Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes from @Allusernamesiputinaretook The original suggestion was ‘She’s one bleeping niche biscuit away from not getting her fat arse in that utility cupboard’ I had to remove the swears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So. One. Tickets not selling well for her Quiz? Am sure last time they sold out in 24 hours.

And two. Very sad news about Deborah James tonight. But will she acknowledge it....and resist making it about herself?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So. One. Tickets not selling well for her Quiz? Am sure last time they sold out in 24 hours.

And two. Very sad news about Deborah James tonight. But will she acknowledge it....and resist making it about herself?

Of course she will... Especially given that she left a comment on the post!

(RIP Deborah xx)

Screenshot_2022-06-28-22-01-24-903~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Yes, really sad 💔 She is truly inspiring & raised millions. Please Babs do NOT make this about you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yes, really sad 💔 She is truly inspiring & raised millions. Please Babs do NOT make this about you.
She will make it about her! She'll go with the angle of her being a young mum and leaving behind a young family and probably tell the Twatette's to sniff their kids hard 🙄🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 30
When you think of Deborah James ( irrespective of some peoples opinion of her) fighting for years to stay alive, squeezing every minute out of every day just to see her children grow that little bit more and raising millions yes millions along the way 💔

and then you have blabs who bafflingly does get invited to premiers etc who spends her time being crude, boring and irritated at her children and who has the audacity to inflate the price of her over priced mugs so that she won’t miss out on the whole £1 she donates to charity

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she hasn’t caught up yet or read tattle last night? No mention of Deborah yet…….

5am starts going well Babs?

Reactions: 14
Oh no she hasn't addressed bowle babe she has posted a stupid reel about pockets in clothes what is the point.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
No mention in stories of Deborah James, but has remembered its fruit day. Planning to go to Asda as there's also clothes, books, dvds, and Disney homeware... and its by a Home Bargains and a Matalan... Of course she bleeping is!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who needs 5am starts when you have blackout curtains 🤣

Fruit day....oh, another excuse for tat!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Back to the crap poetry, the poet laureate is shitting a brick with her rhyming skills. More rinse & repeat content, that reel has been done to death, the Babettes must have serious deja vu by now. Give it up Babs no one cares anymore.

Reactions: 23
I just do not get fruit day, how can fruit last a whole week? Why is there a special day to buy fruit? If there is a specific day why is she going to Asda for fruit and not a market or somewhere? Why doesn’t she buy fruit in her weekly shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just do not get fruit day, how can fruit last a whole week? Why is there a special day to buy fruit? If there is a specific day why is she going to Asda for fruit and not a market or somewhere? Why doesn’t she buy fruit in her weekly shop?
She said fruit day is a day she tops up her fruit because they run out during the week, but I think it's just an excuse to go shopping for other stuff as I'm sure she has every week, plus I'm sure she is trying to get an ad from someone as she wants to make fruit Wednesday a thing.

Reactions: 16
It's really baffling. Like, is the purchasing of fruit so new and radical to her that she doesn't realise you can just buy it with your smash and fish fingers?? I'd get it if she went out to an independent farm shop or did pick your own... but she's going to Asda ffs. I honestly believe that her life is now so dull that she's invented "fruit day" as a midweek reason to actually leave the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.