Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs - here is a tip for you.

That fruit and cucumber you were cutting up for the rats?

Do yourself a massive favour and cut yourself up the same and eat that for breakfast everyday and instead of all the sugary snacks.It would do you the world of good in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
On the hottest day of the year, where she has no job or nothing to do and could sit in the shade by a fan and keep cool, she’s sorting out her manky old pants?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh yeah Babs your nails definitely stayed white.

How behind the times she is really makes me cringe. People have been doing white nails with a TAN for a long time. It’s like when she thought she invented putting highlighter on the tip of her nose.

And standing in front of a fan saying she hopes this is over soon. Don’t you check the weather app every two minutes you sad duck? You know it’s over tomorrow.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet her morning breath stinks 😷
I can almost smell it through the gram 🤢

She is vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
what happened to the face-to-face GP appt she was raving about? my guess is that, after doomscrolling tattle, babs realised that she wouldn't be able to fob off her doctor with obvious lies if she saw him in person, because one look at her unhealthy, grellow self, literally struggling with breathlessness as she lugged herself from the waiting room and into his office, would result in him giving her unwanted advice about exercise and weight loss and eating a balanced diet, and may even place her potential asthma diagnosis at risk. she can't risk losing such gripping content, so she fabricated another babanory tale about how she couldn't attend her appointment in person - probably a tale about how she desperately needed to go buy fruit or crap about "werk" commitments and needing to try on bikinis - and changed it to yet another phone appointment. i don't know enough about asthma to comment with any accuracy, but as has already been said, i very much doubt she would be officially diagnosed with asthma without even seeing a nurse or doctor - more than likely the GP thrown an inhaler her way to stop her from bothering the surgery with her demands for allergy tests etc, to ensure people who actually need GP appointments can get one - i imagine the diagnosis on her actual medical record is listed as queried asthma, but with zero confirmation - in the exact same way that the GP will have told babs she may have asthma - but obvs she's happy to label herself with every diagnosis possible if she can use it for content and sympathy, especially if she can tie it in with her self-diagnosed "anxiety" and claim she feels a little "wobbly" about her latest diagnosis - especially when it's timed with erin leaving primary school. woe is bleeping babs. 🙄🙄

and there is absolutely no way that she's gonna start running again - despite her supposed "excitement" at the idea of it! has she forgotten that she has multiple reels dedicated to mocking exercise? not to mention the fact that she struggles to walk at a snail's pace along a flat surface without struggling to breathe - an inhaler ain't gonna magically fix that, because her health issues are a direct result of her poor health, and her decision to use "body positivity" as a way to justify gaining further weight and increasing her sugar intake. hell, she just spent loads buying multiple unnecessary inappropriate swimsuits and bikinis - she may as well make the effort to start swimming, as it would at least be a step towards improving her fitness levels - plus she could fabricate stories about compliments she received from teen girls in the changing rooms 🤦🏻‍♀️ - but ofc she won't take the initiative to do so, and would only swim under sufferance if her doctor had advised it, and told her she couldn't be given an asthma diagnosis until she took steps to improve her health and fitness to ensure that wasn't the cause of her breathing issues. ffs babs. you don't have asthma. no inhaler - blue or brown - is going to resolve the health issues you are struggling with as a direct result of your own lifestyle choices - absolutely zero exercise, an appalling beige and sugary diet, your refusal to ever drink water, your sheer laziness and utter denial in shunning the responsibility of taking care of your own health. if she genuinely wants to live long enough to meet any of the potential future grandchildrenan she's constantly dreaming of, she seriously needs to address her health. no inhaler is going to prolong her life, and she's totally deluded if she thinks it will. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
ha, we all know damn well that if steve had been snuggled up beside her in bed, all wrapped up in a duvet on the hottest night of the year, she wouldn't have been able to resist sharing a sneak peek. it's not like she has any respect for the guy's privacy - consyantly sharing photos of him on the sly that he clearly isn't even she's taken, let alone shared online - yet that whole story was filmed with babs' gurning face filling the entire screen, to ensure the babettes didn't accidentally catch a glimpse of the empty space next to her, and reveal her lies.

tell us you and steve don't share a bed without actually telling us you and steve don't share a bed, babs! #couplegoals👌🏻🤣

Reactions: 16
Babs you’re not Julia Robert’s in Notting Hill.

That lighting does you no favours at all.
How could you see a photo of yourself like that and not think, “tit, I look ill.”

She looks terribly unhealthy and at least 10 years older than she is.

She could turn it around in months if she really wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I call a Tingo tomorrow if she's on talking about how many people messaged her re the socks she didn't wear?
She'll say they called her a monster or some over-dramatic shite.
definitely a tingo, based on the fact that she labelled herself a monster - even though she skipped the usual over-dramatisation about all the DMs she supposedly received! chuck on your heart-shaped sunnies and treat yourself to a trotter-full of ice pops in celebration! 🎉☀

• Haha
18k votes in her ice lolly poll, sure Babs 🙄🤣 you can’t get 18k likes on a grid post or views on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have not heard of advising breathing exercises for asthma?
There is a school of thought that certain things like blowing bubbles, blowing up balloons etc helps 🤷‍♀️ I dunno

I’m asthmatic and when I was in hospital the physio said people don’t take enough time to breath properly during the day, she recommended taking two deep breaths every hour, starting by a deep breath as if from your stomach through your nose then breath out of your mouth, my scepticism evaporated as I could see my SATS rising on the monitor and I try to do this each day

• Heart
I have Hashimotos and I have often wondered if she would go down this route. A perfect excuse for her weight gain and lethargy. If she wishes this on herself, she is an even bigger twit than I thought. 😡
Our mutual pal has an auto immune disease and she was properly quizzed about it. To the point that she was uncomfortable with it. That’s why I figured it was the route she was going down.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
wow, the heat has truly gone to babs' head if she's bravely dismissed her fears of TOO. MUCH. AIR to briefly open the windows and allow a breeze to rustle thru the overheated hobbit house! that, or her much-coveted inhaler hoard has cured her phobia of fresh air - much like her "anxiety" was cured by a trip to primark!

not that masters babs has quite grasped the concept of cooling down the house on the hottest day ever if she thinks that quickly opening the windows will adequately fill her home with cool air as she simultaneously waves her arms around to expell all the hot air, and the cooler air will then be magically trapped inside the house by shutting the windows - but admittedly, it is entirely on par with her usual level of toddler logic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There is a school of thought that certain things like blowing bubbles, blowing up balloons etc helps 🤷‍♀️ I dunno

I’m asthmatic and when I was in hospital the physio said people don’t take enough time to breath properly during the day, she recommended taking two deep breaths every hour, starting by a deep breath as if from your stomach through your nose then breath out of your mouth, my scepticism evaporated as I could see my SATS rising on the monitor and I try to do this each day
Poor Babs she's misunderstood it again, she must think the babettes blowing smoke up her ar#e will help 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, trust Babs to not even think about those in healthcare/NHS settings etc!

I worked last night (care home) where the oldies are all freezing 🙄 and I still struggled with the heat and it was "cooler" being overnight and in the late 20's temperature wise. We have a couple of measly fans and that's it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sending love to all those working today in this heat take care 💖

And I have no words for yesterday and Babs glee at having "asthma" - we all know she's cheated the tests so it looks that way. I don't know anyone excited at the prospect of a chronic condition so good luck to you, you fat, gluttonous waste of space!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
worked last night (care home) where the oldies are all freezing 🙄
Ha...I feel your pain I've had to peel the manky cardi ( still cleaner than Babs' blanky) off my 90 year old dad's back under the pretext of it needs a wash ! It's 38 degrees here 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Reactions: 18
Ha...I feel your pain I've had to peel the manky cardi ( still cleaner than Babs' blanky) off my 90 year old dad's back under the pretext of it needs a wash ! It's 38 degrees here 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Ha one of my lovely ladies last night said to me - "are you ok dear, you look unwell do you have a cold?"

I said i her I was fine just really hot to which her response was - "is it?"

I'd love to not be able to feel this heat - that and since having children I swear my body temperature is a few degrees above average so even in winter I'm considerably warmer so this is hell 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shop workers and teachers. The most important people to Babs! Somewhere she can farm her children off to and where she can waste money!
Good luck to my fellow community NHS employees today - I’ll be taking one for the team in full uniform today 🥵
Yes I was on the ward yesterday doing a 12 hour shift. So hot. Luckily off today and back tomorrow. Big shout to all my fellow NHS colleagues. Yesterday I was sweating in bits i didn't know I had. These influencers don't know what work is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her white nails don’t get dirty because she does duck all!
the contrast in colour between her supposedly "white" tippexed nails, and thise white plastic sunglasses in her next story! if you flick between the two stories, the yellow tinge to her nails is very clear! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.