Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping HATE THE WORD TWEEN.

And it’s *feed. Do you never proof read your posts you moron? It infuriates me these people do this for a job yet constantly post things that don’t make sense because they don’t check them.
I have to say I too ABSOLUTELY have such a low tolerance for people who get paid to do a job (posts, vlogs etc) AND they do it poorly. What it says to me is: They don't give a F about themselves, their job, and ultimately me (collective audience). AND when she repeats the same crap content she is saying: You (audience) are pathetic morons who don't have the mental capacity to remember I did the same boring vlog 3 months ago and I am not about to vary my content because - I want to do the very least for greater gain (so PLEASE tell me what air fryer to purchase - even though I will NEVER use it and where can I purchase a swimming costume for my 11 year old ... HINT: It's NOT in the little kids dept!)

And her constant hand gestures and tapping with her T-Rex hands makes me enraged.

She is no Rachel Riley :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My god, can that bikini top get any lower? Babs it does not fit. Just imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window to be greeted by that😱🤮🤣 if I'm in the garden I wear a vest top and shorts or a t-shirt and loose trousers, I've never worn a bikini in my garden. And if I go in the paddling pool I put on my swimming costume that fits and supports my cracking rack and a t-shirt over the top.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her tits are by her knees in this! It’s hideous! Plus she’s practically bending in half and pushing her waist in as hard as it will go to make herself look slimmer. Not exactly the definition of body confident is it Emma?!!!
As usual she buys such cheap tit. She’s got big boobs she needs decent support. Why won’t she see this?
She really needs to get a grip.
It's not even her waist she's pushing in, it's her stomach! U can see where her waist behind her! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My god, can that bikini top get any lower? Babs it does not fit. Just imagine being her neighbour and looking out your window to be greeted by that😱🤮🤣 if I'm in the garden I wear a vest top and shorts or a t-shirt and loose trousers, I've never worn a bikini in my garden. And if I go in the paddling pool I put on my swimming costume that fits and supports my cracking rack and a t-shirt over the top.
She reminds me of an EX-sister in law who was obese but thought she was a raging sex symbol because she had big floppy tits. Can she not see the flab surrounding her middle that makes her predisposed to heart disease?? There is NOTHING sexy about ignorance and having an arrogant attitude about aging, health and well being. She is NOT inspirational on ANY level.

• Haha
Babs has caught up with tattle... Ethan has been down and got a drink cowbags! Not asked for one 😂
that's only because it's ethan! if "the boy" asked her to pour him a drink, she'd happily tell him to duck off and get one himself. the golden child, on the other hand, is presumably waited on hand-and-foot - like babs is at the wet ones. although unlikely by babs herself - more likely that babs expects the men of the house to defy sexism and serve the KWEENS of the house as the royalty they are - bringing them snacks and drinks as they demand, on a bleeping gold coloured tacky plastic tray. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So the blue wrap thing I can only assume was sent back... after her trying it on, the thought alone makes me feel ill.
Vile! She should be wearing pants to try on! ASOS were cracking down on influencers buying clothes for hauls then being sent back - hopefully they take note.

Vile! She should be wearing pants to try on! ASOS were cracking down on influencers buying clothes for hauls then being sent back - hopefully they take note.
If ASOS is cracking down on influencers buying clothing (for hauls) and then sending them back perhaps they should get rid of their Affiliate Program? It all makes me a bit sick TBH. Fast Fashion needs to go BUT as long as there are people profiting from these programs and people (with large egos) paying attention to cyclical fashion trends they will last 😞

per website -
How to join the ASOS affiliate program and make money as a fashion influencer. For today’s ‘make money blogging‘ tip we are highlighting the ASOS affiliate program and diving into how you can join it, and earn commissions as an ASOS affiliate!

ASOS offers bloggers and influencers a way to earn a commission for every item in their in their catalog. Refer your friends, readers and subscribers to shop ASOS and make money each time they do.

If you are new to affiliate marketing or new to making money from a blog in general, read our Affiliate Marketing For Beginners Guide.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why does it look like she rubbed foundation or concealer all over her lips 🤨

• Haha
Next sell rash vests for older kids and brands such as quicksilver and animal. I brought them for mine but they were going body boarding and surfing. Outside of that they wore sunscreen and decent swimwear.

Reactions: 17
Haha no way is she meaning these. My post was mainly aimed at Babs, a gateway bikini suggestion, because it honestly makes me feel so sad about how much she toddler-ises Erin, my daughter is 6 months younger and I've made such a point in the last year of getting her ready for secondary, Erin is going to be so far behind.

(Also my daughter wouldn't actually be seen dead in that sort of bikini, she wears the tops with the teeny tiny string bottoms option, the shorts don't see the light. )
"gateway bikini"!! 🤣⚰🤣⚰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Today's youtube is full of such poor grammar, she should pay attention to what she says and how she writes! There is are lots, an end... Touching all the products, how has she avoided covid?! And again, a ridiculously expensive unnecessary shop 🤨

Reactions: 14
An ode to the Babstrampkini

She was afraid to come out and drink water

She was as nervous as she could be

She was afraid that somebody would see

Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow grellow shite bikini

That she wore for the gram time today

An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow grellow shite bikini

So in the size 18, she wanted to stay

Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more

She was afraid to come out in the open

And so a blanket around her she wore

And so she sat, bundled up, what a bore!

It was an skanky manky blankey oh yeah!

That she wore for the first time today

A skanky manky blankey oh yeah!

So in the blanket, she wanted to stay

Now she's afraid to go live on the gram yeah

And I wonder what she's gonna do

Now she's afraid to go live on the gram yeah!

And the waist is so tight it’s turning blue

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie boulder holder type bikini

An itsy bitsy teenie weenie boulder holder type bikini

So in the water, she wanted to stay

From the locker to the blanket

From the blanket to the shore

From the shore to the water

Guess there isn't any more

Lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lol 😆
BRILLIANT! 😂❤🤭

Reactions: 12

Lol 😆
Superb...🎉👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 7
So she will promote knee deep in life's book but won't sat a thing about her friend TT and her getting to 200,000 followers, are they not friends anymore or is babs just jealous. If its not free, an ad or gifted she won't promote or saying anything about it.
ofc she'll share KDIL's new book - she's desperate to be noticed by her latest idol, hoping her story will be reshared, and direct loads of KDIL's followers to her own account to lap up the crass crotch/floppy boob/foot fetish content that is a grellow knock-off version of KDIL's own vile content! she definitely perceives it as a potential new direction for her account to take in future, hence the disjointed mish-mash of KNIL "inspired" grunge, the #NOTasize18 "body confidence", the fashion reels and the posts of her smiling children plastered disjointedly over her grid. she's outgrown the appeal of her toddler mum following, so is attempting to rebrand as a dirty skank/a fashion icon/a mother of "tweens" - whichever scrapes in the most likes. but she knows that by being promoted by KDIL, she increases the likelihood that some of the followers of her vulgar content will flock over and join the babettes, to be treated to footage of her fanning her fanny. 🤢🤢

babs will happily promote other influenzas new books or merch if it benefits her, and drawing attention to TT and her more popular account doesn't benefit babs at all. fake friendship at it's finest - and i fully predict that TT will soon be ditching babs LP style, as she won't want babs, her crass lifestyle and her beige diet tainting her reputation by association. 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saw this on Facebook earlier, can see Babs posting this with Erin finishing year 6 - with "slipping through my fingers" playing over the relevant story, obvs.

I'm just going to quietly sit back and await my tingo 😁

Screenshot_2022-07-16-18-07-43-190.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Lol 😆
I know what this is supposed to be but why did I sing it to the tune of Hotel Yorba!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So tomorrow she has the family coming over to see the Tiki ‘shelf’ - she couldn’t do this on Father’s day or Grandad Rog’s birthday but she can host when she has something to show off???
And she tells us poorly Rog now has a motorised scooter - where the hell is he going to ride that? He’ll never get around the crowded house in one of those - can he get around the outside??

Reactions: 20
CrawDADS, emma, not crawDogs. Bloody hell she can’t even get the name of the book she has supposedly just read right. Urgh. She an illiterate pig.

and that bikini shot -where are her nipples?! So much boob on display but no sign of them- they must literally point to the ground 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So tomorrow she has the family coming over to see the Tiki ‘shelf’ - she couldn’t do this on Father’s day or Grandad Rog’s birthday but she can host when she has something to show off???
And she tells us poorly Rog now has a motorised scooter - where the hell is he going to ride that? He’ll never get around the crowded house in one of those - can he get around the outside??
Isn't the shelf at the top, where they had the gazebo? If so, nope, he won't be able to go up the steps! 😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.