Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i tried to find a recent swimsuit photo to do a comparison 🤢🤢 but it's impossible to accurately compare because in every swimming costume photo she's posted this year, she's made damn sure that she's posing specifically, leaning forward to conceal her gunt and appear as slim as possible - always a body confident role model! 🤣

however, these two photos show a fairly dramatic change - no photoshop necessary!although she's trying her best to use the kids both to conceal her true size, and conveniently give the appearance that she has a wais- it's actually ethan's shoulder creating that illusion! in the original swimsuit photo, she was obvs feeling far more comfortable in her body, and you can see where her waist line is, whereas in the recent photo, her body has become almost rectangular with absolutely no definition between the multiple chins, stumpy neck, floppy boobs, gunt and swollen thighs which seemlessly merge into trotters. just a big slab of babs. she isn't even wearing a swimming costume and the difference is noticeable - her bikini reel tomorrow will be an interesting comparison, although i predict lots of stupid poses, angles and holding random items in front of her gunt.

note how she specified her highest and lowest weight, again - which for someone who promotes body confidence it seems strange to mention those numbers so bleeping regularly, when weight is nothing but a reflection of your relationship with gravity - yet hasn't clarified that she's been a size 10 and a size 22, presumably because she knows damn well people would read it and assume she is currently a size 22, and at her highest weight. because she is. but she's gotta keep convincing the babettes that she's a size 18, because she's based her entire sense of self worth on her weight/clothes size. if she truly believed she was "SO MUCH MORE THAN MY WEIGHT", why store the precious number of your lowest weight in your head to mention at every opportunity? of all the supposedly "body confident" accounts on SM, i haven't seen any others which highlight their lowest weight - ever, let alone as often as babs. since, y'know, that defeats the whole point of body positivity. 🤦🏻‍♀️

says a hell of a lot about what her own little girl has been conditioned to think about body image/weight/the ideal body, as a result of ehr own behaviour. and her little boy too, but we all know that men don't suffer from body image issues or pressure from society to look a certain way!

View attachment 1419824
Not sure how recent, think the bikini was last year in Brighton, and the other at a spa or something but dont know when 🤣 these were in a reel

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It made me feel 🤢🤢🤢 when she stroked her stomach and said she is going to try and get a tan there. Is there any need to tell us that, or hod God forbid show us that?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Babs has caught up with tattle... Ethan has been down and got a drink cowbags! Not asked for one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Realistic size 18 try on and the first bikini is a 20. Jesus Christ babs just own it. PS they all look tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow Babs that blue swimsuit really shows off your "cracking rack" 🤣 think you need to rethink how you describe your boobs 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Iv not tried on swimwear for many years…. But are you meant to try it on and sent it back? Swear when I have tried on one Iv tried it on with clean knickers on!
Also I’m a size 14 and my 2 swim suits are size 16…. I can’t believe she’s a size 18 in swimwear. With her figure and crackin rack she should try and have a look at something abit better quality Iv got figleaves swimwear… lovely classic navy blue designs, they are always flattering cuts with bands ect in all the right places and have proper support!
She must be so awkward in them Ill fitting swimsuits, you can see her side boob on a desperate attempt to escape!

Reactions: 17
BCE7DA81-BEA7-4064-9A9F-7735D8F9EAB2.jpeg

baba you need to size up to a 22 as this looks a bit tight round the cracking rack. Also it’s not sporty at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Can somebody explain to me how a realistic size 18 swimsuit real includes a size 20? Babs if it’s a realistic size 18 show us what the 18 looks like. Otherwise it’s just show and tell.

They all look tit. You’re welcome. HTH

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the swim suits/bikinis look awful on her she need to spend a little more money and buy one that supports her cracking rack, and it annoying me so much the way she contorts herself to try and look better in the blue swimsuit if you have to stand like that then it doesn't fit or look good normally and dosent help anyone to see what it actually looks like, which to me shows no body confidence what so ever and having the camara so high up annoys me too.

Realistic size 18 try on and the first bikini is a 20. Jesus Christ babs just own it. PS they all look tit
I came here to say the same. She really needs to drop the ‘ReALiStiC Size 18’ lie and just refer to it as a plus-sized person trying to find a bikini that looks/feels ok. She’s still using the Size18 hashtag ffs 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Are you supposed to try swim suits on and then return them? I’ve only ever tried on with pants on if I’m unsure.

• Sick
I watched the vog today, another shopping trip, but I do hope she buys Ethan those lovely Harry Potter book. She picked them up but didn't mention him but I bet he would absolutely love those!

Reactions: 13
Nobody is being influenced to buy this. It looks terrible.
She needs to spend some cash on proper fitting swimwear. I bought Boden recently, had tried on cheap supermarket swimwear but the quality isn’t good. Boden wasn’t cheap but the fabric is great and supports your figure, worth the money.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.