Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody is being influenced to buy this. It looks terrible.
She needs to spend some cash on proper fitting swimwear. I bought Boden recently, had tried on cheap supermarket swimwear but the quality isn’t good. Boden wasn’t cheap but the fabric is great and supports your figure, worth the money.
Her tits are by her knees in this! It’s hideous! Plus she’s practically bending in half and pushing her waist in as hard as it will go to make herself look slimmer. Not exactly the definition of body confident is it Emma?!!!
As usual she buys such cheap tit. She’s got big boobs she needs decent support. Why won’t she see this?
She really needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Realistic try on where nothing fits, it would fit if you stopped being ruled by the size on the label. Such a wasteful haul, buying more clothes to film a reel for content. If those are returned to source they need incinerated.

Reactions: 20
Her tits are by her knees in this! It’s hideous! Plus she’s practically bending in half and pushing her waist in as hard as it will go to make herself look slimmer. Not exactly the definition of body confident is it Emma?!!!
As usual she buys such cheap tit. She’s got big boobs she needs decent support. Why won’t she see this?
She really needs to get a grip.
Does she think buying cheap is more acceptable to her viewers!?
She could easily go down the route of buying better then buying less, people would accept that. She has the cash so why not show different costumes at different levels of spending. Would be interesting content and allow her to buy something mid range that fits and looks good.

• Heart
I have covid and I wanted to torture myself further today by watching the vlog. Wow - she’s off to buy the kids some SPF swim tops! My daughter stopped wearing those years ago!! She’d be mortified if I even suggested one. Erin is going to get destroyed at high school 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She needs to spend some cash on proper fitting swimwear. I bought Boden recently, had tried on cheap supermarket swimwear but the quality isn’t good. Boden wasn’t cheap but the fabric is great and supports your figure, worth the money.
Ah come on, that's not true. She influenced me to make sure I have a supportive swimming costume. One that doesn't make it look like I could tie my tits around my waist and use it as a belt.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm confused with the "throw it on in the garden" she doesn't have a pool so why is she stomping around her garden in a swimsuit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
why is her pinky up doing a peace sign?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand.
I just don’t understand.

It’s not a size 18 try on if you have ordered at least one in a size 20.
She doesn’t look comfortable in any of them - none of them are flattering, supportive, covering her nicely.
If she’s doing weird poses and contorting herself and hiding the swimming costumes under loads of writing, she’s not helping anyone. She’s not showing how they fit. She’s not talking about how they do up, if you can adjust them, how they feel. She doesn’t say how much they are, what sizes or colours they come in, if you can return them etc.
And speaking of - you try swimsuits on with knickers right? So she’s keeping all of those. She’s never going to wear them. Ok so she can probably claim the money for business expenses or whatever shite it is, but even so what a waste of time, effort, money, material….more tit for the bin or for the already bursting house.
And despite all of this, she seems to still think she’s some kind of fashion guru who’s helping the masses. I. Don’t. Understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All those screen shots people have posted really show where she puts her hand on her "waist" to appear slimmer! Its practically on the front of her stomach. I really wish she wouldn't, it's not body confident to pose to purposefully make yourself look slimmer in basically every photo. Also what on earth is a “posing” swimming costume. She tells us she’s all about wear the costume so you can get in the pool with your kids. I'd prefer a costume I can either sit/lie comfortably in and play with my kids in without fear of completely exposing myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god, she is going to be prancing around her garden all weekend in a swimsuit isn't she?
All those costumes look terrible. Go and get one with some support for goodness sake. 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
I’m not body shaming her but she really needs to think about covering up in the sun. She constantly and even proudly shows off her sunburn every time it’s sunny. She is an idiot, if she wants a tan, it’s safer to get one out of a bottle or if you’re moneybags Conway, get someone to apply it for you. The fact she chose a posing Boohoo/ASOS swimsuit confirms that she thinks she is in her own reality show: Babs’ Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god, she is going to be prancing around her garden all weekend in a swimsuit isn't she?
All those costumes look terrible. Go and get one with some support for goodness sake. 🙄🙄
This is what kind makes me wish they would do an extension of the garden. If they did that there would be no room for garden swimsuit videos!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus. Her poor neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
YOU ARE #notasize18 :rolleyes: The contorting and putting the captions over most of herself is not very body positive is it Babs? #fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a feeling if she stood up straight in that blue swimming costume then her cracking rack floppy tits would be hanging over the top of it. There’s no way it fits when she’s stood at a normal angle🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her underboob area must be a real stomping ground for fungal infections.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.