Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitely a tingo, based on the fact that she labelled herself a monster - even though she skipped the usual over-dramatisation about all the DMs she supposedly received! chuck on your heart-shaped sunnies and treat yourself to a trotter-full of ice pops in celebration! πŸŽ‰β˜€
Hahahaha I'm away to go and ignite a family argument over which end of the crisp bag to open, followed by what is the correct name for an ice pole but not before I've brought my rice in from the washing line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the contrast in colour between her supposedly "white" tippexed nails, and thise white plastic sunglasses in her next story! if you flick between the two stories, the yellow tinge to her nails is very clear! 🀒
Wonder which would look more yellow, the nails or the teeth?! 🀣 babs, get on the comparison for me next time u catch up here please! πŸ˜‚

That'd be breast tissue that should be in the cup! She wears a massively undersized cup! I'd hazard a guess she goes off a +4 measurement, her cup size should be much bigger than she wears (along with most women, due to massively outdated methods of measuring!) BTW babs, absolutely NOT saying you've got a cracking rack, just that it needs properly sizing and supporting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder which would look more yellow, the nails or the teeth?! 🀣 babs, get on the comparison for me next time u catch up here please! πŸ˜‚

That'd be breast tissue that should be in the cup! She wears a massively undersized cup! I'd hazard a guess she goes off a +4 measurement, her cup size should be much bigger than she wears (along with most women, due to massively outdated methods of measuring!) BTW babs, absolutely NOT saying you've got a cracking rack, just that it needs properly sizing and supporting!
She is in desperate need of an appointment at Bravissimo

Reactions: 12
Good placement of the words there covering her Gunt!b
Also look at the fat hanging over the bra!! Buy some underwear that fits!!!
Blatantly just taken off her dress to get one of the poor kids to snap a photo of her!
Blimey, she loves herself in that hat! Bab, you look a dick!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trying to work out if it's half her boob or backfat! Either way, she needs to go and get measured properly for a bra! πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 16
Imagine your defining personality trait being wearing socks in a heatwave. Wow Babs, you’re so edgy!πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Steve ignoring you Bab? She's such an attention seeking twit and now with a hat! And she looks bleeping pregnant!
Haha contorted her body into such a way to appear slim but it actually backfired and babby five bellies just looks pregnant with some boob fat escaping 🀒 every pic is so posed / composed to deceive from the body confident kween !!!

Reactions: 15
Good god Babs
she's truly pathetic. once again, attempting to mimic KDIL's vile content, posing in her grubby underwear under the guise of "body positivity" while purposefully concealing her gunt and hips and thighs, and posing to give herself the appearance of a fake waist, while her "cracking rack" is spilling out of her unsupportive, too-small bra. she's so unimaginative in terms of her inability to create content without copying other people - or taking inspiration from us οΏΌοΏΌ as this post is obvs a reaction to earlier when we begged her not to take off her clothes. hi babs! πŸ‘‹πŸ» - thus this is the content crap she's sharing. 🀒

it screams desperation, and if it wasn't babs, i would actually pity her. KDIL's vulgar content is nothing to aspire to - and attempting to become a bargain KDIL is a pretty low goal. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This heat back in masks in a community mental health setting I am dreading - yesterday thank god I was in a clinic with air con but we know how rare they are. But no Emma only sends love to shop workers and teachers - head
Stay safe lovely and live the time in the car with the air con on! ❀
Hope you survived @Loopybird69 - that was a tough shift, I’m just in and fed πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 14
Oh gosh, there is a bikini body ticky tocky doing the rounds - I call TingoπŸŽ‰ on Babs recording her own version
Watch out πŸ„ πŸ’Ό it will be heading our way soon 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Steve ignoring you Bab? She's such an attention seeking twit and now with a hat! And she looks bleeping pregnant!
Jesus that photo. Her daughter will be in secondary school in a few months, I actually feel sick thinking about what is coming to Erin. The other kids will rip the tit out of her if they find her mums profile, pictures of babs shared amongst the whole school, everyone laughing and making comments (as kids do because they are brutal at that age) emma for christ sake, think about your children before you post!!

• Sad
Hope you survived @Loopybird69 - that was a tough shift, I’m just in and fed πŸ₯΅
Honestly it was hotter than satans arse crack! And I spent more time counting the meds in the only air conditioned room than I’ve ever done but we got through it. Our lovely patients came in early to try and let us go home earlier not realising our crisis line has to be manned until 5pm but between us we burned in hell together.

hope you made it through in one piece x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.