chose. Not revealing, but nice and they felt grown up in them.
Erin. Is. Not. A. Baby.
There, I've written it in a sentence you might actually understand you duck wit!
Teach her how to apply her own Suncream if you're too lazy to do it for her. Don't put her in an ugly toddler cover up top!!!!!!! twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair you can get bikini style rashies, which is what my 11 year old daughter wears. My kids are gingers though so need as much coverage as they can get.

Screenshot_20220716-091851.png

Reactions: 15
I came here to say the same. She really needs to drop the ‘ReALiStiC Size 18’ lie and just refer to it as a plus-sized person trying to find a bikini that looks/feels ok. She’s still using the Size18 hashtag ffs 🙄🙄🙄
exactly this! a ReALiStiC size 18 try-one, when the first thing she says is "i bought this in a size 20". 🤦🏻‍♀️

and no babs, you didn't "size up" - you simply bought a bikini in a size that fits your body. you are not a size 18 in every bleeping item of clothing, because that isn't ReALiStiC - and didn't she literally just share a reel highlighting the fact that clothes sizes are arbitrary, and that the clothes in her wardrobe range in size, up to a size 22?! make it make sense! she is an absolute mess of contradictions!

and seriously, what the actual duck does she need six extra bikinis and swimsuits for?! i know she's predicted that her GP is going ot advise she takes up swimming, but "non" of those swimsuits are appropriate for her local pool, and we all know she'll be relying on her old M&S cossie. buying a swimsuit specifically to pose for photos next to her tiki tat bar is so wasteful, and that rest of that swimwear haul will end up stashed in the back of her wardrobe, unworn. and as for that hideous blue number - definitely reveals that babs' rack is anything but "cracking". droopy spaniel's ears flopping down lower than her gunt. ffs babs, no-one needs to see that! invest in a decent, supportive swimming costume. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair these are hardly the same as what that controlling idiot meant though, are they 🤣
Imagine her putting Ezza in one of them 🤦‍♀️🙄 far too grown up!!!
Haha no way is she meaning these. My post was mainly aimed at Babs, a gateway bikini suggestion, because it honestly makes me feel so sad about how much she toddler-ises Erin, my daughter is 6 months younger and I've made such a point in the last year of getting her ready for secondary, Erin is going to be so far behind.

(Also my daughter wouldn't actually be seen dead in that sort of bikini, she wears the tops with the teeny tiny string bottoms option, the shorts don't see the light. )

Her latest you tube Costco haul-
It is NOT a tiki ROOM
It is NOT anythinK
You do NOT need to buy more summer snacks when you had a huge box full arrive a few days ago
You do NOT need to buy precut fruit. Lazy sod chop up the fruit yourself, you get more for your money and it's better for the environment, mind you the cost of living crisis does not seem to be bothering Babs with those £12.50 enchiladas or whatever they were!!
Having an orgasm over cooking equipment when she doesn't even cook 😂😂
That is all for now ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her latest you tube Costco haul-
It is NOT a tiki ROOM
It is NOT anythinK
You do NOT need to buy more summer snacks when you had a huge box full arrive a few days ago
You do NOT need to buy precut fruit. Lazy sod chop up the fruit yourself, you get more for your money and it's better for the environment, mind you the cost of living crisis does not seem to be bothering Babs with those £12.50 enchiladas or whatever they were!!
Having an orgasm over cooking equipment when she doesn't even cook 😂😂
That is all for now ....
I didn't even want to get started on the sheer greed and gluttony she shows in these Costco hauls. I hate hauls anyway but the Costco ones she does are the worst. She does not need that much pre packed food. It astounds me how lazy she is!!!
And Emma, learn thd difference between "Sell by" and "Use By"! You do not need to eat it all by the "Sell by" date 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this is the toxic side of body positivity. You have to love yourself and therefore can’t loose weight for your health. Lizzo faced backlash when she lots some weight for health reasons.
If she doesn’t want to diet she could at least try and maintain her weight. If she hurt her back again would be more difficult for her this time.
Bit like Dawn French she was always banging on about being big and beautiful then lost a tit load of weight

• Haha
So the blue wrap thing I can only assume was sent back... after her trying it on, the thought alone makes me feel ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Fred Flinstone called - he wants his feet and his boulder holder back Babs...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
also Side note shave under your pits Babs- I’m lighting a candle for the poor sod who has to open her returns parcel #hazardesswaste

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.