Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just got back from putting in an extra shift on my unit (I'm not usually hands on on a Tues as its my mgmt day) but I've gone in today and worked along side all of my amazing colleagues to enable them to all have an extra 2 hour break in this heat. Because it's hard slog working in these environments on a normal day, let alone in 39° heat 🥵
She hasn't got a clue about real work!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There is a school of thought that certain things like blowing bubbles, blowing up balloons etc helps 🤷‍♀️ I dunno

I’m asthmatic and when I was in hospital the physio said people don’t take enough time to breath properly during the day, she recommended taking two deep breaths every hour, starting by a deep breath as if from your stomach through your nose then breath out of your mouth, my scepticism evaporated as I could see my SATS rising on the monitor and I try to do this each day
When I had my gallbladder removed, I was really afraid the anesthesia would cause an asthmatic reaction so the physio had me blowing up balloons before and after the surgery. I am not entirely sure if it helped with the chemical reaction my body had to the anesthesia (my inhaler helped with that) but it definitely strengthened my lungs. I am a very shallow breather.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I suppose we should all be grateful that we haven't had a rendition of "it's getting hot in here "

Please Babs, dont take off all of your clothes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lying there on her arse whilst he tries to work asking him stupid questions. No danger of Emma cracking on with any useful tasks when she could be festering in her own juices anyway.

A vampire 😬 I think Pus comparing his wife to a murderer says it all. Be careful what you put out there Babs!!!

Reactions: 13
I've just got back from putting in an extra shift on my unit (I'm not usually hands on on a Tues as its my mgmt day) but I've gone in today and worked along side all of my amazing colleagues to enable them to all have an extra 2 hour break in this heat. Because it's hard slog working in these environments on a normal day, let alone in 39° heat 🥵
She hasn't got a clue about real work!!!!!
the amount of summers i spent in eating disorder units - as a patient, not an employee - where th heating would always be stuck on the highest setting, the windows only able to open an inch and a total lack of fans or - during covid - no fans were allowed - in contrast to the winter, when the heating would inevitably break and we'd all be freezing cold! i genuinely feel for you and all your colleagues working in hospitals etc in this heat, and have the utmost respect for you all, because the heat becomes absolutely unbearable - especially those of you wearing face masks etc! 🔥💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good placement of the words there covering her Gunt!b
Also look at the fat hanging over the bra!! Buy some underwear that fits!!!
Blatantly just taken off her dress to get one of the poor kids to snap a photo of her!
But so body confident 👌🏼

Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she go and lie in one of her bath bomb baths if she’s so bloody warm. It’s about the time of the afternoon when she usually sneaks off

Blatantly just taken off her dress to get one of the poor kids to snap a photo of her!
I think she actually thinks she looks good in this photo. Look at the arrogant smirk on her face!

Reactions: 18
Maybe she wouldn’t be so hot if she wasn’t wearing tight shorts and a massive bra under a cheap polyester dress. Ok if she has to be out but she’s at home now, she could wear whatever she wants. If all she’s doing is sitting in the dark she doesn’t need chin rub shorts on. Of all gross, inappropriate and awful people we know she’s not shy of fanning her foof and letting it all hang out. Just be as comfy as is humanly possible!
I’m currently in a swimming costume on a towel in the shade of my garden because after work I went straight in the pool with the kids and this is where I’m comfiest at the moment! My heart bleeds for teachers and shop workers (who mostly have air con these days right??) cos they’re the only jobs anyone has. No hospitals, care homes, ambulances, fire engines, kitchens, factories etc etc are open or being used. Just schools and shops. Obvs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The same Facebook post doesn't have same benefit I'm afraid and it's all hanging out for all to see 😨😨😨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
casually browsing the #littlemiss memes trend on IG, and came across this gem!

the perfect representation of babs - mickey ears, yellow skin and yellow hair, stubby feet with no ankle definition, swollen yellow trotters and her head merging into her chin/neck/gunt to form one great grellow mass! 👌🏻

although admittedly, i can think of a load more fitting titles for babs than "little miss disney adult!" 🤣

Screenshot_20220719_181751.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.