Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, can that bikini top get any lower? Babs it does not fit. Just imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window to be greeted by that😱🤮🤣 if I'm in the garden I wear a vest top and shorts or a t-shirt and loose trousers, I've never worn a bikini in my garden. And if I go in the paddling pool I put on my swimming costume that fits and supports my cracking rack and a t-shirt over the top.
a) she thinks her saggy tits are gorgeous because some old bloke wanking into a tissue said they were

b) she does this tit to annoy people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yes, there is side access to the back garden, there's no way he'll get in the habit house in an electric wheelchair!
I bet she's gutted that she can't splash it all over her stories tomorrow as its the Sabbath.
She's only inviting them round to show off the Tiki room bar and cos she's literally got nobody else to invite 🙄

Reactions: 19
It's alright, we have the joyous grand opening of the Tiki Bar to look forward to on Monday...two tier dress, grandad Rog's wheels, fruit snacks & Costco beigeness 😀 will she get Nanny San or the golden girl to cut a ribbon??? ✂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's alright, we have the joyous grand opening of the Tiki Bar to look forward to on Monday...two tier dress, grandad Rog's wheels, fruit snacks & Costco beigeness 😀 will she get Nanny San or the golden girl to cut a ribbon??? ✂
As if she'd let anyone else take the glory of the ribbon cutting! 🤣 this is the babs shoe after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't the shelf at the top, where they had the gazebo? If so, nope, he won't be able to go up the steps! 😡
what even happened to the gazebo?! that was all she talked about last summer, absolutely raving about it, sharing photos and buying tat to decorate it - yet it's quickly been ditched for her bloody tiki shelf! she wastes so much money. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Should Grandad Rog being ill be out in this heat?

He needs to stay cool

Reactions: 22
I saw the tiki shelf in home bargains yesterday. What a disappointment! She’s banging on like it’s some high end bespoke piece of furniture. Cheap tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So tomorrow she has the family coming over to see the Tiki ‘shelf’ - she couldn’t do this on Father’s day or Grandad Rog’s birthday but she can host when she has something to show off???
And she tells us poorly Rog now has a motorised scooter - where the hell is he going to ride that? He’ll never get around the crowded house in one of those - can he get around the outside??
If I got one of those things, and invited my parents round to see it, they'd think I'd gone mental. She's behaving like they've spent weeks handcrafting a bar in their garden. Bab, you bought a flat pack novelty item and covered it in shite. Calm the duck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As if she'd let anyone else take the glory of the ribbon cutting! 🤣 this is the babs shoe after all!
Nah, it’ll definitely be grandad rog cutting it! 100% sympathy vote🤣🤣🤣
Also, do we think she’ll be wandering around with her spaniel ears flapping around in the wind in one of her new swimming costumes in front of her parents and sister today?🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anybody in Birmingham able to give us a weather update so i can be ready for the stories/posts tomorrow, fingers crossed it rains just on her house to ruin all her plans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody in Birmingham able to give us a weather update so i can be ready for the stories/posts tomorrow, fingers crossed it rains just on her house to ruin all her plans
I am in Solihull and it's warm but it isn't bright blue skies. It's quite cloudy.

Reactions: 12
North side it's overcast but warm...starting to get 'ot now 😂

Reactions: 9
thanks for the weather updates ,will stay off instagram and the tic tocky tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
babs talking about needing spf swim tops for the toddlers because it's so difficult to put suncream in children. they're not squirming, wriggling infants, ffs. surely, at the age of eleven and nine, erin and ethan are more than capable of standing still for a few moments while suncream is applied - or *shock, horror* even applying their own suncream - other than obviously difficult areas like their back?! the truth is that Abbs simply cannot be bothered to apply suncream to her children's skin, let alone put a little effort into encouraging them to do it themselves. it's not as though she doesn't have a box full of plastic tat rewards she could use as an incentive to bribe the kids into putting on suncream and reapplying it throughout the day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

the reality is that babs will do anything for an easy life, thus dressing her daughter as a toddler seems logical. plus babs hardly takes sun protection seriously - she doesn't apply suncream herself, and actually seems proud of the fact that she burns regularly - with her as their role model, she's hardly teaching the kids that wearing sun screen is important! she could very easily show them how to rub bleeping cream into their own skin by applying it to her own neck and shoulders and "cracking rack", but it's simply effort she can't be bothered with, and doesn't see as important - as proved by her own destoyed skin. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.