Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Aside from just noticing that it’s no longer front and centre on the BBC website (at least on my phone), I’ve just realised that this was all done on Monday 4th July. The same day she filmed her latest vlog.

Same outfit as she has on in the Insta compo face pics, and she says at the start of the vlog about Independence Day.

So babs was so shaken and distraught at The Range that she toddled around Homesense and then filmed all the tat she had bought there, and didn’t once think this sign in The Range was worthy of inclusion in the vlog? And she still felt ok to vlog the rest of the day once she was back home with her hoard? Whilst on Insta stories she was too shooketh for life?

Just admit it babs, BTEC Paul instructed you to go to The Range and be outrages because you need the numbers. You knew the story was coming out as the BBC had to contact for permission to use your pics and your first action was to pin “body confidence” reels to your home page. Plus you’d got out of bed because you’d planned to be up and ready for when the story broke (7am in Erin’s room vs normally watching Real Housewives in bed).

Everything about this was staged, which obviously 🐄🛍 can see but the number of comments pointing out your hypocrisy wasn’t part of the plan was it?

And that’s before I even start to think about the audience alienation!

Fantastic job as ever Emma and BTEC Paul 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
"I've been spoken to poorly for 12 hours solid".

No you haven't. You've been reading comments. Just don't look. If you don't like discussions and debates, then don't do something that you KNOW will cause these very things to happen 🤦‍♀️😂. Most of the comments you've had are because you've gone a crusade on behalf of women and we don't all agree with you. That's life.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
View attachment 1385742
She’s clearly not sold many tickets and getting desperate now!
Maybe, just maybe, people don’t want to pay £10 to do an at home quiz now that we aren’t in lockdown and can go out. Or now that costs of everything have gone mad and £10 is needed for food or fuel. Maybe they don’t trust that someone who writes like she does can actually do a quiz properly (“Just a 44 year old woman. Dressed as Buzz telling you…..” makes NO sense). Maybe even the Babettes are sick of seeing her face 🙄

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She’s about 2 years behind this trend surely? Loads of other accounts I follow were discussing these weight loss ‘motivation’ boards ages ago! Why is she so useless? 😂

I wonder if anyone was stood watching her outraged newspaper front-page selfie moment thinking “what a dick”, or whether she scurried off down a little aisle out of sight and quickly took her photos 😂
Imagine the staff at The Range looking at their cctv and seeing gormless trying different rage expressions and taking selfies 🙄🙄🙄

imagine this face looking up at you 😬

Attachments

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
I hope when Erin reaches 16 that she will ask her mother to fill her reward box with condoms, that'll be too rude for Babs to cope with.

• Haha
  • Heart

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I’d like to thank Babs for influencing me in the best way possible.
I’m about ten years younger than her and tbh I am a bit of a lazy cow bag but I didn’t want to find myself in her position in a decades time. So I’ve been doing couch to 5k and I’m on week 4 and absolutely loving running. My asthma has improved and I feel much fitter. Also about half a stone lighter as I’ve cut a lot of sugar from my diet (no more full fat cocks and biscuits for me).
Thanks again Babs! 🎉

• Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
She will have sent him to buy it as it wouldn’t fit in the boot of her Mini - that what she really means!!

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Show us all the messages of support from
your instagram mates Babs.

Oh, what? They didn’t send any?

She is going to be in crisis talks tomorrow isn't she!?
With BTEC Paul
With Ste
With her imaginary friends
With the shop assistant who admires her melons #bitrude (fruit day purchase obvs)
With ANYONE who admires her hair/dress
Or anyone else unfortunate enough to encounter her 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
Imagine a crisis talk with Ste. Mumbling at the floor or just saying “yasssss kweeen” randomly when he thinks he has to.

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Some of her followers are commenting saying they are offended that in the school playground the obstacle course is called a trim trail, and that it’s a terrible message to children. Yeah I just hate it when children are encouraged not to be fat 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Sometimes I just laugh at how obvious she makes it that she reads here 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

"Some of you have let me know,,,,," ie I read it on Tattle! ✌

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her and AP to trot out their usual bullshit about how “women need to support women”. Nah just cause we’re the same gender doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything you say, we aren’t a hive mind.
Always hated the phrase “women supporting women” - it’s always come across as patronising to me. Just feeds into the narrative that women are bitches and need to be praised if they “go against the grain” and support another woman.

Babs and AP have such a black and white vision of the world. Emma only spoke up about this non issue because she already has a herd of Babettes that she knew would agree with her because most of them watch her have body confidence issues.

If she ever spoke about BLM or Roe it would blow their tiny minds. Imagine praising and supporting someone for removing a wooden sign from The Range when women are having the rights to their own bodies being taken away.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh cry me a fucking river you gurning yetti.

Saying she’s used to the hate. This the same person who stared sweating profusely and threatened to leave a university live talk because someone asked how her children feel about her sharing videos of herself in her underwear online.

I’d be more upset that I had a photo looking like a washed up grey moon with eye liner on for a wider audience to see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

hd1234

Served a lovely lady (not babs)at work who said that shes just bought the tiki bar i nearly said you will have to take a photo and tag brummymummy on insta ,i did however say ohhh you will be able to use it in the winter as a hot chocolate station trying to see if she was a tattler ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ChickenWine

VIP Member
She claims in the Instagram comments she’s never seen one before!!!! Yeah right!! They’ve been around for bloody years!
Also on the Facebook comments someone asked if she will stop shopping there? Needless to say she hasn’t replied to that!! She doesn’t feel THAT strongly about it that she’ll cut off one of her main tat shops!! Imagine if B and M and HB started stocking them? Or even Costco!!! She’d be at a loss!

• Haha

lessthaninfluenced

And when’s it going to get any use anyway… I mean it’s 7pm, the children are banished, it’s the summer and bright out and she’s tucked up in a dressing gown. Not even a family dog walk or nothing. They are such a weird family. I don’t get it.